What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Reputation score
I am to start overriding the translation of the onomatopoeia with what I think would be more "Turn-on-ey" sounds instead of the Japanese Romaji (only the awkward sounds). But I require some help regarding this cause I absolutely have no idea what words to use for specific sounds.

Here's some stuff I need help on regarding sounds:
-Talking while blowjob (like an example sentence on which words to distort)
-Breathing while blowjob (?)
-Sucking cock (Mmmph, Nnghh, Mmnnff, etc)
-Pain moans (?)
-Regular moans (Ah, Ohh, Oh, etc)
-Cumming (Ahhhhh!)

The more sounds you guys contribute, the more erotic the final product would be, hopefully lmao!

For those sounds that sound out weird sounds like "Patchun Patchun" which I think is the sound of when you thrust your crotch into her and her ass claps with your pelvic area? Yeah, either I'm outright removing it or replacing it with some other sound like *clap *clap or *thump.

Really appreciate the help and I ask especially those who have sage-level knowledge on this.

PS: Really appreciate if any of you got networks with Japanese people who can proofread in their free time.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
If you are asking for translation suggestions, please create a thread in the Translation subsection.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just join this game, and uh.. after the first boss, there is an "Examine" behind the lady you save. And the game just gets stuck right there when I press "e" to examine.

I cannot get over the tree, so I assume it's supposed to be some script that fires...

I got my version from AS with english patch and uncensor patch already applied. Anyone else have this problem?

Peasant

Reputation score
Try several times getting in an out of the room, i was stuck there too and it eventually worked for me.
Edit: for those that can not do it anyway here is a fresh save right after.

Attachments

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Try several times getting in an out of the room, i was stuck there too and it eventually worked for me.
Edit: for those that can not do it anyway here is a fresh save right after.
Thank you for the save. I will take it!

What do you mean by "Try several times getting in an out of the room". Do you mean just

(1) examine (fail) --> (2) exit --> (3) start up game and load --> back to (1)?

If so, I tried that like 20 times. And nothing happened.

EDIT: To confirm, after examining, there's a cutscene(?) and your MC gets teleported to the Parish Church. Is that correct?

Peasant

Reputation score
What do you mean by "Try several times getting in an out of the room". Do you mean just

(1) examine (fail) --> (2) exit --> (3) start up game and load --> back to (1)?
I remember just reloading the area, but that was back on release, so i cant point precisely what i did, because this time around to make this save it just worked fine on first try.

EDIT: To confirm, after examining, there's a cutscene(?) and your MC gets teleported to the Parish Church. Is that correct?
Sort of, your character just talks with the woman on the Parish and then you start the game.

If you are specifically curious about the conversation, it just tries to convince Aradia that she shouldnt try to stop the church, to no avail.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The "Hidden Forest" is the introduction. And I just beat the bandit king
, but cannot move forward after that. I hope we are on the same page.

And I'm guessing a person she meets there will be a boss I meet later?

Btw, are you also running v1.07, with Eng and uncen patch? If not, what version and patches are you running?

EDIT: Okay, something's broken in my version. It's unplayable. Half the interact-able stuff causes all UI to be removed, and I get stuck.

Last edited:

Eitri

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a perhaps a more up-to-date link to the community modding discord? The game's great as is, but I can only imagine what folks're making now that they've gotten under the hood.

kayrim

Reputation score
Is there a perhaps a more up-to-date link to the community modding discord? The game's great as is, but I can only imagine what folks're making now that they've gotten under the hood.
the one I published before is still working but just in case here you go

Szanyiel

Reputation score
Hi everyone, I have a problem in the game. I finished it a few days ago and I have almost no H scenes unlocked in my gallery... Is this normal? Could someone enlighten me?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hi everyone, I have a problem in the game. I finished it a few days ago and I have almost no H scenes unlocked in my gallery... Is this normal? Could someone enlighten me?
IIRC, you need to lose at/to specific locations. Then choose the option to "view nightmare" (2nd option) when you're down, instead of "get vengeance" (first option).

Szanyiel

Reputation score
IIRC, you need to lose at/to specific locations. Then choose the option to "view nightmare" (2nd option) when you're down, instead of "get vengeance" (first option).
Thanks, but
Does that mean I have to lose against all enemies choose the 2nd option and repeat that for all stages? D:
Especially since to access the gallery I always have to restart the game. It takes a long time to check if it works.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks, but
Does that mean I have to lose against all enemies choose the 2nd option and repeat that for all stages? D:
Especially since to access the gallery I always have to restart the game. It takes a long time to check if it works.
I think most "normal" enemies have the same nightmare.

