What's new

Dark Ritual: Tentacle Familiar

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Dark Ritual: Tentacle Familiar

I'll be doing Intermissions again once more characters are introduced and the world is more explored by you and Odella.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A: if she isn't a virgin, we'll make her prisoner and we'll rape her before to kill her; if she is, we'll do what we have to do as well.

Anyway, we'll trick her easily: if we say we'll give her immortality, she'll come.

Except if she's another witch: then, we should have kill her instantly.

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A.

Ashes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A. This is very good, by the way. Props to you.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B looks can be decieving I don't trust the age of this one who would be in a cave collecting mushrooms except another witch or alchemist either way she is a threat

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A.

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A. An interesting story to be sure.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A

'And it could take days to find a suitable virgin' you say to her.

Odella looks her over again quickly and nods.

'You're right, she does look fairly young, there is a good chance that is a virgin i suppose'

'Lets find out.' You say to her, as you wrap around the back of her neck quickly and shift to the other shoulder.

'How exactly do we do that? its not like shes going to going to just spread her legs for us for an examination' Odella says, trying to keep it down as much as she can.

The girl gets up and begins to walk deeper into the cave after packing something into the pouch at her side.

'Why don't we just ask her?'

'So how exactly would that go?' she pauses for a second 'Hi, how are you, im Odella the Witch, Nice to meet you!, by the way, are you a Virgin?, would you like to meet my pet Tentacle creature? How would you like you to a sacrifice for my unholy ritual?

'Shes getting away, lets go'

Odella shakes her head as she sighs, placing her sacrificial blade back into her own pouch.

-----

Odella and you creep behind the girl, stalking her slowly as you observe her collecting all manner of cave fungus and plants, most of them Odella knew by name by now.

Hiding behind corners in the cave, Odella observes her closely, suddenly, the girl turns around toward her and says something.

'I know you are following me, come out quietly with your hands up, before i come for you' the girl says, as she pulls a small blade of her own from her pouch.

'Shit' Odella says.

'What do we do now?'

'Well, i'm usually pretty good at killing people when they arent expecting it, but im not very good at fighting someone'

'lets just make something up then'

Odella comes out of the shadows with her hands up, you quickly cling against her skin and underneath her clothing, wrapping around her body so that you dont suddenly fall out.

'Sorry for startling you, i had to be sure you weren't a bandit'

'What kind of a would a bandit be collecting mushrooms?'

'The kind who is looking for poison for their blade' Odella says as she points at the deaths-head mushrooms in the corner of the cave.

'No, im not a bandit, im just helping my father out by collecting samples'

'Mushroom samples?' Odella asks, kind of confused

'He is a botanist......he studies plants.' the girl says.

'Mushrooms arent plants, they are fungi' Odella says, trying to think of some way she could possibly ask if this woman is a virgin or not.

'I know that....he wanted some, i dont know...' the girl says as she still handles the knife.

'Who are you and what are you doing here?' the girl asks, raising the knife a bit again.

'Im an......Alchemist, im here gathering supplies'

'An Alchemist?'

'Yes, i made potions for people, in order to help cure what ails them'

'Like what?' the girl asks, lowering the knife a bit.

'Well, im ashamed to say, but the potion im creating right now has shown signs of restoring fertility to barren women'

'Barren?'

'They are unable to have children.'

'Oh, that seems quite noble' the girl said as she lowered the blade down to her side.

'Yes, i'm a very noble woman' Odella said, barely able to keep herself from grinning.

'Well then....good luck to you'

'Maybe i could help you?' Odella asked just as the girl was about to turn around and continue collecting more mushrooms.

'How could you help me?'

'Have you ever tried to become pregnant before? i could help you if you've ever had a problem, you know'

'I'm not sure.......i've never been touched'

'Oh.....how......unfortunate.' Odella said as she couldn't contain her evil grin anymore.

'I just haven't met the one yet.....i don't want to give myself to anyone until im sure.'

Suddenly, you lose your grip on Odella's side, with nothing firm to grab onto, you tumble down her back and drop down between her legs, hitting against the cold dusty ground.

'Eek! what is that thing!' the girl screams

'Muffins! are you alright?!' Odella says as she crouches down to pick you up.

You just lay in her arms, trying to play along.

'Muffins....poor Muffins'

'Who is Muffins?' the girl asks as she comes closer with a bit of concern on her face.

'Muffins is my poor cat....he was terribly deformed at birth and now looks like nothing more than a hideous......snake.'

'That poor thing doesn't look at a cat at all' the girl says with a bit of pity in her eyes.

