What's new

Demon's Tale

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score
Re: Demon's Tale

Iniel straightened up, strolling up to the desk casually and placing a hand on the counter, at the secretary continued to give her a long, flat stare from behind her frames. A few moments later, Tamiel also wandered closer, although he didn't quite come over as far, and seemed content to sit back and watch.

"Hi, we're here to see Mr. Austin," Iniel declared with no uncertainty.

"Professor Austin is currently in a very important meeting," she replies almost instantly, in a cold voice. "He cannot be disturbed." Glancing over the reception desk, there was a number of campus maps on one side, they might prove useful, but it seemed unlikely she would simply hand one over.

Decision Time!

a) Use Spell of Thoughts on the Secretary.

b) "He'll see us. Could you give him a call and tell him Asehaniel's agents are waiting for him."

c) Try to use sex appeal.

d) Give Tamiel a shot at talking to her, use the distraction to steal a campus map.

e) Ignore her and walk further into the building.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C.

Using a spell might alert angels to our presence, and we certainly shouldn't use our mistress' name lightly. Ignoring the woman might cause her to raise alarm and be unnecessarily messy. Option D is tempting, but a map is a small gain when balanced against the risk of leaving Tamiel to think up a distraction - our younger brother isn't as smart as we are.

Also - sex is good.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

d) Have Tamiel use sex appeal, greater chance of it working, while we get a map to see where the hell we're going.

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Iniel gave a sigh and looked over to Tamiel, rolling her eyes. She gave him a flick of her head towards the woman, telling him that he was up. He gave a smirk, and as she casually walked over to one side; putting her closer to the maps, he strode in purposefully.

"My dear lady," he began, placing his elbows on the top of the desk and looking down into her eyes, "My sister and I are guests of great importance to him, he's certainly expecting us," he explained, giving her a broad smile.

"If he was expecting someone today, I'd have certainly heard about it," she retorted flatly, unimpressed.

"Ah, but we're actually a few days early. And you've both had such a busy schedule lately, who could blame him for not passing on every little detail until he thought it was relevant..."

As she paused to consider this, Iniel saw her chance and ever so gently reached over, placing a pair of fingers on the corner of one of the maps, and waiting until the secretary began to speak to carefully whisk it away.

"That may be true, but that doesn't change the fact that he's in an important meeting. You'll just have to wait until he gets out to see him," he said, pausing afterwards to give it a thought, and then nodding once more. By now, Iniel had slid the map back over the desk and casually pressed the large piece of paper against the side of the desk, out of the line of sight of the secretary.

"Ah, I understand," Tamiel said with a sad nod. "Could we perhaps wait for him in his office? I doubt he'd mind awfully, and he does want to speak to us rather urgently, from the sound of what he said..."

"Oh, everything's always urgent with him...." she began, before pausing once again to consider things. "I... suppose that would be okay," she almost reluctantly concedes. "Do you know the way?"

"Oh yes, remember it well, thank you, Ms...." he leaves the sentence hanging.

"Weathers. Margaret Weathers," the woman replies.

"Well Ms. Weathers, I'll be sure to inform the professor how helpful you were to us, I'm sure he'll be very grateful. Come along Katherine," he says, motioning Iniel towards the exit deeper into the building. She turns from the desk, pinning the map to her chest with one hand and keeping her back to the secretary, but the pair make it through the door with no fruther issues.

"Hmph. Not bad," Iniel admits to her brother.

"She's a naturally submissive person, used to being told how things go from her superiors. It's just a matter of establishing yourself in her view as one of those superiors and she'll go out of her way to assist. Simple," he says, giving his sister a smirk.

"Whatever, your little ruse wouldn't have held up nearly as well if we had to admit we don't know where we're going," she says, examining the paper map of the campus properly. "Speaking of such..."

Decision Time!

a) Head to the Faculty Offices, try to locate Prof Austin's.

b) Head to the Meeting Room.

c) Lure Tamiel to a secluded place and show him exactly what it's like to be a 'naturally submissive' being.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sneak dat shit. Get over to the meeting and eavesdrop. B.

Uh, for Best.

moomoo78

Her Boyfriend is Hung Like a Horse
Reputation score

punks getting snippy c

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

We're not a total sex pot.

A

Or are we? The Professor's office should be secluded enough. :D

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B.

The more we learn about Prof. Austin beforehand, the better prepared we'll be to deal with him up front. Let's see if we can drop some eaves on this little meeting of his. Apparently it's important enough to make US wait...

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

B.

The more we learn about Prof. Austin beforehand, the better prepared we'll be to deal with him up front. Let's see if we can drop some eaves on this little meeting of his. Apparently it's important enough to make US wait...
This one