What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ディーゼルマイン / dieselmine] レーナ姫の精剣伝説 / The Legendary Cumblade of PRINCESS REINA (RE158715, RJ158715)

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: (ディーゼルマイン)レーナ姫の精剣伝説

Keep up the good work, man.:)
Can't wait for the translation! people like you are a godsend to this community.
Thanks, hearing that makes me happy, little sobb there, just joking no sobbing:p

...I still need more playtesters so if anyone wants to help and maybe has a favourite fetish/heroine and wants to play just these h-scenes, would like to send over just that(write a pm I normally check this account every day or every couple days), to get your feedbacks and make the final translation better with your input, polishing is a bitch, it takes like at least 4 or 5 times the ammount to properly sync the damm translation with the soundfiles than doing the actual translation...!:eek:

Last edited:

a846

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I get the CG where all 4 heroine are tentacled? In the CG menu its between the one with 2 succubus and rena's final "battle" with the demon lord

btw whats GoR?

Last edited:

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do I get the CG where all 4 heroine are tentacled? In the CG menu its between the one with 2 succubus and rena's final "battle" with the demon lord

btw whats GoR?
you must fight and attack the demon lord til he goes power up (you need decrease his HP around half) , after that let all of your characters die

GoR = Game over Rape

a846

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you must fight and attack the demon lord til he goes power up (you need decrease his HP around half) , after that let all of your characters die

GoR = Game over Rape
thanks for the info!
is the power up noticeable like he changes form or something? because I tried fighting him and after 30 min I couldn't kill him. Any idea how much HP he has? because I swear I must have dealt atleast 50k damage

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thanks for the info!
is the power up noticeable like he changes form or something? because I tried fighting him and after 30 min I couldn't kill him. Any idea how much HP he has? because I swear I must have dealt atleast 50k damage
I remember his hp is extremely high. A dialogue will appear when u did enough damage and that's when he powers up.

Just keep hitting til it appears. I remember it does takes a long time to do so.

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

demon lord gonna show some power up and dialogue pop out (see the attachment)

boss HP really huge, it's recommend you fight him with lvl around 35-50

Attachments

a846

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks guys, gonna do that
my party's average lvl is 24......off to grinding then

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Little update, since I wanted to update my progress frequently, raw translation of the h-scenes is nearly done less than 20 scenes missing of originally 110+ scenes, the raw translation of the h-scenes is coming to a close...yaaay:D, but I am also sad :( it was fun translating the funny/ridiculous smut talk of the game, soon all that is left is polishing the scenes...well I still got the syncing with audiofiles, but that's not as much fun as translating the scenes...;)

...I still have a problem incorporating the translated character names into the story parts of the game, simply put once I change a character name from the original to something else the load order of the story dialogue cg's gets mixed up, the problem doesn't occur for h-scenes, though, since there are no story cg pictures to load, but the seperate h-cg's which are not bound to the heroine display names...

Last edited:

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Little update, since I wanted to update my progress frequently, raw translation of the h-scenes is nearly done less than 20 scenes missing of originally 110+ scenes, the raw translation of the h-scenes is coming to a close...yaaay:D, but I am also sad :( it was fun translating the funny/ridiculous smut talk of the game, soon all that is left is polishing the scenes...well I still got the syncing with audiofiles, but that's not as much fun as translating the scenes...;)

...I still have a problem incorporating the translated character names into the story parts of the game, simply put once I change a character name from the original to something else the load order of the story dialogue cg's gets mixed up, the problem doesn't occur for h-scenes, though, since there are no story cg pictures to load, but the seperate h-cg's which are not bound to the heroine display names...
Thank you for the progress update.:)

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have no idea if I'm anywhere near the actual situation, but it sounds like it might be a case where the picture names for those CGs have the character's name in japanese in them which the program can't find accurately anymore when the names are now in English. Maybe getting a batch file renaming tool to rename all pictures with each character's name to the English version would help ... or it could make everything explode. Backups definitely needed. I had to do something similar with Asagi and the MP bar name.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah it has to do with the character pictures that just pop up in the story parts of the game, I already tried renaming the actual pictures, but as you mentioned, then the game blew up...

...Basically what happens if I would change this line...

