What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ dieselmine ] [ ディーゼルマイン] Ojosama Marin ~Nobody Can Stop My Curiosity!!~ / お嬢様マリン~私の好奇心は誰にも止められませんわ!!~ RE186145 RJ186145

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: New Dieselmine Game

I have tried 3 different downloads for this game and each one seems to just shut the game down after a second of starting up, dont have any problem with any other games using the same software, is anyone else getting this?

Panda Master

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have tried 3 different downloads for this game and each one seems to just shut the game down after a second of starting up, dont have any problem with any other games using the same software, is anyone else getting this?
dont know about you but my antivirus didnt like something.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Game stopping just after starting is usually a sign that the game work only on japanese local setting computer and your isn't on japanese local setting.

Most game can be made to work without japanese local setting using local setting emulator like applocale / NTLEA / local emulator...

But it's never 100% working (it work or not for each game).

Some Anti-virus don't like some jap game exe, but usually they more like identify it as a virus and delete / put it in quarantine rather than close the game.

If you're on win 8 / 10, the window version might be the problem, try compatibility setting.
You might also need to run in admin mod (if you're already running as admin, try forced admin mod).

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Kind of stuck in the game. I am stuck between some trees and she doesn't know how to use cut, where do I find the HM?

ments

Reputation score

Kind of stuck in the game. I am stuck between some trees and she doesn't know how to use cut, where do I find the HM?
not sure what you mean by trees, maybe i haven't progresed so far, but if you are where "plants" blocking your way, open inventory and equip cards for magic to work -A,S,D keys to activate magic
need fire magic card, to burn plants

Last edited:

ments

Reputation score

dont know about you but my antivirus didnt like something.
do steps what Bryanis said, and sometimes, game won't work if foldier name is to long, like change "moonrunes more moonrunes even more moonrunes version 1.0.001.2" to just "moonrunes" or sometimes all you need is change game foldier location, from like This_pc/C:/users/username/downloads to just c:/game

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Audio folder is 494mb
Graphic Folder is 394mb
Rest is 21 mb so a total of 909 mb
Folder.

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't get past the angel boss, I am considering giving up

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't even get it to run. Tried admin, tried compatibility, tried renaming and moving to smallest folder i could create. Nothing at all works so I'll just delete it and free up some space until it's fixed.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't even get it to run. Tried admin, tried compatibility, tried renaming and moving to smallest folder i could create. Nothing at all works so I'll just delete it and free up some space until it's fixed.
Runs just fine.

Okay, since this is related to database, ima keep it in spoiler .

Some skills are missing animation and trying to use certain states. But , it's blank on both of em. Ima keep translating, but seems like need to come back and translate the missing stuff on a later updated patch.

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yea no idea how to beat the boss in the cloud area, she just heals for however much damage you've managed to do it her and knocks off half or more of your health in a single round, she keeps powering up throughout the fight doing more and more damage too.

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dug through the files and the scene recollection room is completely broken and incomplete, not sure how you even replay scenes in this game

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Scenes can be accessed through the menu in-game which is nice. What is not so nice is that there really aren't a lot of scenes, or rather half of the scenes are just old enemies with new color and no variation beside that.

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Doesn't work for me either. It closes immediately after I start it. I'm already on Japanese Local and Unicode. All other games work for me. What RPG RT do I need to install for this? Maybe there is something wrong and I need to reinstall.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It might just be windows 10, which has massive problems running some Jap games.

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Scenes can be accessed through the menu in-game which is nice. What is not so nice is that there really aren't a lot of scenes, or rather half of the scenes are just old enemies with new color and no variation beside that.
Well shit, I have no idea how to hack the values to unlock all scenes for that

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hope the devs release a new patch so that it won't crash when using skills in certain areas.
Also, anyone know how to beat the mimic boss? I can't seem to deal damage at all :x

Status
Not open for further replies.