What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [D-lis] 魔女は復讐の夜に

The dev is fucking insane, refuses to follow twitter's terms of service, uploads naked pictures, then goes fly fishing after a funeral.
This, this is why this game will be great lol

But anyway, it is looking pretty detailed, there's even a difference in the portrait's, er, sperm "coverage".

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A couple more things got posted across twitter in the last few weeks, but he never updates his blog. So have some pictures in no particular order.

Uhh that first image looks like she's having her menstrual blood dripping from her crotch, very misleading...

I hope this will also have more stages and mechanics than BR, BR is a good damn platformer.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Uhh that first image looks like she's having her menstrual blood dripping from her crotch, very misleading...

I hope this will also have more stages and mechanics than BR, BR is a good damn platformer.
If I remember correctly from other pictures, I believe that is actually a tattoo on her inner thigh.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Maybe someone should tell the developer to move the tattoo to the front of her leg so that it doesn't look like menstruation.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Bullet Requiem was neat, so this is definitely on my radar.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yes there is.
The dev is fucking insane, refuses to follow twitter's terms of service, uploads naked pictures, then goes fly fishing after a funeral.
Don't cope-shame.

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game looks good, does any one have a 0.2 link?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A butt this big should be illegal.

The dev also says he got a meat toilet fetish from making this. He didn't have one before he made it, but he has it now and he wants excuses to use it more.

This game looks good, does any one have a 0.2 link?
I don't think many people here use Enty, but if you find it, start shouting and waving it around like a golden ticket.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The dev also says he got a meat toilet fetish from making this. He didn't have one before he made it, but he has it now and he wants excuses to use it more.
This, this is perfection. I can't wait for this to be completed, it'll be wonderful like BR was.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

She looks a bit like Shanoa, But Fucking more taller.
As BR was released in DLsite english(but in japanese, sadly), maybe should us ask them if this game have a possibility to be released in english in Dlsite?
Because, well, this time the game will be a metroidvania, and in the Dlsite english the game sells usually good

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've asked about her bleeding tattoo in the thigh, and if have some chance to have this game translated, and D-lis answered:

ありがとうございます!
まだ予定は無いのですが、出来ればゲーム内で日本語or英語を選択可能したいと思っております。しかしまずは日本語でゲームを完成させてからになります。
この足の紋章も主人公のポイントです!

Thank you!
Although I have no plan yet, I would like to be able to select Japanese or English in the game if possible. However, it will be after first completing the game in Japanese.
The crest of this foot is also the point of the hero!

The game have a chance to comes to DL-site translated, after the main game be finished and selling in japan.
So, lets wait!!

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Been following this game on and off. Was really excited for the developer to be branching out an experimenting in expanding their game knowledge and practice, even though that meant it could take even longer than Bullet Requiem did to come out (and I remember that from years ago when there were only a couple of preview videos in a test room 2-3 years before it was finished).

I don't worry about it being clunky despite this foray into new territory though, D-lis seems something of a perfectionist considering how long they worked on BR.

After getting to play all of the Dark Souls and putting like +200 hours into DS3, I'm really excited because I think D-lis has great potential in capturing the Soulsborne essence and retooling it for the purposes of shift in genre (in both senses of the term). I wonder how much mechanical depth they will strive for, since most h games with stat systems devolve into 1 stat being way better than everything else IMO. Having different weapons AND costumes is ambitious indeed, I expect the selection to be more like Bloodborne with unique weapon properties on light and heavy attacks, but few to choose from (here maybe we can expect 3-4?)

I liked BR because I could focus on appreciating the game mechanics and then just get my h fix after I finish the level. though I wonder if that will continue with the change to metroidvania.

The protagonist looks so good though, damn. I love the portrait they made to go with the status bars too. I'm curious about equip slot in the center of the traditional souls equip/item/attune cross UI

With their development of meat toliet fetishes and wanting to include pregnancy, I'm liking the way this is headed a little too much

Last edited:
OP
A

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Enty Updates:

Animation

Version 0.03 is now out for those who have pledged on Enty.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Man that looks good how much content is there on the enty?

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not much. .02 (Which is the last one I had) only had about 3 scenes and no game over scenes. I stopped supporting for now but I will probably support later once it has a few more levels.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Not much. .02 (Which is the last one I had) only had about 3 scenes and no game over scenes. I stopped supporting for now but I will probably support later once it has a few more levels.
One of his recent tweets says he's starting the game over scenes, since him sending out the latest enty version means he wants to wait for bug reports before accidentally building on top of bugs.

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A butt this big should be illegal.

I don't think many people here use Enty, but if you find it, start shouting and waving it around like a golden ticket.
My man... A butt like that will halt any progress and toss all thoughts to pure hell. Overall I will keep a close eye on this. Fuck even tossing out smoke signals!