What's new

Dark Secrets (ranger) GMed by Ubberific

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Dark Secrets (ranger) GMed by Ubberific

"We are not permitted names." the elven girl answered coldly. Though she seemed to always keep a cold and blank demeanor... as Jenny made her odd movement, she saw a genuinely puzzled expression cross the girls face breaking her otherwise masked demeanor. She too would extend her hand in similar fashion mirroring Jenny, except she'd keep the 'hand shake' hand distant and away from her... almost as if not sure, how the gesture was actually used "You are welcome."

She'd turn around and point south "The rangers are to the the south..." she'd point out towards a different entrance in the distance "The Seekers are next to them to the east or southeast from us." she'd continue pointing out the locations "The Dreamers are to the North, Oracles to the west and builders to the east."

"Head in those directions and you will enter their sanctuaries. You cannot miss them."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not letting the girl get away with that Jenny would seize her hand and give it two firm shakes and let go. "No names.... dosen't that get confusing?" Jenny would cock her head. "Dose everyone in your order go by you? Or do they use numbers? Anyway thank you for your help and I think just so I don't have to say hey you ever time we meet I'm going to call you... Shadow. That way I know who I'm talking about at lest." Jenny would smile and wave at Shadow before walking to meet Riley and Grace after all the duo couldn't have gotten far.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"I may seem odd to you, but it is the way the our Order is." the girl seemed unkeen to elaborate on the topic, stating the words with fair coldness. Though chilling appearance seemed to once again crack as Jenny... gave the girl a name? "S-Shadow?" her eyes widened subtly as she looked to Jenny, before quickly sharpening "Very well. You may call me whatever you wish."

"Best of luck to you, Jenny. May the fates smile upon you." Shadow bowed to her politely and once the girl turned away even for a moment, the female was gone.

Either way, Jennys current priority was to regroup with her companions as quickly as she could. While she hardly knew where Riley went off to or where did Grace disappear, she sort of knew the general direction and just... improvised. Perhaps asking people if they saw the oddly dressed human girl.

Following such a trail Jenny soon enough found herself facing a huge stone arc, utterly overgrown with vines and flowers through and beyond it no doubt lied the Dreamers district.

A light blue fog seemed to linger through this district as the neatly built buildings had been replaced by a landscape that was nothing short of fitting the clans name... Unknown flora seemed to grow out and spiral from the ground, oftentimes adorned by white bulbs that emited a subtle light illuminating the light fog that lingered all around.

Elven girls wearing oftentimes semi-transparent golden robes seemed to tend and groom the unknown flowers through the area. Once Jenny steeped further in, she'd start to note the very rocks roll around on their own accord! In the distance, the brush of tree leaves could be seen as Jenny could swear she saw it lumber along on it's very roots.

Only a sudden flap of wings returned Jenny from the mesmerizing sights as a familiar voice rang out "Jenny!" Grace would land next to the girl, her angelic wings on full display, but seemingly colored by the fog itself.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Grace!" Jenny would run up to the girl and give a big hug never minding the strange happenings around her. "Finally felt you could spread your wings humm." Jenny would touch one of the feathered features wistfully. "I wish I still had mine." Jenny would frown if only for a moment. After all her brief time flying was exhilarating and liberating. "So what did you find out?"

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"M!" Grace nodded with a smile "It's alright here, but the Dreamers warned me to best keep my wings a secret in the general districts." the angel girl beamed an absolutely heart-warming smile "Oh.." she'd blink and quickly add "I've learned there's 4 clans....."

Jenny would likely interrupt Grace who seemed to have learned of the towns history and a little bit of the clans by herself as well "This is the Dreamer district." she'd gently take Jenny hand and attempt to nudge her to follow "Come someone really wants to see you here."

If the heroine followed Grace would continued "So this clan seems to be acolytes of Alituran, a dragon!" the angelic girls smile widened with clear wonder "Their magic... is just beyond anything I could've imagined Jen!"

