What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [D-lis] 魔女は復讐の夜に

Twitter says a little bit of a delay because the absolute nutjob wants to get Bullet Requiem on steam and he spent some time changing the game's engine. He wants to add some language options and rework some of the stages.

Reputation score

Twitter says a little bit of a delay because the absolute nutjob wants to get Bullet Requiem on steam and he spent some time changing the game's engine. He wants to add some language options and rework some of the stages.
What's with this recent trend of Hgame makers wanting their games on Steam?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What's with this recent trend of Hgame makers wanting their games on Steam?
Its probably because steam is what will give them alot of money. and where more people go to buy the game.... but then you wonder whats the point of making it an H game if you try to change the mechanics later to remove the H part of it...

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

but then you wonder whats the point of making it an H game if you try to change the mechanics later to remove the H part of it...
To be fair, some h-games actually have decent gameplay. The devs already got the DLsite sales so might as well try to cash in on regular gamers who would otherwise never hear of the game. Bullet Requiem only has h-scenes on gameover and grapples anyways so it's not too hard to just censor/remove it and release as a normal game.

I'd say Dragonia's Steam release has shown that Steam is ok with nudity if censored (not the mosaic kind). I wouldn't be surprised to see more people port games over.

I'd say this is a good thing for us. It would encourage developers to give a decent English translation since it's needed to sell on Steam.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just now pledged for the Enty for this project, considering how much I love the idea around this game and how much I did enjoy the previous one. However, I can't find the download link to the latest version on the post associated with it (or at least the one I believe to be associated with it). Am I just blind or is there some place else to download it, or does it get emailed out/PMed each month or something like that?

Edit: Nevermind, found that .03 wasn't actually out yet, just still .02 it seems. Definitely look forward to seeing more than!

Last edited:

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wait their game will be launch on Steam?!
DAAMN more games for my Winter Sale Buylist...

btw is this game gonna launch on steam too?

The Danger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's something about the artwork for the protag that really resonates with me. I really like Miriam's design, so that probably has something to do with it.

Glad I stumbled on this game, because I've never even heard of Bullet Requiem until just now.

Last edited:

magnolia

Reputation score

Edit: Nevermind, found that .03 wasn't actually out yet, just still .02 it seems. Definitely look forward to seeing more than!
.03 is actually out, afaik. Check the enty post from 6/27. Scroll way down for the attachment file.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

.03 is actually out, afaik. Check the enty post from 6/27. Scroll way down for the attachment file.
Yo have to pay for that one? something like patreon isnt it¿?

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

disnt know how it works ty

shrek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got some form of link or demo for this game? I'd love to try it out before buying :)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The first boss is literally just Amygdala, but with a thousand tentacles instead of a thousand eyes.
I do like that you can see it used to be a person with its extra dangling legs.

As of writing, the fourth version of the enty demo has leaked. And it is amazing.
Has some camera issues when getting grabbed, though. I recommend using a controller so you can just hold the stick towards the character.

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

As of writing, the fourth version of the enty demo has leaked. And it is amazing.[...] I recommend using a controller so you can just hold the stick towards the character.
You say that as if everyone knows where to find it lol.
I don't

Reputation score

If it's somewhere, it's probably on either 4chan or 8chan's /hgg/ threads.

EDIT: Turns out I was right.

Last edited:

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If it's somewhere, it's probably on either 4chan or 8chan's /hgg/ threads.
oh well. I'm just gonna patiently wait for the future.
btw, this is going to be released on Steam? seeing quite a lot of those all of a sudden.
volvo want moar money or what.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

is it just me or cant you exit the "level up" screen

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After going through a long path of no enemies there is a dead end after going through the wooden elevator things. Is this where the demo ends?