My guess would be 1 for boss, 1 for other enemy. And possibly 1 for special events.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
To gallery, you need to beat enemy or trigger trap, then that H-action will auto add into gallery (Means you only need to trigger trap, then leave, so Aradia will not lose virgin).
To Library, you need to trigger trap's H-action to add into library (Means you need to lose virgin to add trap into library).
Game over scene will auto add into gallery, same to beat enemy.
When Aradia got beaten, there are 3 options, third option has another H-scene not in gallery (first is restart, second is gameover scene, third is another ending, but I'm not sure why.).

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah, the third option is weird, it's called just dend for some reason. It's hot tho so i'm not complaining.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score

いつも応援やコメントありがとうございます!!
早いものであっという間に前回の投稿からひと月が経過してしまいました。
最近は何かインプット、アウトプットしなきゃなと思いつつも家や子育てで中々に手がまわらずでしたが、一先ずは・・・とキャラを描きまくってました。
R18の方はキャラ10体くらいの案を出し、とりあえず完璧にしなくとも形にしてみました。
看護師・教師・JK・婦警・主婦・日焼け水泳部・お姉さんなどなどとにかく描きだしまくりました。

とりあえずメインキャラの一人、失敗ばかりの新人看護師さん、倉木七瀬(仮)。
なんかわからんけど色々なシチュとかイベントが頭に思い浮かんだのでメインキャラでは一番最初に作成。
会話時の顔とゲーム内で動くサイズでの描き起こしまでは大体OK。

また、非R18の通常2DACT予定の方も主人公達3人のラフ案を元に、細部や調整などはまだですが大まかにゲーム内でアニメーションさせるサイズで描きました。

サバイバル系2DACTの主人公も現在途中まで描いてます。

ーー
R18の街探索エロに関して、方向性は少しづつ固まってはきたのですが、まだなんというか自身で納得いかないというか、これで果たしてプレイヤーは満足できるのかな?
といった感じで悩んでおります。
以前からちょくちょくどんな感じにするかお伝えしておりましたが改めて
・そんなに広くないが3Dの街を自由に探索(主人公含めキャラなどはすべて2D表示)
・その辺のNPCをぶん殴って凌辱とか可能だが犯罪は見つかると捕まる予定
・メインのキャラとは純愛も可能
・純愛、凌辱、NTRなどなどメインキャラによりイベントルート分岐
・第二部あり、操作キャラが変わって・・・
・つまりシチュは色々可能。悪魔より授かりしチートアイテムで時間停止シチュとか催眠も作りたい。
まだまだ実装したい事は沢山ありますが、ひとまずこんな感じの要素で作りたいなと考えております。

試しに3Dの街アセットをぶち込んで、エロアニメを適当に置いてSpineでうまくできるか確かめ中

ジャンプや壁のぼりを駆使してマンションの部屋に侵入・・・とか作りたいですね。

また現在Unityでアセットセールが行われており、いくつか購入しました。
今回3D上で動かす為にアセットを駆使したいと考え中です。
ナビメッシュでNPCの動きを制御してもいいのかな~と思いましたが、ひとまずやたら評判の良いA* Pathfinding Project Proを導入予定。
あとはArbor3が気になっております。
ビジュアルスクリプト系はプレイメーカー(未使用)を持っているのですが、逆に全部GUIでやる必要はなくて、C#と併用してビヘイビアツリーを使いたいと考えていたところ、Arbor3の設計思想がそんな感じで、かつ日本人の方が作られた貴重な国産アセット!
セールではないのですが、これは購入したいなと考えております。
その辺の学習もしていかなければいけませんね。
ACTの方に関しては今まで通りに横スク2D系の予定です。
といった感じの進捗となっております。

また沢山のコメントや某サイトで誰かが無断転載してるよ!!などのご報告もありがとうございます。
制作も少しづつ進めてまいりますので、引き続きどうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。

Well, D-lis is working on a R-18 game and another Action game (Not R-18)
First one will be nurse's Hgame, another is 3 char's action game.
Used 3D back ground+2D animation.
Well, if nothing goes wrong, will be amazing I guess.