'I know, hes a feeble little thing, he would have died long ago, had i not saved him' Odella says as she cradles you against her chest, you feel the warmth of her cleavage against you skin.

'You truly are a kind lady.' the girl says.

'Would you like come back to my place and join us for dinner? Muffins would love to have a guest, beside, you look hungry.'

'I am kind of hungry actually'

'Splendid' Odella says with another sinister smile.

------

After collecting enough of the death's head mushrooms, Odella and the girl leave the cave and come back out into the woods.

'My name is Lettie, what is yours?'

'Odella'

'It's nice to meet you Odella' Lettie says with a smile, putting her hand out.

'You as well' Odella says offering her own hand to shake.

'How close is your house?'

'Its about a mile away, you're lucky, i've got a pot of stew all ready for us to eat back home.

'I cant wait' Lettie says excitedly, pushing back her long shiny blonde hair behind her ear.

Lettie is a fair skinned petite girl who has small breasts and a cute innocent face, she is wearing a tunic with a long dress and a hood, which hides her gorgeous blonde hair, she is young and her youth shows, she looks like she is about 17 or 18, but you doubt she is much older than that.

'Would you mind if i held onto Muffins, while we walk?'

Odella smiles as she pulls you from her coat pocket 'You dont mind, do you Muffins?' she says as she hands you over to Lettie.

You dont mind being help by another woman, though you are quickly growing tired of being called muffins.

Lettie grabs you and places both hands around you, smiling at you and bringing you close to her face as she rubs you against her nose.

'Teehee Muffins, you have a very moist nose!' Lettie says as she continues to play with you.

You are excited by her touch and soon find yourself coming close to the edge.

'Be gentle with muffins, he is a very delicate cat' Odella says, smiling through her teeth as she leads the way back to the cottage.

Suddenly you can no longer contain yourself against the warm caress of this young girl, and you spew onto her, coating her face with your creamy white fluid.

'Ewwww muffins?!' Lettie says as she presses you against her chest quickly and wipes her face off. 'Is your cat sick?'

'No, but he has a weak stomach, i told you he is delicate!' Odella says, trying her best to keep herself from bursting into laughter.

'I'm sorry muffins' she says to you, holding you up against her chest, where you are happy to stay.

----

You finally reach the Cottage and once you get there, Odella stops Lettie behind her.

'The place is in terrible shape, will you allow me to go inside and tidy up for a moment'

'I dont mind at all, believe me, my house is probably worse'

'No, i insist, it will only take a moment' Odella says

'Well........alright' Lettie says as she sits down on a large rock nearby.

'Thats right, just have fun with Muffins until i get back'

Odella runs ahead into the house and goes inside.

'Odella is a kind of a strange lady dont you think Muffins? she is nice, but she is really odd'

You could honestly care less right now as you press your face against her smooth breasts.

'But YOU!' Lettie says as she lifts you up into the air again 'Arent you just the Cutest little kitty!'

You have no idea how this woman still believes you are a cat, come to think of it............you don't even know what a cat is yourself.

minutes later, Odella comes out of cottage with a small mug in her hand.

'Here, try this' Odella says as she extends it to lettie.

'What is it?' Lettie says as she holds you up against her chest again.

'Its some of my homemade soup, you'll love it!'

Lettie takes it from her and gives it a smell.

'It smells terrible!' she says

'Just try it, its better than it smells, promise!' Odella says as she smile again with her patented sinister grin.

Lettie takes a sip of it.

'Ugh, this is horrible......' Lettie says as she spits out a bit of it.

'Yes....it really is' Odella.

Odella comes close and takes you from Lettie, pressing you up against her chest now.

'I feel really sleepy' Lettie says as she drops the cup of strange stuff and it breaks against the ground.

'Sleep then'

Lettie says forward unconscious, put to sleep by the strange concoction, Odella catches her in her arms as she falls down, preventing her from falling flat into the dirt.

'Whew, that took some effort huh?' Odella said as she laid Lettie out with her back against the rock'.

'I like her, shes fun' you say, looking down on the unconscious beauty.

'Well don't get used to her, she our sacrifice, remember?'

-----

Hours later, Lettie has been moved inside and placed inside of a human-sized cage against the back of the room, Odella sits nearby in her favorite chair, a leather padded long couch which is in poor condition, torn in some areas with some of the stuffing coming out of the side.

Odella pets you as you sit on her stomach, she watches the cage, waiting to address lettie when she awakens.

Odella has changed into a silky black gown with is faded enough so that you can see through it and see her breasts, it is incredibly soft and comfortable, her body heat radiates through it and makes you feel warm as you relax onto of her.