Looking around, Jenny could see a few of the golden dresses elven girls near a pile of stone rumble, light green magic emating from their touch only for moments later the stones slowly lift up and come to life, forming and changing into one of the colossal stone constructs Jenny had seen upon her entry into these lands.

Besides that, the girl also noted... a fairly comical sight of all manner of creatures, including deers, squirrels and even bears... all lined up into a single file waiting in a 'Queue' to get their injuries treated by a trio of the elven girls. Who seemed to gently treat the injured animals and even give them nourishment, before letting them skip away. Somehow seeing a bear neatly wait in line behind a squirrel added a bit more strangeness to the already surreal natural landscape around them.

Still Jennys biggest surprise would come as they reached their goal "Over here." Grace nudged the girl closer as stepping forward, she saw... a particular Yodeller, complete with a fancy hat "Because of his unique nature, the Dreamers made sure he could come into the town as well." Her tiny construct helper, Sir! The little guy seemed to be looking up at one of the stone golems that was leaving the district and went into woods, Sirs awe all too clear as he tippy tapped to turn as the giant stepped over him and wandered off!

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny entered the strange misty realm half expecting to be drugged by the strange miasma that permeated the place. Still after seemingly no ill effects Jenny listened to Grace explain some while she showed her around. The spectacle of the stone giant coming to life made her pause a moment before the chatter of a squire and grunt of bear caught her ears. Looking at the strange first aid line Jenny had to giggle. This place was over abundant with magic. Following along Jenny spoke up at something that had been bugging her. "Grace why do you hide your wings?" Still as she waited for a reply her tiny construct friend made his appearance. Smiling Jenny let the tiny golem watch is much larger kin before calling him over with a smile and wave after saying his name.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Hum?" Grace looked back, shifting her exceptional white wing aside to see Jenny "Oh... well, I've told you why in town remember?" she'd smile "I didn't show them here, because I just... well I'm not sure how people would react." she'd smile sadly "Turns out, it's safe to be like this among the dreamers, but Samara said that the Builders have a distaste of angels." the girls voice seemed to grow more dim as she said so.

Jenny almost found it surreal to see people actually frown towards angels of all beings!.. though the details of where the distaste came from remained a mystery for now.

Still the moment Sir saw Jenny he instantly rushed to her in a tippy-tappy fashion, his hands lifted before looking up to her all too happy to be back.

Now that Jenny was here, she could see some natural spring pools, gardens, the stone construct grounds... there was plenty to see or perhaps to find if she was keen to search for something in particular. Though she also recalled the leaders of the Dreamers from the Tribunal, no doubt she was back for some time now.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny frowned slightly at Graces answer but let it slide after all she was her own person and Jenny wasn't about to order her around. Leaning down Rikke scooped up Sir mid run and tossed him into the air only to catch him. "Hey buddy I missed ya. Are you picking up more stories to share with your brothers and sisters back home?" Jenny hugged the little construct before setting him down to explore more on his own if he wished. She doubted the little guy was in any danger here.

"So Grace who is Samara? Is she the one thats been telling you about the dreamers?" Jenny heard Grace out on the matter before smiling. "Lets go talk to her. Lead the way!"

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sir... was nowhere as light as he may have appeared, the lil guy may have indeed been little, but he was still stone! Still Jenny was far from just human herself and with Sirs floating abilities he was quickly throw up... much to his brief panic! before Jenny caught him again!

Sir seemed a bit dizzy briefly, but happy nonetheless and having returned to his master once again resumed his duties... as her loyal construct squire. Grace meanwhile giggled at the show and smiled "Sure! She's very nice." the angel turned and beckoned Jenny to follow. Seemed that while Riley and Jenny herself were busy at the Tribunal, Grace explored this district.

As they walked the surreal landscape still had Jenny attention, the flora seemingly morphing out of the grass itself into a curled ball, inanimate objects moving and shifting by themselves... to say the area around was lively was putting it lightly!

