What's new

ACT [ DigitalDimension] ARMORED FUCKER~Radio Controled Lady RJ049667

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johannason

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Armored fucker (Request/Info)

Hey now, what's the big idea? Some of the best friends I've never actually met are lurkers. Maybe. Theoretically, I could have lurker friends and never know it. Therefore by pretending to be aware of that fact I could in fact be corr-... (/junk philosophy)
*mutters* Makin' me show my previously happily anonymous face, it's inhumane, I tell ya.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

This forum grows??
Yes, from only odd places though. Such as the tentacle ranching thing which originated in the toonpimp hate thread when it was decided the topic should be derailed.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yay! Finally got a mouse that is compatible with this game! Also ty Ryu for the controls.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Aye, the controls are of much help, thank ya kindly for them. :)
Though this reward system is interesting, and does promote a more social stirring so it's worth while to meet those who prefer to hide for their own reasons. Although I'm not positive myself, pressing up after jumping and re-clicking makes her do a sort of... I'm not sure if it's a moon-sault but it's more for getting height then actually going forward, figure I try to be as much help as I can. :(

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

That's the double jump that was suggested by another poster earlier for getting over the big pit near the boss of the demo.

You can get a fully complete listing and explaination of all controls by clicking on the pink link on the left when you just start out before you leave the first room.

Also, another thing of note is that you can right click while hitting any of the keys (or none at all) and you'll get different moves. With the attacks, left click will be left hand/foot and right will be right hand/foot.

The right hand attacks are charge moves, move them to one of the 3 left positions to charge up energy, and then quickly shunt it to one of the 3 right directions to throw it. Aim is dependant on your movement, remember to keep yourself on 'rails' mode.

If you right click and hold, you'll do a hip gyrating thing which actually does do damage, and continuously, so if you manage to pin an enemy against a wall with it, it should work well.

If you hold left click while holding right click for the above hip gyrations then release right click, you'll do standing gyrations facing the opposite direction. Note, you must get into it from the other gyration as holding left click without it just moves you forward.

Also, if you use right click while jumping you will do offensive kicks with forward motions or an aggressive version of the ass thrusters with a downward one. All attacks have modified versions in jump or crouch. You can probably get a few more different sex catches with the crouching ones.

And to finish this up, I was under the impression that you could only catch the opponent with your left punch attacks. Can someone confirm this? I know most of your attacks can be caught, but I wasn't sure how many offensive options you had.

And a remminder I'm still looking forward to a pm with the pw. I tossed a pm out but this is just a bit more visible. I'll edit it out later.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

The tentacles at stage 3 is a pain, took me a while to kill them after they get me to under 300.

sgb

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi all, just another lurker decloaking for a worthy cause. I'm honestly surprised there's active forums related to LineMarvel, considering the guy bailed the hentai scene years ago. But sometimes smaller communities are superior since they attract less retards and spammers.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Sounds like the water level is gonna be a pain. and yeah thanks for those controls.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

OK Im new in this forum, but I want that game, I started looking for it like a week ago... I downloaded the demo and, well, the maker of the game clearly didnt know how to make easy controls... the only thing that I like about his games are the "story" (if such thing exists), because the first time I downloaded street fucker I was looking for a hentai fighting game with no results... until that time...

anyway... I hope that Loli defense force has a soft hearth... I really want this game...

CSE

Lurker
Reputation score

OK Im new in this forum, but I want that game, I started looking for it like a week ago... I downloaded the demo and, well, the maker of the game clearly didnt know how to make easy controls... the only thing that I like about his games are the "story" (if such thing exists), because the first time I downloaded street fucker I was looking for a hentai fighting game with no results... until that time...

anyway... I hope that Loli defense force has a soft hearth... I really want this game...
Hey now, what's the big idea? Some of the best friends I've never actually met are lurkers. Maybe. Theoretically, I could have lurker friends and never know it. Therefore by pretending to be aware of that fact I could in fact be corr-... (/junk philosophy)
*mutters* Makin' me show my previously happily anonymous face, it's inhumane, I tell ya.
I believe you misread Loli's post for as it stated:

Password: Will be given to those who PM me and that I can trust that they won't give it out to lurkers -3-
It doesnt state: "I will not give pass to lurkers"
but it does say: "i will not give pass to those who will give pass to lurkers"
although by slight amount of logic this does state: "no pass for lurkers"

And i may be completely off but even so i hope this helps...

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I can not open the second door. . .

Help?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Curse you all, and your japanese unicode!

CURSE YOU!

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, a lurker is a person who reads forums but doesn't post right?
Technically that should make the people who posted that they're lurkers... not lurkers.

Well the whole 'message and be an active forum member' thing really got a lot of attention mainly because I think this is the first posting of the full game. I've seen a couple other forums/boards that reference this thread too. I expect you'll see a very heavy response, it'll render things more active temporarily for sure.

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

Hah, well this'll be a chance at that at least.
I got redirected here from a hongfire link for a flash game and was pleasantly suprised to find a community of people that like the whole... well, that 'barbarian babes' link told me I was among like minded people.
This was another pleasant suprise.

There was a single 'game over rape' thread over at hongfire, but here I see an entire forum for it!

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

If somebody wants I could post the files needed so you could include east asian languages. AKA you could use jap unicode settings.

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait, that should be built into windows... at least every version I can remember. Just adjust it in your regional and language options.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I know how it works for XP, and I've used my CD before.

But, I sent my computer to be upgraded, and since then, I lost the CD, which I used last time to install Japanese Unicode.

Ergo, I'm a sad panda...

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ooookay, got past that door (or rather used a different mode), but now I can't get out of the water. Any suggestions?

sgb

Lurker
Reputation score

I know how it works for XP, and I've used my CD before.

But, I sent my computer to be upgraded, and since then, I lost the CD, which I used last time to install Japanese Unicode.

Ergo, I'm a sad panda...
Why not just torrent a new one? If it's just for the East Asian Language files, it doesn't matter if the key provided with the torrent works or not. You don't even need to burn it, you can just mount the ISO, point the EAL installer to the image. If you have a legal copy of Windows XP, you're not even doing anything illegal here.

Status
Not open for further replies.