What's new

Dark Gate OOC Thread

Re: PbP Interest Check

A darkwolf like the evil team encountered in jumpers.

considering base for a displacer beast is a panther that didnt quite strike me...i thought more of resident evil dogs lol

Given that you said in the rules that we regain roughly one point in each category every 30 seconds, do we regain energy and the like at a higher per post rate when traveling since we would presumably take several minutes to get between places?

I'd certainly hope so... otherwise it's one level 2 spell every 18 posts, at most. >.>

Lol. I'll include that in your characters next update Pheonix. It just slipped my mind this time.

Yes, you regain energy based on time.

Yeah, I had wondered before and that post was starting to make me worry. All is good now, however.

I'd certainly hope so... otherwise it's one level 2 spell every 18 posts, at most. >.>

Wait... 2nd level spells only cost 3 energy.

Wait... 2nd level spells only cost 3 energy.

And if you regain one energy every 6 posts... that's 18 posts. Of course you said that time speeds up when you're not fighting so obviously that's not so anymore.

But if every post was 6 seconds for your character, you'd have use level 2 spells no more often then once every 18 posts to maintain your energy long-term.

Thats if you use up every ounce of your power for some reason.

Thats if you use up every ounce of your power for some reason.

And if you did anything more then 1 level 2 spell every 18 rounds... you would use up every ounce of your power, eventually.

Though, again, the point is mute because you'll be regening much faster then 1 energy every 6 posts between fights.

Have I been forgotten already?

>.>

Have I been forgotten already?

>.>

Sorry I've been taking so long to get to you, I literally just got around to finishing your thread. :(

Question, Elea's stealth check made a success, but her attack still had to roll a to-hit, and did not deal double damage, as per the stealthy talent that she has. Was there a second check somewhere that I didn't see?

*Bashes head into wall.

I'll put the fixed damage into your last post, but the bear's still alive.

Ah don't beat yourself up, you've got a lot on your plate already! :)

Yup, he does. Go ahead and make a thread for my character whenever you feel like doing so. Don't rush yourself to do it or anything.

To-hit: 6 + 44 = 50 vs 25 = hit.
Damage: 5 x 5 = 25 damage.

Is the 5 to sum of both dice? Last time I cast holy fire as a bolt you had it formatted as (Die1+Die2)*Energy as opposed to TotalDie*energy.

Yes, this time I was lazy. You rolled a 1 and a 4. And as for why you kept failing your perception: He was invisible, and has stealthy, and your highest roll was a 3, while his lowest was a 13. Your mind perceptions were equally poor, so poor Nillien never realized that it was a trap.

Nillien may just have incinerated all the nearby flooring...

I can't resist an interesting new forumRP... about character creation tho'. Can you take talents multiple times if it doesn't say once only? can a non-mage take natural mage? same with spirit. and uhm lesse. do you need to take natural-whatever to get a second class skill for your chosen class?

Back