What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ dieselmine ] [ ディーゼルマイン] Ojosama Marin ~Nobody Can Stop My Curiosity!!~ / お嬢様マリン~私の好奇心は誰にも止められませんわ!!~ RE186145 RJ186145

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello_pudding

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: New Dieselmine Game

Damn the movement in this game is nice, you don't move in squares and you can face diagonally, mind blown.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The boss on the cloud... (MC at another game) is easy though it's very long fight, only her first heal recover her fully, the rest of her heal is miniscule. Use your World card that you got from your mother as accesory. Use skill "Moon" as HP regen then repeat use skill "World" for attack. You will get her card if you win, and some of her cg. I was lev 60 when i fight her

Last edited:

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Found a save with all the scenes unlocked on

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This game has so much work on it :eek:
Dev is worthy of more sales...

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game has such quality CG's and awesome work. The Devs really put up an effort into it =D

sainare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't read unless you want to spoil yourself on the game's story! :p

seriously did not expect Aruru to be in this as a cameo XD. Good job Dieselmine :p

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game has so much work on it :eek:
Dev is worthy of more sales...
Well, this is Dieselmine, they're the "pro" in the doujin scene, so they know how to make good rpgmaker games.

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i still cant run the game
just exits out when i try to run it
and i am on win10 but this is the only game doing this

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game is pretty good for what it is. Enemies could stand to be a little more of a challenge though. I can't say the same for one of the bosses though. That difficulty came out of nowhere. Also.

Cannot unsee.

Last edited:

Theakayuki

Reputation score

Has anyone been able to get a text hook with agth for this game what parameters did u use?.?

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a quick way to have sex with monsters? Even if you are naked you can still 1 shot them.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Same issue. Game closes automatically when I try to open it. It's not my antivirus (made an exception and disabled it) and the patch didn't fix it either.

No dice, the game just won't work.

Ferree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its really upsetting that I have tried everything to get this game to work and it still crashes to desktop :(

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Its really upsetting that I have tried everything to get this game to work and it still crashes to desktop :(
try to change folders, if you have it in documents - rename game folder from [Dieselmine Game]お嬢様マリン~私の好奇心は誰にも止められませんわ!!~ version1.02 to just ,for example, game1, try to keep it in 1 folder instead of 2 or 3 like c:/rg1456rj78/Dieselmine Game/[Dieselmine Game]お嬢様マリン~私の好奇心は誰にも止められませんわ!!~ version1.02 to just c:/game1

tentacle619

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone knows how to get past the 2nd stage Cloud Area puzzle kinda stuck there right now.

- Nevermind managed to solve it.

Last edited:

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone knows how to get past the 2nd stage Cloud Area puzzle kinda stuck there right now.

- Nevermind managed to solve it.
can you share how? Been kinda stuck there.

archaicginger

Reputation score

I can confirm that this game does indeed crash immediately on start up. I've downloaded two different versions and the same issue occurs. I've played dozens of these kinds of games and this is the first time I've seen one crash with no feedback whatsoever. I've gone to the trouble of importing this into the VX Ace editor only to have it crash in the same way when attempting to test it. I've tried enabling the console, only to have it briefly pop up, show nothing, and then of course crash as per usual. I'm running Windows 7, I have VX Ace RTP installed, and I have no leads whatsoever. I also attempted to install an old version of DirectX 8.0 after checking the official site and seeing a mention of it on there, but it doesn't seem to have done anything. Any clues?

Status
Not open for further replies.