'Do you think there is another way?'

'What do you mean another way?'

'I mean, is there any way we can save Lettie?'

'Are you getting soft on me again? No, theres no way, we need her blood, i thought that i made that clear?'

'But she is so innocent'

'Most virgins are............if this was easy, it wouldn't be forbidden.'

'Your Witchcraft?'

'Witchcraft is punishable by death, which is why no one dares practice it, most of the women who practice it do it wrong, they arent willing to do what needs to be done in order to achieve true power.'

'And you are?'

'I told you before, i have plenty of blood on my hands, Lettie will be just another sacrifice, you'll forget about her eventually.'

'Tomorrow we will find two more corpses and make the necessary preparations for the ritual'

Now would be a good time to get to know Odella a little better.

What do you do?

A. Ask Odella about when she first lost her own Virginity.

B. Ask Odella about the first human Sacrifice she made.

C. Ask Odella about other Rituals which she has cast in the past.

D. Ask Odella about how she got into Witchcraft and how she came upon the Grimoire she uses.

Last edited:

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B would go D but I doubt our summoner would spill her guts like that straight out also A or C wouldn't give us any important info

Also anyone else feels like Lettie is retarded or something? For reals she thought we were a cat?

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Odella told her that you were a cat, she felt bad for you and didn't want to hurt your feelings.

A really deformed mutant cat.

Anyway, she is written to be really dumb and naive.

Last edited:
OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Intermission 1: Lettie

'Wake up Lettie!' Gregory yelled from below the stairs.

Lettie rolled around in her bed, her room was full of cute stuffed bears and dogs, even the blanket she was sleeping in had little kittens stitched into the fabric.

'mmph!' Lettie said as she slowly got out of bed, running her hand through her blonde hair and wiping her eyes.

She had just turned 18, but she still loved cute things as if she were still a child, stuffed animals were her favorite, because she loved to snuggle with them at night and feel herself warm, pretending to be surrounded by hundreds of little doggies and kitties and bears who all loved her.

'Lettie! i wont tell you again!' she heard she dad yell from the bottom of the stairs again.

'I'm coming!' Lettie yelled down, as she got out of bed.

Her nightgown had a design on it of a big dog which was smiling with it's tongue out, its eyes were closed and it's eyelid lifted to indicate it's happiness.

Lettie's family was one of most wealthy in town, her father, Gregory was a renowned scientist who studied plants; a botanist, he was very famous for his work in the scientific field.

Lettie quickly got dressed, putting on casual clothing, a brown skirt with a simple black top.

She came down stairs to meet her father who was sitting at the table eating his lunch.

'Lettie, its almost 11 in the morning' Gregory said to her.

'I know, i stayed up late last night' Lettie said, looking a bit guilty.

'doing what exactly? playing with your animals again?'

Lettie looked ashamed, putting her hands behind her back.

'You are 18 years old woman.....meet some friends.....find a man' Gregory said with a concerned look on his face.

'I'll try dad.....but people think i'm strange'

'Theres nothing strange about you buttercup, you just need to grow up.' Gregory said as he took a sip of his coffee.

Lettie sat down near her father and grabbed an apple from the fruit basket in the center of the table.

'I've got something for you to do today'

'Oh yeah? what?'

'I need you to help me collect some samples from the caves in the area'

'Couldn't you just have one of your assistants do it?'

'I could, but you've got nothing better to do than play with imaginary animals all day, so i figure you could take a couple of hours out of doing that to help out your dear old dad.'

'Sure' Lettie said as she bit in the the apple. 'Whose this one from?'

'The Biology department at Winstrom College'

'Nice.' Lettie said as she took another bite.

'Nice? they owe me a truckfull of fruit for all the times i've saved their asses'

'What do you want out of the caves?' Lettie said, changing the subject back to her duty today.

'Mushrooms, any kind of mushroom you can find'

'Mushrooms? that cant be that difficult' Lettie said as she finished her apple and threw it into the trash bin across the room.

'No it isn't, but it will keep you occupied'

'I'll get going now' Lettie said as she started upstairs to get dressed into something more appropriate for searching dark caves.

'And Lettie....' Gregory stopped her.

'Yes?' she replied.

'Don't eat the mushrooms, some of them are poisonous'

'How dumb do you think i am?'

keefa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

C If Odella is dumb and naive as Serifyn says we really need to help her out here. Finding out as much relevant information as possible will help us with that.

If we can chain D after we ask C

DaveRah

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

C
Also Muffins i couldn't stop laughing when i read it

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

D

Are you sure it isn't Lettie written to be dumb and naive?

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. :3