Soon enough the girl neared a huge ancient tree, it appeared to be hollowed out though the roots seemed to part naturally to provide a sort of entrance arc. The entrance itself seemed to have semi-transparent 'curtains' from a soft and extremely thick material Jenny couldn't quite identify "She's in here." Grace smiled to Jenny and gently pushed the curtains aside to lead the way.

Though the moment Jenny neared the tree she could hear... ? As she pushed the strange curtains aside it would even more before her, though as the singing continued she'd feel more and more light on her feet. The unknown voice echoing through her whole body, until as Grace stepped behind one of the curtains, when Jenny moved it aside... the angel was gone? Only a few steps later, Jenny would learn where the song lead her.

Clearing the final curtain, Jenny felt a mossy rug beneath her feet... a rug that lead into a chamber within the massive tree itself. Before her she could see the green path lead onwards and towards a strange wooden formation that seemed to resemble a sleeping dragon?

And near the 'Dragons' neck there appeared to be a huge flower, though more seemed like a circular bed "Ara~" a familiar voice echoed out "Seems I have an interesting guest." on that bed sat up and looked to Jenny with a smile.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny would look upon the magically living scenery a little awe struck. It was a shame Riley or Misty were not present no doubt the duo would get lost watching each stone shift its position like a cat finding its perfect spot. Following Grace mostly out of luck than focus she soon found where her friend had led her. "Wow whats this place Grace?" Looking about Jenny took in the seemingly dead tree though somehow she knew it wasn't dead per-say more like dormant.

As Jenny passed the first curtain that Grace opened up she felt a surreal effect take hold as the signing voice drew her onward. It wasn't long before Grace seemingly vanished. Pressing forward Jenny tried to find her friend only to stumble upon one of the most beautiful women she had ever seen. "Oh hello I've seem to have lost my angel. Intrigued Jenny stared at the vision before her. "S-sorry I didn't mean to intrude.. I.. I seem to be lost." Jenny tried to gather herself but the magical song and surrounding made her kinda just relax.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Lost your angel?" Samara covered her mouth with one hand in a feminine fashion and laughted merrily "Is that common occurence for you... Jenny, yes?" the elven girls voice was nothing short of confident and surprisingly casual for one that others regailed as a leader "Lost? You're not lost. You came exactly where you meant to go."

Samara motioned her hand nearby only for suddenly light green wine to pop out of the ground, moments before it seemed to inflate and open up into a beautiful flower. The whole shift seemed to take second as nearby another such flowery chair appeared seemingly for Jenny "The true question is... why did you come to see me?" she'd snicker once again and smile "Is it to earn the trust of my kin or something more?"

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny would take the offered flower and try to focus. After all she did not come to have personal relations with the leader of the dreamers.. though honestly she wouldn't mind.... NO! she had to focus. "I...I came to learn more about your sect. If I know more than I can make a proper decision regarding the fate thrust upon me." Everything in this room seemed to tempt Jenny with sensual promise and indeed she could feel her own arousal building. Chewing her lip lightly Jenny hopped Riley would be available after this meeting.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jenny likely did not intend to rip the massive flower from the ground, but looking at it a second time she'd quickly realise it wasn't to adorn the room... rather to act as a seat for her.

"Sect?" Samara blinked, before bursting in merry laughter "Araa~ Well I like to think we're not some strange sect." she'd beam Jenny a smile, which seemingly sent a jolt across her whole body "Oh~~ And what decision is that?" she'd lean back in her flower chair. As if to respond to the girls lean, the petals seemed to lightly curl towards her making sure she was as comfortable as could be.

