What's new

Dark Ritual: Tentacle Familiar

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Dark Ritual: Tentacle Familiar

I'ma have to go with A on this one. Raisonings:
A) Mind control and illusion have the benefit of keeping us out of harms way as long as our gracious Mistress isn't reckless. Heck, unlike Necromancy, we can get minions with a pulse, which means more cozy, warm places for us to bask on/in.

B) Now this also got potential, but raising zombies can likely get us in trouble once people catch on to it. However, this sound a little like it can potentially develope into body modification/transformation later on. WhichIaminfavorof.

C/D) Generic elemental magic. Not seeing tangible benefits here.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B Heal magics and Death magics

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Smokefish makes a compelling point in the favor of body modification choice-B. But still... A. Illusions are the best magic.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B

'This one' Odella says as she points to a page which features a crudely drawn picture of a mutilated rabbit and another of the rabbit revived and moving, with it's insides still hanging from it's body...

You aren't quite sure what to think of the decision, you aren't familiar with the anatomy of living creatures other than the splendid parts of your summoner, and your simply anatomy of course.

'Necromancy is the art of bodily manipulation of both the living and the dead, tissue becomes like clay in the hands of a skilled necromancer, Despite the reputation necromancy gets from it's more gruesome work, necromancy can also be used for restorative purposes, such as healing flesh and curing disease, though the dead cannot be fully restored to living once the soul leaves it's body, the flesh remains for the necromancer to experiment with.'

Again you look on with indifference, your kind never died where you came from, it simply grew larger, cell degeneration was impossible for tentacle creatures, only abrupt and severe injury could kill your kind, these creatures must be more vulnerable.

'We are going to need to gather some reagents in order to conduct this ritual.'

Odella speaks out loud as she turns the page and places her finger onto the book again.

'Five pints of Virgin blood, Three freshly killed corpses of any creature, two ounces of cave lichen, 1 ounce of deaths-head Mushrooms, and a Tacvi familiar for energy conductivity.....that's you.' Odella says as she rubs you gently with her free hand.

You rest your head against her breast lovingly in reaction to her embrace, her body heat calms you and makes you feel good.

'The Mushrooms and Lichen should be relatively easy to procure, i can think of some caves nearby which would contain both....'.

She closes the tome gently as not to damage any of the pages as she get up and walks over to a corner of the room where she keeps more of her on-hand basic reagents, kneeling down and picked up something from one of the lower shelves, coming up with a shiny and particularly sharp sacrificial blade, which symbols etched into the hilt as well as the lower parts of the blade.

'Five Pints of Blood of Virgin blood will be difficult to attain, it would most certainly kill the person we got it from, but then i suppose their corpse could be used in the ritual afterwards.'

This woman is ruthless, willing to kill her own kind, an innocent no less in order to attain power.

'The two other corpses could either be other humans or animals.' Odella says as she runs her pale fingers across the blade.

'Tomorrow, we'll gather the reagents....its late....lets get some rest' Odella says as she goes over to a makeshift bed she has created of blankets on the ground nearby.

Taking off her robes once again, she places them in a heap on the floor next to the blankets on the hard floor, her large breasts are exposed to the cool air inside of the room and you feel a chill, causing you to grip her tighter.

'Where will i be sleeping?' you ask directly, hoping that she wont tell you that you'll be sleeping upon the uncomfortable looking blankets which she will undoubtedly be sleeping on.

'Inside me of course' Odella says and she grabs you gently and pets you on the back as if you were some kind of strange slimy dog.

You are immediately excited and relieved to hear that from her, knowing that you will be able to soon return to your special place.

'Try not to keep me awake, we've got a long day ahead of us tomorrow' She says as she lowers you own toward her shaved nether region.

You waste no time as you dive toward her juicy mound, penetrating her as she pushes you further inside, cradling your body from behind so that you are able to find your footing and crawl further inside by yourself.

The surrounding warmth of this place never gets old to you, the muscles inside of Odella contract, reacting to your presence, and squeezing you tightly, a gush of fluid covers you as her body mistakes you for a penis and allows you to climb deeper inside of her, using the bumps inside her as a foothold to penetrate ever deeper into the sweet warmth of this wondrous place.

You settle deep inside of her, allowing her body to continuously stroke you, your presence alone is enough for her body to do it's own thing and rub and press against you, all the while you find yourself becoming more and more excited.