[レーナ] Rena: 「Shenna,..., what's up, are you alright?」

into this line

[Rena]「Shenna,..., what's up, are you alright?」

now in the text box it would appropriately show the translated character name, but the 'character picture' while the dialogue is played would fade out immediately and not stay boldly visible like it is supposed to, it would show for the remainder of the dialogue but in a faded state...

Last edited:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

+ rep for this bro man!!
can't wait for your release!!

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

still no solution for the instant fade in the story mode :(

little update, the raw demon castle scenes will be done hopefully this weekend 7 scenes left...they are kinda hard to do justice by, the demon castle scenes are some of the scenes that have the most fucked up shit in them like crushing lizard eggs in the heroines womb or forced incest by demonical lust spells...aside from the casual sperm-overfill and impregnation that happens in all of them...let's say there was some stuff I had to catch some sleep over, then read it again to actually believe it...after that some of the brothel stuff needs to be done still and then I am up to the last 10 scenes for the raw translaiton, yaaay!;)

...still looking for more playtesters/feedback on the h-scenes + a fix for that image fade out in story mode...:eek:

...problem with the story actor cg fadeout is solved, thanks goes out to tstarnpro, ty for that code inject!:)

Last edited:

Apathetic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

still no solution for the instant fade in the story mode :(

little update, the raw demon castle scenes will be done hopefully this weekend 7 scenes left...they are kinda hard to do justice by, the demon castle scenes are some of the scenes that have the most fucked up shit in them like crushing lizard eggs in the heroines womb or forced incest by demonical lust spells...aside from the casual sperm-overfill and impregnation that happens in all of them...let's say there was some stuff I had to catch some sleep over, then read it again to actually believe it...after that some of the brothel stuff needs to be done still and then I am up to the last 10 scenes for the raw translaiton, yaaay!;)

...still looking for more playtesters/feedback on the h-scenes + a fix for that image fade out in story mode...:eek:

...problem with the story actor cg fadeout is solved, thanks goes out to tstarnpro, ty for that code inject!:)
Thanks for your hard work. Looking forward to playing this finally.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks for your hard work. Looking forward to playing this finally.
oh it will be still a long time before I am done, it's just raw translation and just of the h-scenes, I suggest you play it in japanese 'cause it will take quite a while before this is completed...my predictions are h-scene polishing will be done at around christmas, and then I still have to work on the other 2/3 of the game which is story dialogue and the Data folder...;)

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is one of the better Games out there and i am really glad that you are translating it. Thank you for that.

Elove

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have gotten 29 cg out of 30,
but I cant seem to find the last one the information guy says 4 something.
There is also the matter of the pick axe in the inv that i have no clue what it does.
does anyone have any helpful hints as to what to do?

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have gotten 29 cg out of 30,
but I cant seem to find the last one the information guy says 4 something.
There is also the matter of the pick axe in the inv that i have no clue what it does.
does anyone have any helpful hints as to what to do?
Isn't the pickaxe for the glowy digging spots in the town area? :confused:

...somewhere in this thread should be an all save with all scenes unlocked... ;)

Elove

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh then I have already gotten them,
but I wanna finish it by myself without cheating.
I am stuck and its like at 98%.
Its so close I can taste it just need to know what the 4 items that you dig up are used for and what comes next.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Phew...finally done with the damn demon castle what a bunch of tough scenes...I mean specially doing the loli girl was hard she struggled the most, one line she loves it next line she hates it...and then she changes her mind again and again and again...:eek:

Well, I guess these were the toughest scenes so just easy stuff coming up next brothel scenes + 10 more single scenes and the first raw translaiton of the h-stuff is done, yaaay!:p

Also some help with this if someone knows if there is a fix for this, please let me know, would really like to write some passages in italic to emphasize it being thoughts feelings not actual dialogue...

Notepad++ write text passages in italic/bold...
For example if this line could be in italic it would epmhasize that this is a thought, and not direct language.

@huki id=8 ev=36
[Rena](Didn't he sleep at all, since yesterday? He hardly ate anything, for days.)

Sadly in notepad++ I just figured out how to put the whole file in italic, but not single passages like this one. Hope someone can help me out here!

Last edited: