...But, looks like i need to change my vote to avoid a tie...again. ¬ ¬

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Demon's Tale

D.

It might mess with his head. Which would be fun. And if it feeds his ego, it just makes him overconfident. Either way, we can get the upperhand later on - not just yet.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

D. Why not? Besides incest is always nice to have around.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

...Wait, "heading off to Austin's office" meant "break in"?

These mind games are not my strong suit, but "D" sounds like we'd lose by submitting, and "E" probably wouldn't work, as he's got us shaken up and/or is all confident for catching us in some manner of logic fallacy. He's clearly got a buff in willfulness there, so let's not lose our trump card on him.

C sounds Best.

Also, just to be clear, what did we get from Mistress, again? Smarts and Mindreading, right?

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Iniel gave a pouty frown at her brother. "Aww, I didn't mean it like that Tamiel," she said sadly, slumping back against the wall. "It's just so boring here, and we can't really afford to be seen doing anything by mortals, since that's kinda a no-no here..." she said, slowly slinking over to where he sat.

"I don't think you're stupid," she assured him. "I just... y'know... want to make you my bitch. I won't deny it, it's not like you don't feel the same about me, or our mistress for that matter..."

He gives a half chuckle at that. "I guess I can't argue with that," he agrees, watching her warily as she approaches. "You're a real piece of work, you know?" he adds sarcastically.

Iniel gives a giggle and a twirl. "I do rather approve of the craftsmanship, yes. You're not so bad yourself," she teases back, slowly slinking into the seat next to where he's laying down and peering over to look over his face from above. "But you'll always be my little brother," she adds, with an impish grin.

"Bitch," Iniel half-mutters, rolling his eyes and looking away from her, but from his relaxed posture it's plain to see he's forgiven her, as such. "I'll still have you begging for my touch by the end of the week," he adds, not even looking up.

"Mmm... I look forward to you trying. Sounds like it'll be a lot of fun either way..." she shot back in a seductive voice.

Decision Time!

a) Lean down and kiss him

b) Use the Spell of Thoughts on him

c) Lay down next to him while you wait

d) Stay where you are and wait

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B sounds bad. He's more magic-y than we are, so he'll totally pick up on it.

C I suppose. We're in a hallway, right?

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

a) follow up them seductive words with a kiss.... with promises of more.

moomoo78

Her Boyfriend is Hung Like a Horse
Reputation score

what sinful said

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A.

This is wise. We must begin weaving the web of seduction around our little brother, guile and false promises will succeed where direct force may break us.

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Already positioned over his face, it was easy for Iniel to lean in and press her lips against his, and she met no opposition doing so as their lips met. Tamiel's hand came up to gently cradle the back of her head as she parted her lips and sucked upon his, occasionally nipping at his bottom lip with her teeth gently. He leaned into the kiss, pushing his tongue into her mouth with a deep "Mmm" of approval.

Iniel moved one of her hands over to gently trace her fingertips over his chest as they continued to lock lips, although before long he placed his other hand firmly over hers to keep it from wandering and held it in place. The pair of them fought, in a sense, over control with neither side gaining any major advantage; albeit neither fully exerting themselves, until Iniel finally pulled back slowly with an impish grin upon her lips. Tamiel seemed to be wearing a matching one, and the pair simply stared at one another for a moment, before they heard the sound of the door-handle turning.

Springing up suddenly into a more normal position, the pair watched two men walk out of the meeting room; one a middle aged man with a serious expression on his face, wearing a dark brown suit with a white shirt beneath it. The other was younger, perhaps in his mid-twenties, wearing a similar suit of a light grey colour, and a much more relaxed expression on his face. The two looked at each other as they noticed the pair loitering outside, and then back at the twins expectantly.

Decision Time!

a) Announce to the pair you're waiting for Prof Austin

b) Approach the middle aged man and state you've been waiting for him.

c) Approach the younger man and state you've been waiting for him.

d) Explain that you've been a very naughty girl and have been sent to the two of them for "punishment".

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

D made me lol hard, but A would make the best situational help. No point in mistaking identities now....

moomoo78

Her Boyfriend is Hung Like a Horse
Reputation score

be adventurous D