What's new

[WIP - Full] FULL translation 'Princess Rena and the blade of legend'

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Howdy, doing a full translation on

Current progress:

menus done; prologue done; story chapter 1 done; raw-translation of h-scenes 90% done; polished and audio synced h-scenes 5% done!

I think I will be through with all the raw h-scenes when I'm through with 'em, I honestly can't say when since I keep breaking my own schedules, then I will go to polishing audiosyncing them, here is where I need you guys. To make the h-scenes and also the story parts of the game really enjoyable I need people to reread/play them and give me their opinion on 'em, possibly be helpful and tell me where and what I can improve.

So if you wanna help make this translation a good one, visit my profile and send me a pm so I can send you what I got polished already, sadly it's just 5 scenes, yet, but as I said more to come.

Last edited:

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: FULL translation 'Princess Rena and the blade of legend'

Heh.. bet it's hardwork reorganising the h-scene sentences!!

Need to not only translate them.. but also to organize them in a way that sounds appealing and sexy.

OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Heh.. bet it's hardwork reorganising the h-scene sentences!!

Need to not only translate them.. but also to organize them in a way that sounds appealing and sexy.
Yup, but doing the moaning sounds right is lots harder...,well as I said in the previous thread; comparatively translation of one scene, about 200 lines, took me like an hour, then polishing/rewording some stuff making it more smutty and syncing it to the audio took me like 4 hours...:p, but it's fun figuring out all the different sounds and such!

Last edited:

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Really enjoyed this game when it first came out, had interesting characters and nice looking cg's didn't like diselmine very much at one point but this game changed my opinion of them

OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Really enjoyed this game when it first came out, had interesting characters and nice looking cg's didn't like diselmine very much at one point but this game changed my opinion of them
That's why I picked it; nice characters, nice cg and nice writing(admittedly, I pepped it up a notch when it comes to creativity on the smut the original author is a bit one sided describing the private parts it's either dick, big dick or vagina...) + one of the best audios out there in the h-game scene, currently!

It's a well rounded package, so to say :eek:.

Last edited:

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

any updates on this project? i really like this game :D

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Howdy, doing a full translation on

Current progress:

menus done; prologue done; story chapter 1 done; raw-translation of h-scenes 90% done; polished and audio synced h-scenes 5% done!

I think I will be through with all the raw h-scenes end of january, then I will go to polishing audiosyncing them, here is where I need you guys. To make the h-scenes and also the story parts of the game really enjoyable I need people to reread/play them and give me their opinions on 'em, possibly be helpful and tell me where and what I can improve.

So if you wanna help make this translation a good one, visit my profile and send me a pm so I can send you what I got polished already, sadly it's just 5 scenes, yet, but, well as I said more to come, around late january when I am hopefully done with the raw-translation of all the h-scenes.
Thank you so much for this! :D

OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

any updates on this project? i really like this game :D
...struggling with the last few h-scenes, about 10 or so left of originally 100+, as I mentioned before I did them raw for now, that means some of the language is a bit wonky due to japanese grammar + not audio-synced + most of the stuff still needs to be rewritten to sound more smutty, but then I am glad that the raw translation of all the h-scenes is about done I think all in all it was about 500k words...probably more, I just multiplied 105 scenes x 200 lines each + 20 words each line, but some lines have like 30+ words and some scenes have like 400+ lines.

After that it's just the story dialogues, items, random npc dialogues, player choices, area names. I think that stuff is minor, it'll definetly be a lighter workload, aside from the story dialogues that is.
I wanna do the story as thorough as the h-stuff, but all the story dialogues combined have less words than the h-scenes, so it'll be done faster, hopefully:p.

...note to myself; I forgot the teawater, again...

Last edited:
OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

little update and a request for help...

Working on the last 7 h-scenes, well TNXC is doing the last loli scene so I just have to do 6 more scenes :p. Last couple months my pacing was really slow. I will try to work faster, now.

The next step is polishing. I want to improve how the text is displayed in the textboxes, right now whenever I start inputing text in latin characters the text box width gets split in half.

Here is an example of how stuff gets displayed

Considering the rpg maker Script, I think it has to do something with the fonts used in Main or something needs to be changed in the game_message, but then I'm pretty new working with rpg maker vx ace so I could be dead wrong here, any help is appreciated.

The input for the text boxes is done with notepad nothing to change here, here is an example of the input...

;;背景■路地裏

@bgm f=bgm06

;;CG■CG05
@bgf- bg=ev05

[Sofia/sof0041]「うう……どうしてシスターたる私が、このようなことを……」

[Orc]「うう……どうしてシスターたる私が、このようなことを……Unlike me you have a clean body,...I want to smell it I want to sniff it...sniff...sniiff...hmm...」

...stuff will still work out the way it is, but to be honest I rather have the dialogue displayed on the whole textbox.

Last edited:
OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Problem fixed, thanks to 'tstarnpro'.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Really looking forward to this...thanks and respect to all...

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for doing this, i'm looking forward to the complete translation.

rizo

Reputation score

Oh I didn't know this was even a thing, it looks really good.
Can't wait for this translation to be complete.
Keep up the great work.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow it's been a long time since the last update! I am glad to know this one is still going :)

OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Don't worry it's just a big project + I'm lazy, lately, but I will definetly finish it. Also, I don't know what it is but the more I work on this project the more I want it to be really good so while doing stuff I also make the workload bigger and bigger.

For example there is this demonic possesion scene where all the ladies get posessed by a lust demon. I've been brooding over that scene for days, and it just has so many fascettes, every lady has her own sex position, it's just hard to do the scene justice...kinda my own fault, though. :p

Last edited:

Static1218

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't wait for this to be fully translated!!

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

any updates on status of the translation?

im still waiting for it :D

Hoboy

Reputation score

He just commented (last post on first page). He's working on it...no nagging, please...

OP
chrisroxxx

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

DW, ima update once I make progress. I feel kinda sorry for breaking my own schedules so much, since some of you guys are anticipating this translation alot, but making it good comes first :p.

rizo

Reputation score

Oh well atleast you're still working on it. :)
I can't wait to play this in English! I've not played it at all but it looks so good!