You feel a tension building up inside of you as your excitement grows and you suddenly spew forth out of your front side, a sticky and white liquid which spatters against the inside of her, you feel as the muscles around you continue to contract, pushing the white liquid towards the small hole to the back of her vagina.

The hole sucks up all of the fluid greedily, and you watch closely as the fluid disappears from around you over time, being eaten up by the woman's hungry body.

------

In the morning you wake from your slumber, Odella's body has relaxed though the night, the constant rhythm of contraction has settled down some, and you feel strange as the place begins to move, and start holding yourself in place on the meaty walls around you.

Two fingers enter from below and start fishing for you, though you try to avoid them, they eventually are able to grab onto your tail end and begin to drag you out like before.

with a satisfying pop noise, you exit from Odella's wondrous hole, she gains a better grasp of you and raises you up, placing you on her shoulder.

'I didn't sleep very well at all last night, thanks to your constant twitching' Odella says to you, with a bit of frustration in her voice as she walks over to a small stove nearby with a pot of water boiling upon it.

'I cant help it, i am fascinated by it' You say to her, with a bit of guilt.

'We'll have to figure out if there is a better way to do this.'

Odella takes a pot off of the stove and brings it over to a small bucket she has next to her with some colder water in it, nearby is a stool for her to sit on.

Odella mixes a bit of the boiling water with the cold water until she finds a mixture which she deems acceptable to wash herself with, taking a sponge from behind the stool after sitting on it and dipping it into the water, wiping it over her body.

'i woke up all sweaty this morning, i assume that was because of you as well' Odella said as she wiped the sponge over herself, the water washing down her body between her milky thighs.

You remain silent, instead watching as this young and beautiful woman continues to bathe herself with the mildly soapy water.

'We need to gather the reagents today, by the end of the day, we'll conduct the ritual'

You remain mesmerized by the body of the woman, her large breasts captivate you, and her face has grown reddened and flush because of the intimacy last night, you are particularly attracted to her mouth and lower region, her orifices which you are beginning to develop a growing infatuation for.

'Which reagent should we gather first?'

What do you do?

A. Go to a nearby cave and gather the mushroom and lichen that you need.

B. Look for a virgin who you can kidnap and later kill for their blood to be used in the ritual.

C. Look for people or animals whose corpses you can use for the ritual.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

A. Baby steps. Virgins will likely be guarded by other humans, then corpses. As well likely only have to worry bout a lone gravekeeper or other animals.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A => surely some undeads or stuff like that shit...

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A the reagents would be easy and might even help in procuring a body or two if 'death's head' is any indication of the properties of said mushroom.

We say we like all 3 holes yet we only had a "personal" experience with one.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A

'The Caves seems like it would be easy, why dont we start there' you say to her.

'it sounds you just don't want to get your hands dirty' Odella says to you as she finishes up bathing herself and squeezes the rest of the water in the sponge into the bucket.

'No, that isnt it at all, i just think it is the easiest, plus it would draw the least amount of attention....right?. You ask, a bit timidly.

'There will be alot of innocent blood spilled before we are done, dont think of them as people, think of them as means to an end, the end being power, to use as we see fit'.

'You sound like you've been doing this for a while' you observe

'This blade has seen it's fair share of throats'

'It doesn't seem to bother you at all'

'Almost every Ritual requires blood, it is a necessity'

'Why not use your own?' you ask.

Odella carries the bucket to a small drainage grate in the corner of the room and dumps the dirty water out.

'In the beginning i did, because i was scared and timid, and i didn't want to hurt anyone'

Odella rolls the bucket across the floor and begins to walk over to a chest of dusty drawers nearby.

'But then i realized that in order to attain true power, sacrifices must be made.....my blood alone wasnt enough of an offering to complete the rituals, i found my first victim and lured them back here'

'Tell me about it'

'Perhaps some other time' Odella said as she started to search for clothing to wear, placing you on a chest nearby.

From a distance you watch as Odella finds clothing and puts it on, she is a stunning creature, you find yourself strongly attracted to her, her body is perfection, at least in your eyes.

Her long black hair flows down her back, reaching to just above her butt, it is silky smooth and reflects the minimal light from nearby candles which are kept lit at all times, Her breasts are large but firm, pressing tightly against her torso, glistening with a bit of residual dampness from the bath and the light.

Odellas face is feminine and attractive, with a serious look on her face which she must have developed over time and perfected into an artform, her ass is a pristine round shape, curving out at the right points, giving definition to whatever she chose to wear, which thus far, you haven't seen much.

