What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ディーゼルマイン / dieselmine] レーナ姫の精剣伝説 / The Legendary Cumblade of PRINCESS REINA (RE158715, RJ158715)

unknownman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (ディーゼルマイン)レーナ姫の精剣伝説

walkthrough
after orc 2nd hscene, house near town middle, click window
[/spoiler]
Can't find that house, where exactly is it? Ayone knows?

unknownman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone help me?

Zinah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can anyone help me, whne i try to startthe game it pops up and closes. i get no error msg or popup window

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i tried that but without any resultat
anyway i managed to solve the problem
the problem was in the script (audio script )
What did you do to fix the script? I have the same problem

Reputation score
What did you do to fix the script? I have the same problem
1 replace the script with this
2 extract bin files (audio folder) and if you didn't manage to extact them download another game from the same circle and copy audio folder and past it in the princess reina game

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for necroing this guys, but when I first heard about this game a few years ago, I already encountered many errors, mostly game-crashes due to missing sound files. I tried what Fang above me suggested, but this didn't work.
So I'm just asking has anyone the audio folder where every sound-file is in it? (And no it's not a japanese-locale issue, the sound files just aren't there.) I already "fixed" 3 of them, the first being the title itself, the second was in the very first cutscene where the screen shows you the guy you have to talk to, the next was right after you talk to said guy. That's 3 audio-files I needed to "fix" (as in, copy some other sound-file and rename it) in the first 10 seconds of play. And there's just no reason to copy/rename 200 files. So, again, is there anyone that has a audio-folder with everything in it?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Sorry for necroing this guys, but when I first heard about this game a few years ago, I already encountered many errors, mostly game-crashes due to missing sound files. I tried what Fang above me suggested, but this didn't work.
So I'm just asking has anyone the audio folder where every sound-file is in it? (And no it's not a japanese-locale issue, the sound files just aren't there.) I already "fixed" 3 of them, the first being the title itself, the second was in the very first cutscene where the screen shows you the guy you have to talk to, the next was right after you talk to said guy. That's 3 audio-files I needed to "fix" (as in, copy some other sound-file and rename it) in the first 10 seconds of play. And there's just no reason to copy/rename 200 files. So, again, is there anyone that has a audio-folder with everything in it?
You either don't have RPG VXAce RTP installed (which would make other similar VXAce games spit up an error most of the time when trying to play them), got the game from a bad source, or got it in a .zip archive and extracted it in non-Japanese locale (or with a software that can manage Japanese characters, at least; though yes, indeed, even then you would at least have the files, just with the names effed up).

I suggest you reacquire the game. There is a working 2DGF torrent of the v1.03 on nyaa, some direct download links also still available, or you know... Buy from DLsite. :)
Or get the trial from DLsite and use (copy and paste) the audio folder from it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not conform to standard. Lacks gameplay description, controls. Moved to H-section to await deletion. PM me if you update it and I'll move it back.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
OP has been updated. Thread moved back.

Laharl1988

Reputation score
hmm i still have problem with opening game it's opened and it's gone i tried thing with script and raplace trial version but i have same problem with trial version.

hackinglegend

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hmm i still have problem with opening game it's opened and it's gone i tried thing with script and raplace trial version but i have same problem with trial version.
99% sure this is an antivirus problem. I remember the game would do that for me too when I had Avast running

Froiby

Reputation score

I had the same error but i fix it. When you unzip the game the system unzip the Japanese letters as a weird symbols.

Do this for fix it:

Step 1: Change the region setting to japanese. Choose japanese and restart.

Start/Control Panel/Clock, Language, and Region/and then clicking Region and Language/ Then Administrative tab (the las one on the right) and then the botton option Change the region setting/ choose japanese / then apply.

Step 2: Unzip the game, after doing that change the region setting to your own lenguage and restart again.

Step 3: play.

Step 4: if you get again the error just make step one and let the region setting on japanase (when you end of play the game you can change to your own lenguage or even can let it in japanase, i let it in japanese all the time, my pc works fine so as you wish). No need to unzip the game again if u did this way first, looks like a sword sound is the issue of this error.

PD: i already have applocale installed (the microsoft one and the hongfire one) but in few japanese games you need to do ***step 1 & step2*** for made them work properly.
You don't actually have to change region or anything like that. You can just run the game with japanese locale and it will work just fine and it will all be in english