What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Well, I'm thinking should I risk again to record Night of Revenge's very hard walkthrough and upload again or not.
BTW, I tried this game's demo, I might upload walkthrough when game release.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, I'm thinking should I risk again to record Night of Revenge's very hard walkthrough and upload again or not.
BTW, I tried this game's demo, I might upload walkthrough when game release.
If a filehoster shot you down, better not try it again.
I don't know how much you can reduce the size of the movies, but if you can make them light enough, maybe upload them as zip on file host with a random name to hide what they are.

helltauros

Reputation score
I was specting a DLC or something because there are some stuff missing in the game (like the punushment room) and there are some locations that feels that something might fit there but its plain... has someone see any news from D-lis?

helltauros

Reputation score
probably diving into massive piles of cash, scrooge mcduck style
Well d-lis deserves it but yeah I wish he wishes to fill the pool a lil bit more I do wanna see a dlc with some extra bosses I do enjoy the silent maiden and demon of lust battles, but I feel there is room for more

whocares11000

Reputation score
Hi everyone, does anybody know where i can find the wolf enemies? i saw a video of someone where aradia is in some kind of pit with wolves, but when i look at the gallery i cant see that enemy and i have all entries, so i thought maybe its an event, thanks in advance ^^

kayrim

Reputation score
Hi everyone, does anybody know where i can find the wolf enemies? i saw a video of someone where aradia is in some kind of pit with wolves, but when i look at the gallery i cant see that enemy and i have all entries, so i thought maybe its an event, thanks in advance ^^
is a mod I made with the help of F95
if you search a little you can easily find it.

Monokumerz

Reputation score
Sad there wasn't more stuff with Suzune, so I decided to edit some animations with Spine, she works okay-ish with other ranch animations.
Did you edit the entire animation or just this one frame?

Tyrestis

Reputation score
90% complete. Almost there. There's only 2 more parts that requires proper translating and it will be finally finished!

Incomplete Translations:
Last In-game Event (Where Aradia turns into a toilet in the end)
Last Diary Entry (Pink and Black-haired girls Diary)

These 2 are extremely fucking long and every time I see them I just vomit lmao

After this, I'm planning on finding a person who actually speaks Japanese to check the translations. If you have anybody who does so, feel free to have this checked by them :)
has there been any progress?

Akiran

Reputation score
Last edited:

gagoye1242

Reputation score
Hey guys, sorry for the question, just can't figure it out. How exactly do you spawn things in using object explorer and BepInEx+UnityExplorer? Can I not just search up the name of the NPC and spawn it in, or do I need to specifically go through the whole long process of extracting them and doing it one by one?

raziafireblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So is there an actual decensor for the game? There was one apparently listed a while back but I couldn't figure out how it worked, I tried replacing the files and it just made some of the monster sprites disappear.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So is there an actual decensor for the game? There was one apparently listed a while back but I couldn't figure out how it worked, I tried replacing the files and it just made some of the monster sprites disappear.
Not working anymore.
Dev (like many others) used to draw everything then add a layer of mosaic.
But now, DlSite ask them to put the mosaic on the drawing and not as an extra layer (because of how easy it was to remove the censor layer to get uncensored stuff).