What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Reputation score
Hello guys, came here to say that I updated the translation file after all this time lol! Here's the link to the new translations. If there are others beside me who were working on a translation while I was away, feel free to reply to this thread so we can collect our works. I hope interest with this game is still alive haha!

https://ulmf.org/threads/d-lis-night-of-revenge-ha-no-ni-english-translation.15754/

Shinijitama

Reputation score
So using the Dnspy how do you actually uncensor, do i just change all notations of mosaic to false?

Candyyy

Reputation score
Anyone know how to unlock the "Player" in the Punishment room and please give me all the event locations

kayrim

Reputation score
Anyone know how to unlock the "Player" in the Punishment room and please give me all the event locations
as far as I know it is not available, it is something that the creator left incomplete among other things.

here you have a map with all the locations of items and events, I recommend you to open it in a new tab or download it to view it properly.
View attachment 1704614451515.png

helltauros

Reputation score
Well, I had full walkthrough in my earlier channel, but well, after my earlier channel gone.

BTW, I'm supporting this game, I'll buy this when game release.

i didnt know about that circle nor the game, looks pretty good, I cam sense some smilar vibes to Nor

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
For the record, this map is somewhat outdated.
But that said, it's very interesting to see the extracted map files, with various unused and leftover chunks floating in the void, or how the entrances to both elevators above the infirmary are a few feet from eachother.
Like, what is that weird chunk under the underground passage? It looks like it's some partially-loaded segment of the large spider boss, being stored while the game waits for you to enter the boss arena.

helltauros

Reputation score
For the record, this map is somewhat outdated.
But that said, it's very interesting to see the extracted map files, with various unused and leftover chunks floating in the void, or how the entrances to both elevators above the infirmary are a few feet from eachother.
Like, what is that weird chunk under the underground passage? It looks like it's some partially-loaded segment of the large spider boss, being stored while the game waits for you to enter the boss arena.
I feel those places were left like that to add dlc later wich would be fine for me but i dont think at this point is going to happen but who knows

Peasant

Reputation score
Tbh the only part i felt like it really was very lacking was the dungeons, remember scouring all of them to not find anykind of boss nor progression path and be confused about what im supposed to do there, well, appart of collecting scenes.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, I had full walkthrough in my earlier channel, but well, after my earlier channel gone.

BTW, I'm supporting this game, I'll buy this when game release.

That looks promising, just wish the dodge actually had iframes and that she didn't instantly lose all her clothes from a light tap and maybe pulling the camera out a bit so I can actually see lol, there is a freely available alpha there, so maybe it's worth making a thread for it? I only come around once every half a year (helps keep me sane while waiting for demo updates lol) so I wouldn't be keeping it up to date...

qweery

Reputation score
Hello, does anyone know how to fix a mistake with a book after defeating the first boss? I press explore, but the book doesn't open and nothing works, not a single button.

fangblade24501

Reputation score
i would love some help here. iv fully beaten the game and been attacked and gone through the H scenes for every enemy in the game but for some reason not a single animation or game over CG is unlocked in the gallery. is there a special button somewhere you gotta hit to unlock the gallery that i missed?