What's new

ACT [DenCC] Ernesta -ハーフエルフ淫魔討伐譚 RJ128396

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ128396|ACT] Ernesta -ハーフエルフ淫魔討伐譚-

For me, it's a SaveFile.ini in the same folder. It probably only gets created after you beat the first boss.
Somehow, for me, even after beating the boss it didn't unlock the boss animations in the gallery.
Messing around with the SaveFile got them. (it goes up by some number every time, the difference slowly changes as well, though, probably based on which level unlocks the entry...)

What's weird is that the save file doesn't seem to save EXP / levels,
so everytime you restart you have to level up from scratch.

However, there's a bug (?) with the final boss: Every time you enter the final boss room, your EXP doubles.
So if you farm up to a few thousand EXP, then go to the final boss and die a few times, you should have enough to level up all skills to max, making the boss a little more reasonable.
Once you have enough EXP (about 90000 should be enough to max everything), just select "NO" on continue, go back to boss via stage select, and you should get the level-up menu with tons of EXP.

On the gallery: The first form of the final boss is strange - the last few animation stages are identical.
I wonder - was there supposed to be a birthing animation there, but it was cut for time / censorship? Maybe in a later patch...

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there any way to make this full screen??

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Welp, tried to copy pasting that file above.

*gallery

"Wait, there's only 5 enemies?"

Thinking maybe error, copy pasting it again

"Nope, still 5"

Press bottom at the last one, and just realized it's divided by stage.

Yes, I'm that stupid.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well I can't even beat the first boss
*sigh*
shame.. this looks good too, but I'm just not a twitch gamer

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

the final boss in the gallery is glitched so you have to die to him to get the full animation(hold shift to pretty much kill yourself)

Attachments

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

That's a weird numbering system
Code:
0	1	2	3	4	5	6	7	8	9	10	11	12	13	14	15	16	17	18
1000	1018	1036	1054	1071	1088	1105	1122	1138	1154	1170	1185	1200	1214	1229	1243	1256	1269	1282
	18	18	18	17	17	17	17	16	16	16	15	15	14	15	14	13	13	13
Not really sure what the pattern is, I thought it was n +18 -1 per 4th n, but its not.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

How come the first level isn't censored but all the others are, and heavily?

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Might just be to comply with dlsite's censorship requirement or whatever. Vosmug had to do something similar censoring the scenes.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there any hope of getting this uncensored? And also: skill level doesn't do shit?
Skill level decreases the amount of HP used when powering up with the Shift button.

dienow

Reputation score

Censorship is straight dumb. There's no way you can say it's showing too much penis when it's like three pixels. I swear to god, Japan has gone full retard. New censorship has effectively killed everything good.

Radd

Reputation score

Is preg or birthing in this game ?

comradered

Reputation score

well I can't even beat the first boss
*sigh*
shame.. this looks good too, but I'm just not a twitch gamer
Just keep dashing whenever it goes underground, then when it's about to pop out, crouch and spam the ground-tornado-wave thing. Just be sure not to get too close that you get clipped by the boss when it pops out, nor too far that you get nailed by the rock it sometimes spits out.

Last edited:

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The Dev blog already mentions an update to v1.01 for the gallery fixes and a v1.02 for an easy mode version.

Ayu Break

Reputation score

Is preg or birthing in this game ?
Nothing really worth noting, the only pregnancy I can see is that one of the final bosses forms knocks her up and thats the end on the animation.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

No fullscreen, Tamani Rio 3 all over again. Bah.
As far as gameplay goes, I'm happy with how it turned out.

The game wasn't particularly difficult as I could see, I managed to beat the slime and wizard boss on the first go and the rest only took one extra try for me to beat. The main character is not fast so you need to work out how to approach the boss and deal with his attacks.

Exchanging health for full power is a must towards the end of the game (and you'd probably lose MORE health if you don't just from the range loss).

wytdb2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, the censorship is really a shame. The animations so well done but the big blocky censor thing ruins at least half of them (imo). Damn DLsite.

It's probably a long shot, but maybe someone who knows Japanese can go on his blog and ask if he would post an uncensor patch?

Barinade

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, the censorship is really a shame. The animations so well done but the big blocky censor thing ruins at least half of them (imo). Damn DLsite.

It's probably a long shot, but maybe someone who knows Japanese can go on his blog and ask if he would post an uncensor patch?
I wish he would, in fact I wish everybody could make an uncencor patch for their games.

Far be it from me to judge another countries customs and such but the censorship laws are annoying as hell. :(

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just finished the game.

I managed to one-shot the final boss on both of his forms, with 4-4-4-3 stats. Second form actually isn't difficult at all once you figure how to maneuver around his arms.

The basic strategy is just to stick around near the side of his head and wail on it. You'll want the wind-attack of your third hit combo to hit him, cause that has good vertical reach and deals the most damage. The most dangerous attack at this range are the purple flames he vomits out, which are easily tanked through and do laughable amounts of damage.

His arms on the other hand are a lot more troublesome. They're slow, but their spells and touch-damage kinda hurt, so you want to avoid them at all costs. A good way to deal with them is to stick around near the far edge of the room. You will slowly see the hand floating towards you. Wait till it gets to a decent distance away from the body, then rush past it and then have a good 5-10 seconds to pummel on the head without having to worry about dodging the arm. As an added bonus, I'm fairly certain the health packs in that room heal you for full health, instead of the regular 50%.

Anyways, all-in-all a nice game. The platforming and combat was decently sharp and responsive, which can't be said about all action games. I think it could have used an extra stage or two. H-content was... okay. Passable, at the very least. The censor does suck but at least the game is decent enough to make up for it.

Looking forward to kurinick's next work.

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This game wasn't really all that great... Jumping was a pain, powerups and EXP ALWAYS lead you into traps instead of doing what "coins" in game should do, hit boxes on enemies always seemed a lot larger than they should've been and were often literal boxes regardless of enemy stance or the way they were moving and the animations weren't all that great either. Just three or so few second loops linked together without any real sort of impact or climax to them (save some of the bosses. Really the only thing that kept me playing was the promise of preg but that was VERY disappointing...

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I play this onto stage 2
Upgrade everything till 2'nd lvl except skill which consume 10k exp

Then I got to work and close the game

When I play again , I though it has already saved
Therefore I think i wanto to try grind at level 1 again using Continue of course

I cleared again Lv 1
When on the Upgrade menu

It wasn't save:eek::eek::eek:
I thought I could upgrade from 2-3

Damn , the save system is sooo bad:confused:

Sry bad English

Status
Not open for further replies.