She appears to be young but mature at the same time, a strange balance of perfection brought upon likely by some kind of witchcraft, perhaps one of the first rituals she cast.

'How old are you?' you ask as she started to put on some long stalkings first.

'What a rude question.' she says back to you while turning to face you.

Her pussy drips with moisture even now, ready to and willing, her shaved mound is a tight little slit between her legs, it's pink tissue is tightly packed, but is rimmed with slimy moisture which occasional pools enough to leak downward, she looks as though she has never been touched, but you know otherwise.

'Sorry, you just look very young' you observe, beginning to feel a bit of cold from being away from her for too long.

'Im older than i look..but not by much' Odella says as she grabs a pair of smooth leather black pants from a lower cabinet, kneeling down to get them, arching her back and causing her breasts to jiggle a bit.

'it doesn't matter how old i appear to be, i wont age again'

'How is that possible?'

'My first ever ritual was to prevent myself from aging anymore, i used so much of my own blood that i thought i was going to die'.

Odella finished getting dressed, putting on an armless black leather tunic which was she was able to fit into perfectly and a pretty little skit which was very short, going down to only about mid-thigh.

'Arent you forgetting something?' you ask her, wondering if she would notice.

'I don't wear panties, i never have, even before i became a Witch.' she states, as she comes over to pick you up from the chest.

'Seems kind of reckless, a strong gust of wind and...'

'Don't worry, i can protect myself, besides, it just adds to the excitement, having nothing down there.....shall we?'

Odella picks you up and places her on her smooth shoulder, you twitch with a bit of excitement as your skin touches hers, it will take you some time to get used to human contact you think.

She grabs a small bag on her way out the door.

----------------

Odella steps outside of the cottage and onto the wooden porch, a loud creak can be heard as she steps onto it, which startles you a bit.

After locking up, she steps down onto the ground and looks around.

'a gloomy day....my favorite' Odella says, observing the thick clouds in the sky, which could indicate rain soon.

'The closest cave i know of which will contain both the Mushroom and the Lichen is about a mile away, hopefully it wont start raining too much before we get there.

You remain silent, concentrating on rubbing up against her skin, you could honestly care less what you do as long as you can remain here able to relax.

-----

The autumn woods are changing rapidly, the leafs around you fall to the ground gently, your path is littered with them, an assortment of red and gold which seems to have Odella mesmerized by their beauty though she continues to walk at the same pace.

Upon reaching the entrance to the cave, Odella reaches into her bag and finds a candle and some flint with which to light it, after the candle is lit, she enters the cave and begins searching for what she came for.

---

The cave is damp and dark, the candle which Odella holds barely lights the path, let alone the surrounding areas.

'Here' Odella says as she points to the wall, which is covered with a dried moss-like plant.

'This is the Lichen' she says as she begins to gather it up, picking it from the damp sides of the cave.

You think you hear a noise from deeper in the cave and turn towards it, you dont think odella has recognized it yet.

After gathering the lichen into her small bag, she gets back to her feet and dusts herself off a bit.

'Now for the mushrooms, they should be deeper in.'

you continue to walk until Odella hears a noise from around a corner, and thinks she sees a bit of light ahead, she immediately crouches down and peaks around the corner.

She sees another girl crouched down and gathering something, perhaps she herself is gathering mushrooms.

She appears to be young, maybe 18-19 years old, her short blonde hair radiates some of the fire from her torch, which illuminates the cave much better than Odella's candle, though you can barely make her out from here, she appears to be quite healthy and attractive as well.

'We have company' Odella says as she reaches into the bag and pulls out her sacrificial blade.

'what are you doing?' you ask her, a bit shocked that she would resort so quickly to violence.

'I see an opportunity to gather another one of our reagents'

'What if she is a virgin?' you tell her.

'I didn't bring any bottles with me, if i kill her here, i wont be able to gather her blood'

'We didn't come her to kill anyone, we can just go a different way'

'No, she is right there, ripe for the picking, it might save us hours of searching for someone else.'

'...........' you remain silent, weighing your options.

What do you do?

A. Convince Odella to talk to the girl, maybe she can determine whether she is a virgin or not, maybe she can somehow trick her into coming back to the cabin.

B. Allow Odella to kill the girl and use her body as one of her corpses you need for the ritual.

C. Tell Odella to take her prisoner and bring her back to the cottage at knife-point, maybe you can determine whether she is a virgin then.

D. Try to convince Odella that you came here for the mushrooms, and that carrying a body back to the cabin would be too much of a burden way out here.