ACT [ DigitalDimension] ARMORED FUCKER~Radio Controled Lady RJ049667

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Armored fucker (Request/Info)

Why not just torrent a new one? If it's just for the East Asian Language files, it doesn't matter if the key provided with the torrent works or not. You don't even need to burn it, you can just mount the ISO, point the EAL installer to the image. If you have a legal copy of Windows XP, you're not even doing anything illegal here.
A friend sent me a torrented CD, and for some reason, it recognizes the CD, it's the same version I'm using, and yet when I go to install the language again, it claims that the data within the CD does not exist.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

download a normal XP CD, I did that and it worked... it doesnt work with modded versions of windows like angel or things like that...

sgb

Lurker
Reputation score

A friend sent me a torrented CD, and for some reason, it recognizes the CD, it's the same version I'm using, and yet when I go to install the language again, it claims that the data within the CD does not exist.
Try this then. It's a torrent of JUST the east language files.

CSE

Lurker
Reputation score

I have a question about the holds, how does one use a hold? and how does one escape a hold?

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

The east asia language pack should do it.

As for the holds, use a punch move to hit the enemy in close as the enemy is attacking you. As for escaping the holds, click on the finish animation button in the upper left.

worker

Lurker
Reputation score

You will probably end up getting a horde of newcomers thanks (or no thanks?) to the link, as the person few posts above me stated.

That being said, I won't deny that I'm a lerker, so I tend not to post anything on forums. But I really, really do want that password.

To that end, I felt I should come out of my lerker state for a bit and contribute something to the community if nothing else than to improve my chance of getting that password.

So here's Street Fucker in English, the first installment, which in my opinion is actually better than Street Fucker 2. It also happens to contain the full savefile for all levels.

Enjoy.

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

Odd, I thought that there was a link to an upload of that on page 1.

Ah, nm, that's for street fucker 2
You should put this in a new thread so people can see and dl it and make sure you explain the mxengine to open it deal.
If that's just the Street fucker files, that's not playable.

worker

Lurker
Reputation score

Good point... unfortunately I don't have the installation file for the Matrix engine anymore... though if they can play Street Fucker 2, the same engine should suffice for this one, if I recall correctly?

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, to those of you that complain about the pay site in moonspeak: go to and then click on any item, at all, and the check out button. go to as if you were to buy it, click non-members, then stay on that page that asks for info. now, go to and click the blue button under the picture with the cart icon. click it. at the bottom right of the item purchases, where the non-member icon was for the english site, click the card button, the top-left one of all those options. the order of information is the exact same as the english one. first space is name on card, second is card number, third is expiration date, 4th is phone number (which they will never call btw) email address, re-enter email adress, then on the boxes below that, make sure none of them are clicked, and below that choose the right most option of the 3 bubbles. congrats, you now LEGALLY own armored fucker, and have helped indicate to this company to make more games like this one. PM me if your confused about any of the directions.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ok, to those of you that complain about the pay site in moonspeak: go to and then click on any item, at all, and the check out button. go to as if you were to buy it, click non-members, then stay on that page that asks for info. now, go to and click the blue button under the picture with the cart icon. click it. at the bottom right of the item purchases, where the non-member icon was for the english site, click the card button, the top-left one of all those options. the order of information is the exact same as the english one. first space is name on card, second is card number, third is expiration date, 4th is phone number (which they will never call btw) email address, re-enter email adress, then on the boxes below that, make sure none of them are clicked, and below that choose the right most option of the 3 bubbles. congrats, you now LEGALLY own armored fucker, and have helped indicate to this company to make more games like this one. PM me if your confused about any of the directions.
You're preaching to the wrong crowd mate :/

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

it was awesome

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

I believe it does work properly with the mxe install for street fucker 2. Give it a shot, I'm pretty sure it does.

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

I understand that 9/10th of the people here dont give a shit if they get it free or not, but SOME will realize more money made means more games made. *shrug* im not gonna share mine for free, what others do is theyre own choice. those that want it, fast, can just buy it with the links.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Thats great sir, now would you please stop trying to fail troll?

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm going to separate the Street Fucker and Street Fucker 2 links into another thread where they'll get more attention.
Here they won't get even a passing glance with everyone trying to get Armored Fucker asap.

I'll upload MXE files separately for people that need it too... actually I should probably just include that inside a separate Street Fucker upload.

Hmmm... nix that, the link to on the initial page isn't actually to the Street Fucker 2 files, it's a forum that's basically a how to for it.
Well, we should still move this off to another more easily noticed thread and pop in the MXE files so people can actually play it.

Last edited:

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

Coming back to Armored Fucker, did anyone checked if there was a way to change your character's model before finishing the game (by altering some files or something)?

And for the japanese unicode thing, I believe it might work if your rename all the files containing japanese char, even if it would be a gigantic pain in the ass.

sgb

Lurker
Reputation score

Or I could, you know, wait for it to show up DLsite English so I can get redownload privileges and points for discounts. Plus Street Fucker was released in English when it hit DLsite English. But hey, be an ass and accuse everyone of being pirating scum because they don't want to use the Japanese site. I just want to try to game out now since it may take a month to show up on the English site.

Anyway, it doesn't look like the poster is giving out the password to any new people so I guess I'll go back to my regular forums. You guys sit here and be hypocrite moralfags when I know damn well everyone here has downloaded paid content before.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Gently shoves flames in the closet*

Speaking of which, if they release a game like this in English, does that mean that Japanese Unicode is no longer an issue?

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Or I could, you know, wait for it to show up DLsite English so I can get redownload privileges and points for discounts. Plus Street Fucker was released in English when it hit DLsite English. But hey, be an ass and accuse everyone of being pirating scum because they don't want to use the Japanese site. I just want to try to game out now since it may take a month to show up on the English site.

Anyway, it doesn't look like the poster is giving out the password to any new people so I guess I'll go back to my regular forums. You guys sit here and be hypocrite moralfags when I know damn well everyone here has downloaded paid content before.
See, this here is why I passworded the rar, I'm tired of new people just popping onto the forums just to leech off random games, then get angry when they don't get the game and start insulting everyone.

Or even worse, they just grab the game and happily head back off to their regular forums and start sharing it around, despite what I say.

oniofthesky

Lurker
Reputation score

well i wouldn't share it on other sites if the person who uploaded did want me to cause i got to do what i can to respect them and i did pm for a pass to loli defense force but i dont really expect it any time soon till i ether earn a good enough rep or just wait a life time but unlike some i don't really like to complain considering its up to the uploader to decide who gets it and if you dont like that you could always just buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.