What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ディーゼルマイン / dieselmine] レーナ姫の精剣伝説 / The Legendary Cumblade of PRINCESS REINA (RE158715, RJ158715)

danjuro83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (ディーゼルマイン)レーナ姫の精剣伝説

I keep getting a runtime error that I am missing 0.1 ogg from sound effects (see link). Anyone else getting this? I got the 2dgf tor from sukebe*
I had the same error but i fix it. When you unzip the game the system unzip the Japanese letters as a weird symbols.

Do this for fix it:

Step 1: Change the region setting to japanese. Choose japanese and restart.

Start/Control Panel/Clock, Language, and Region/and then clicking Region and Language/ Then Administrative tab (the las one on the right) and then the botton option Change the region setting/ choose japanese / then apply.

Step 2: Unzip the game, after doing that change the region setting to your own lenguage and restart again.

Step 3: play.

Step 4: if you get again the error just make step one and let the region setting on japanase (when you end of play the game you can change to your own lenguage or even can let it in japanase, i let it in japanese all the time, my pc works fine so as you wish). No need to unzip the game again if u did this way first, looks like a sword sound is the issue of this error.

PD: i already have applocale installed (the microsoft one and the hongfire one) but in few japanese games you need to do ***step 1 & step2*** for made them work properly.

Last edited:

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are all the scenes tentacles/monsters related? Or there are scenes with humans and stuff?

The art looks amazing.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Are all the scenes tentacles/monsters related? Or there are scenes with humans and stuff?

The art looks amazing.
Plenty of scenes with humans, I haven't had a (voiced) tentacle scene yet. Game is great, if a bit rail-roady (go there, now go here, now go there) but not quite VN level. Tons of scenes too, after 90 min or so of playing with many scenes fast-forwarded my CG counter reads 9% done. And you can re-watch them from the game menu with voices and all.

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Plenty of scenes with humans, I haven't had a (voiced) tentacle scene yet. Game is great, if a bit rail-roady (go there, now go here, now go there) but not quite VN level. Tons of scenes too, after 90 min or so of playing with many scenes fast-forwarded my CG counter reads 9% done. And you can re-watch them from the game menu with voices and all.
Wow, thanks! Ill play it later, then. Im not that into tentacles, so i would skip too many scenes if the game was all about them. :p

danjuro83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, thanks! Ill play it later, then. Im not that into tentacles, so i would skip too many scenes if the game was all about them. :p
2 hours playing 0 tentacles scenes ^_^ (im not rushing) but a lot with humans and one with a Humanoid. The H scenes are awesome and hot, no one dissapointed me. This game is 100% worth it. Also im playing in normal my japanese undestanting is 0 but is playable 100% if you played before a rpg maker game.

TIP: im saving the game when i change map (even when i enter into a shop) for testing options and unlock H-Scenes and take the path i want.

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I made all the heroines wear "naked" clothing and tried to combat and got a plethora of errors and a crash. Bleh.

danjuro83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I made all the heroines wear "naked" clothing and tried to combat and got a plethora of errors and a crash. Bleh.
Can you share a screen of this errors?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1 error found^^
after orc 4th hscene, south forest talk to darkelf Click image for larger version Name: darkelf.jpg Views: 9 Size: 33.0 KB ID: 19889 has fight, after fight (1st choice) then go town right side small tent has hscene

after the elves not scene again the tent inside foot.
the inside the tent to get not get out when you as deep back inside ^^ goes.
2 error

comes in many costumes error when the sword has a wrap around and you exchange dresses.

The Witch and the priestess have a change bugg in the clothing.

Last edited:

danjuro83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1 error found^^

after the elves not scene again the tent inside foot.
the inside the tent to get not get out when you as deep back inside ^^ goes.
So that´s looks like a bug more than a error, the game was release today so we have to expect some bugs.

Scripts error the second screen, nothing you can do, just wait for a update or fix from the creator.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

found 1.01 rofl XD

Look in the list^^

Bug fixes of the map chip
Bug fixes during the round play
Bug fixes of the last post-war choices
Bug fixes when you chose Priscilla in the whore of choice
Bug fixes that CG was wrong to be played in the event

But unfortunately the clothing bug was not resolved XD

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

yet no one know the code for piramid yet?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

wow i am sure blind last time i checked the walk didnt saw that code part o_O thx

limitno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if anyone know password for dors write thank you
:)

chukkyjr

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this seems stupid, but how do i skip dialogues?

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

can't talk to brothel npc for some reason,not even a dialogue

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Found a problem, does anyone with the full version of the game have a folder called "Pictures" inside the graphics folder? I'm getting a lot of crashes in the final battle since many skills need to load a picture in that folder, but since it's absent the game is forced to quit.

danjuro83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this seems stupid, but how do i skip dialogues?
Hold left shift key for skip.

Found a problem, does anyone with the full version of the game have a folder called "Pictures" inside the graphics folder? I'm getting a lot of crashes in the final battle since many skills need to load a picture in that folder, but since it's absent the game is forced to quit.
You can use the ***RPG Maker Decrypter*** for extract this folder.

Last edited:

aeon0rain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a full cg save or one that starts at the arrival into the demon castle? I accidentally saved over my main forgoing Etigoya's advice to save properly.

limitno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

pls write passvort from the dors in desert i stuck there

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As requested, here is a save file with the entire gallery unlocked. The save itself is only for the gallery, starting a new game plus while skipping the prologue makes the game unplayable since the characters walk through all obstacles.

I'm quite sure I've unlocked all of the scenes, yet the scene collection is stuck at 99%. I wanted to check the pictures at one of the online galleries but the game's pictures were deleted from the website for some unknown reason.

Attachments