What's new

ACT [DenCC] Ernesta -ハーフエルフ淫魔討伐譚 RJ128396

Status
Not open for further replies.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [RJ128396|ACT] Ernesta -ハーフエルフ淫魔討伐譚-

The last update was on the 2nd of March 2014... I expect the game to be delayed again

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New update on the BLog today. He set the release date for April 12th. He apologizes for the delay and will reduce the price from 1500 to 1300 yen for our troubles. That's if we can trust google translate to feed us the right information.

Still looks to be a great game but we've been fooled before.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It looks like the author's blog says that the game will release on April 12th and at a cheaper price.

Edit:Well guy above me beat me too it >.>

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New update on the BLog today. He set the release date for April 12th. He apologizes for the delay and will reduce the price from 1500 to 1300 yen for our troubles. That's if we can trust google translate to feed us the right information.

Still looks to be a great game but we've been fooled before.
I'm not sure that's mostly the reason for the reduced price, if I read the chrome translation correctly, I do believe he lowered it due to the tax increase that's in effect next week. Then again, I could be wrong.

Jardister

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any news yet on said game?

Last edited:

ermiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

apparently its gonna be released today, unless it gets delayed again

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Usually these games get delayed like 3-4 times before being released. It's why i don't like when companies give release dates.

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I hope it doesn't get delayed again. I was really looking forward to it today.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Update on the blog: So they missed their release day, not much you can say about that.
(has some more preview pictures)

That said, they are working on final testing and polish, and expect the game to be ready in a couple of days.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

That last pic with purple snake guy looks like will have interesting animation. :D

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

still enjoying the demo for this one.The characters are hard so long as your attack is low leveled. At level 3 though, they can be slaughtered easily. I have more trouble with the controls, nothing wrong with them other than the layout. If controller support is given, then the game is far more fun and comfortable.

Sevrin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Augh these delays :( I'm really looking forward to this one!

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, according to their blog they are going through the registration process now,
so unless the pixel-counters at DLSite decide there's too many points in a vagina somewhere,
it should be up very soon, depending on how long the submission queue is right now.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, according to their blog they are going through the registration process now,
so unless the pixel-counters at DLSite decide there's too many points in a vagina somewhere,
it should be up very soon, depending on how long the submission queue is right now.
So i guess in 12-24 hours? Great news, I'm pretty excited

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So i guess in 12-24 hours? Great news, I'm pretty excited
Well, DLSite release cycles are every 24 hours, at 2am UTC (sometimes up to an hour earlier), so the next slot is in ~7 hours from now. (Announce cycles a few hours later.)
What I'm not sure about: That's Sunday in Japan, so maybe there won't be any sales staff to update the release queue until Monday. Not sure, we'll see.

Come to think of it - would it be worth starting a "DLSite tips/tricks/stuff for non-natives" thread somewhere, or is that too un-game-related for around here?

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wonder if she'll be able to get other forms of magic other than wind, would be pretty awesome if she can.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, bad news and good news. The bad news is that the game is still not out. The good news is that it'll probably come out tomorrow, according to the author's blog. It also looks like there's a few redesigns to a couple enemies, maybe? And a mechanic where you can charge your HP projectile attack. There's more, but only so much google translate can show without confusion.

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, bad news and good news. The bad news is that the game is still not out. The good news is that it'll probably come out tomorrow, according to the author's blog. It also looks like there's a few redesigns to a couple enemies, maybe? And a mechanic where you can charge your HP projectile attack. There's more, but only so much google translate can show without confusion.
Thank god, I thought you were going to say it's getting postponed another month.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The way I read Los Goglos Translatos, they realized that it sucks if you lose your attack level midway through a level with no powerup in sight,
so they added a mechanic where if you hold shift, you power up your attack but sacrifice a sizeable chunk of HP to do so.

TBH, I'm not super surprised it took until now to get the game out - DLSite admission control probably takes time to do, especially for game content.
However, the "tomorrow" release date is what the makers see on their dashboard, so it should be fairly accurate. At least I hope so.
So I suppose it's another 3-4 hours.

demonicfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it is officially on sale!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.