What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Hard to say, especially now that I'm a fair deal stronger than when I first attempted the last 120 map. In my opinion it's still somewhat difficult and very luck based, but I think overall it's a good deal easier and you have much better options in where to place your units (I placed all of mine in the lower right camp when I 3 starred it). If you do think you're going to fail it, you should still get close to 20k gold and 2k seeds out of it at least.

EDIT: I just ran the first 120 with the intent of 3 starring it and it feels much easier than before, so I'm probably a poor judge of how difficult the second 120 map actually is.

Last edited:

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmmm... Well, I actually just pulled my second equipment flower out of the 80 stamina map. Guess there's no need to trying it anymore unless it's more efficient to run it for gold. Although if I could 3 star it, the flower spirit stones and gifts would be great to have. Hmmm.. I guess it's not so important to me at this point in time. Maybe if I pull a 6 star knight in the future I can try these harder maps. Right now I don't trust my current group configurations enough to pass it.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow it seems like they made the 1st 120 map harder. I've failed it three times now when I was nearly 3 staring it before with the same team, What the hell is up with that?

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The first 120 stam map will be easy to 3 medal for those who have balance team as u have 3 routes of mobs to clear at all the starting tent and total of 7 tiles of bug to encounter.
The second 120 stam map to 3 medal is for those who have have power team or overall power hitting more than 170k power(safe value) as u will be looping around all the routes which eventually will hit all the mobs of total 9 tiles of bug to encounter.

I 3 medal the second 120 stam map with all my team placing at top right tent and they circle around all the path before killing the boss but cant 3 medal the first 120 stam due to my 3rd and 4rd team not able to kill the mobs

Last edited:
OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anybody know what this message is? I just tried to go to the normal missions and got this:

Edit: Ah just my inventory full. Well I'll leave this here for anybody with the same thing.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I basically have to stop doing the event to evolve my red girls, I have a 4 and 5 star max level and no others to feed my red fairies to. This sucks x.x

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I basically have to stop doing the event to evolve my red girls, I have a 4 and 5 star max level and no others to feed my red fairies to. This sucks x.x
lol, i need to evo mine too... >.> though mostly cause ive saved a few higher grade red faeries to feed once i evo my 6 star but also cause i dont feel like wasting them on a 4 star :<

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol, i need to evo mine too... >.> though mostly cause ive saved a few higher grade red faeries to feed once i evo my 6 star but also cause i dont feel like wasting them on a 4 star :<
Spending all this stamina on something that isn't even a guarantee during an event I haven't completed yet... This hurts my soul. Those old dragons are so obnoxious. At the very least, they could make the lower ones worth something. It's like just throwing hundreds of stamina down the drain atm.

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am not sure how many times I ran the 80 stamina map earlier, but I was able to farm 5 100 year dragons for the three cards I want to evolve.

Although, it is a bit frustrating running the 80 stamina map to pull 4 baby dragons. They are so worthless. Not even worth gold. ><

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't gotten a single one yet (Including last week), even spent a flower crystal on it.

Fuck thissssssss nooooiiissseeeeee.

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Haha that sucks, I too need a 100 year dragon.... a red one too >.> and now maintenance so ya... But last time I farmed for dragons, jeez the useless ones fill up so fast.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whoooo~

First 4 star evolution. I did want to get my 5 star red girl done as well, but with as long as it took to get one of those ass-dragons, I think I'll wait till next week. At least I have a girl to spend my red fairies on again. I really want to complete the event girl more.

At level 33/60:

HP: 9877
Attack: 2861
Defense: 1921
Speed: 630

So beastly, I should give her a better item.

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

gratz fruits on the evolving.

Finally clear the event girls equipment and skill.Screw the rate.But wasnt able to clear the first 120 stam map, think i give up on that since my team wont be enough to clear it.

Black Bakkara is ready to evolve...but no dragon.......gosh....need 5 elder dragon,gonna be kidding me to farm 5 elder dragon.

Last edited:

iatnehyzarc

Lurker
Reputation score

Is it just me, or the event map just getting harder now?:confused: or maybe because they change all the enemy weakness to hammer type just now, or is it already hammer on the first place?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You also want to make me post my 1st evolve girl :D
Actually what i wanna know is what is her 2nd skill seem to pop after evolve :eek:

Attachments

Memekia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me, or the event map just getting harder now?:confused: or maybe because they change all the enemy weakness to hammer type just now, or is it already hammer on the first place?
It was hammer type weakness since the beginning and i don"t see any increase in difficulty , except if you don't have luck and the boss spam his skill on 120 map .

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You also want to make me post my 1st evolve girl :D
Actually what i wanna know is what is her 2nd skill seem to pop after evolve :eek:
Movement/Speed of the party she belongs to increases by 50.

EDIT: Since today is the last day for the event, how well has everyone done?

Last edited:
OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still 3/4 equip and 4/5 skill here, I've even spent some crystals and no luck. I'm having to decide which to try to max before it ends now. With the elite equipment, a slot can actually be quite useful (Looking at you, 750+ attack ring) but 5% skill activation is pretty nuts too. Skills are basically the blunt of a girl's damage and she really needs it. Not sure what to do.

I really wanted to max her, she's not the strongest unit and she really needs her stuff maxed to keep up. Maybe my poor luck will go away just before the end.

Anybody else saving up seeds now? Since 2 stars aren't needed for food and I don't need 3 stars, I finally just stopped spending them until I evolve a girl or something. They sure add up fast in these events.

Memekia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

5/5 skill 5/5 equipment on Memekia ; same for Evilkaf and still one equipment left for bao976 .

I keep using my seed , selling 2 star give a good amount of money and the chance to get a 4 star is always welcome.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

5/5 skill 5/5 equipment on Memekia ; same for Evilkaf and still one equipment left for bao976 .

I keep using my seed , selling 2 star give a good amount of money and the chance to get a 4 star is always welcome.
Yeah I guess if you've actually obtained 4 stars from it before it seems okay, I still haven't had the luck somehow. I also have way too much money atm... You've sure been lucky with upgrades.

Oh wow, right after mentioning it, I just completed skill ups on Lily, yay. There is hope.

5/5 skill after 14 skill flowers
3/4 equip after 2 equip flowers