"Last I've heard you only wished to speak with Elara." she'd comfortably lean on one hand looked over Jenny. Though her eyes were kind, Jenny couldn't feel that the gaze was almost piercing... perhaps even exposing.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her eyes stung but despite what the woman said she had stared down inquisitors and fallen angels. This woman was no where near their caliber. However the environment its self seemed to work against Jenny. Resting in the soft silky flower it was hard to concentrate on the task at hand as her arousal kept rising. "Like it or not the Oracles have told me that I either bring, death, war, genocide, peace, or cooperation." She saw no reason to hid what she had been told by the oracles. "My actions and choices will bring one or many of those things to pass."

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Samara giggled kindly "They always say that. Perhaps thats the downside of seeing the possible futures, one gets so caught in the extremes that they rarely consider that most events go right down the middle." the Dreamer casually dismissed the sayings of doom and gloom.

"Every action we take has repercussion, for better or worse. You don't need to be an oracle to know that." she'd shrug casually and once more looked to Jenny slyly "Speaking of which... tell me, that dark glare you have Telorus. What was behind it?"

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"So the oracles give off such doom and gloom messages all the time? I find it strange then that they would even bother telling me if it was as simple as that. There maybe something to it this time around." Jenny rubbed her hand that had the mark on it before answering Samara's next question. "It was my baser nature attempting to surface. I'm a mortal succubus. As in the non demon kind." Jenny would just let her know, after all if she didn't get out of this place soon it might surface anyway.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"So then your plan was...?" Samara asked in a cheeky manner, her smile showing a clear playfulness to her. Though the luscious smile and stirring lively spark in the gorgeous girls eyes most certainly seemed to prod and stir a far different 'base' side of Jenny. Samara would listen to the answer and kept a smile "Ara~" she'd snicker "I see... well as for prophecies..."

"Perhaps not the extremes, but they believed you could cause an alteration to the flow of fate... an alteration meaningful enough for you to come be brought to us." Samaras eyes slowly drifted over the mark that seemed to shine ever so briefly, before turning dormant once again "Though I hardly know what goes through their minds. The visions we trust are those from our own inner selves." Samara suddenly pushed away from her flower and approached Jenny with a exotic sway, her semi-transparent golden dress shimmering light seemingly changing colors to a bright green and back to golden yellow.

Samara lightly leaned forward and took Jennys palms with her silken touch, clapping them together "Afterall, sometimes we know much more than we realise." she'd gently open up the palms and lean away as between Jennys palm a fairly huge bulb of a red rose in full bloom rested.

The dreamer smiled at view as the Red petal seemed to slowly rotate between Jennys hands, though just as the two smiled at the view... suddenly the rose seemed to speed up as it's petals seemed to catch black fire, before in a few moments it seemed to be incinerated and gone. In it's wake a small runed stone appeared, before dispersing into smoke.

Even if Jenny did not notice this seemed to break the seemingly ever confident Samaras gaze, only for her eyes to widen and her smile to disappear... albeit only for a brief moment.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenny gazed at the rose as it spun till it caught fire though she didn't dare let it go. Feeling no pain or hurt from the fire Jenny watched the strange display to it conclusion taking in the detail of the rune and almost missing the slight loss of confidence in the Elven elder. "A shame it was really pretty. Tell me Samara what did the rune mean." Jenny doubted the woman would tell her honestly given how she looked at it reveal so instead Jenny took it to memory so she could ask Riley and Grace about it later.

OP
Ubberific

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Samara paused briefly, before looking to Jenny "Where are you from, Jenny?" she'd sit down, though there was little mistaking that the previous carefree wibes and playful attitude that the girl absolutely emitted was now much more subdued. Something about what the two saw clearly shifted the atmosphere...

"Have you ever been to Evergreen? Or heard of Vestus stones?" she'd sharpen her eyes as she looked for an answer.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm from Tinkun Town about a weeks travel away from King's Coast." Mothing the words silently Jenny tried to recall if she had ever heard anything about Evergreen or Vestus Stones. "I'm sorry Samara I'm not familiar with those words." Jenny paused there thinking about her recent adventures in the ruins and the academy unsure if she should mention them.