What's new

RPG [ Cupid Ice] [ キューピッドアイス ] Missing Link / ミッシングリンク (RE160066) (RJ160066)

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Missing Link from Cupid Ice

What do you mean by "skill sets didn't fuse with monster equip" ???

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What do you mean by "skill sets didn't fuse with monster equip" ???
If i remember correctly from the demo, successfully recruited demon can be equipped as somekind of Persona, where the demon will grant its skills to the master.
Maybe it was about that? :confused:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If i remember correctly from the demo, successfully recruited demon can be equipped as somekind of Persona, where the demon will grant its skills to the master.
Maybe it was about that? :confused:
I hope not, that was an awesome feature. Well, I stopped just shy of entering the tower for real so I'll have to test it later.

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hope not, that was an awesome feature. Well, I stopped just shy of entering the tower for real so I'll have to test it later.
No that features still there. I don't know what they are talking about.

The line is here: スキルセット制ではなくなっています。
以前お話したかもしれませんが、現システムと相性が悪いため、当初にお伝えしたようなスキルセット制ではなくなっています。
体験版をプレイしていただいた方にはご理解いただけたと思いますが、今作では「ガーディアン」という魔物を装備のように装着するシステムになっていて、その「ガーディアン」ごとに、装着している間使用できる特技・魔法があります。
スキルセット制にしてしまうと、ガーディアン着脱時(or最強装備時)に毎回セットスキルが解除されますので、相性が悪いと判断しました。
スキルセット制は賛否両論いただくのですが、今回はこのようにさせていただきました。

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No that features still there. I don't know what they are talking about.

The line is here: スキルセット制ではなくなっています。
以前お話したかもしれませんが、現システムと相性が悪いため、当初にお伝えしたようなスキルセット制ではなくなっています。
体験版をプレイしていただいた方にはご理解いただけたと思いますが、今作では「ガーディアン」という魔物を装備のように装着するシステムになっていて、その「ガーディアン」ごとに、装着している間使用できる特技・魔法があります。
スキルセット制にしてしまうと、ガーディアン着脱時(or最強装備時)に毎回セットスキルが解除されますので、相性が悪いと判断しました。
スキルセット制は賛否両論いただくのですが、今回はこのようにさせていただきました。
They said 'we decided to remove skill sets'

Because you can 'equip' monsters as a 'guardian' which gives you skills, which means that your skill set will be messed up if you change your guardian. It is very annoying that your skill set needs to reset every time when you change guardian, so we think it didn't fuse.

bigwakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cheer!.....at long last it out.....:D

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Been playing this all afternoon and it's definitely not for impatient people. In three hours I've only seen some rather tame ecchi stuff and one tentacle scene - takes a while to get anywhere with the girls. I hope it's not too tricky to get the scenes, if I reach the ending without any proper H-scenes I'll be mad. :D

The mechanics and actual gameplay are great though and I haven't seen any bugs, and the character designs for the enemies are nice so it's fun to play it even if there's not much sex so far.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game did a very good job of creating the atmosphere of a Persona game!

Well now, patiently waiting for a partial!
Thank you partial translator in advance!!

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quite a lot of things have been added and removed from the trial version so I'll have to recheck everything. Will probably take a day or two until I release the partial.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Its up on anime-sharing and nyaa.

Torrent:

Download:

Last edited:

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The girls are really hard to catch to begin with, but there also seem to be rare spawns I've gotten a couple times. Do they have special requirements to catch or something, or just bad luck?

Also, is MAXing that bar in the bottom right important for anything, it seems like the % ratio is the only thing that matters for catching them but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I find if the bottom car is filled, it increases the chances the girls will make their offers. But till we can get a translation of the guide book in the key items section, we're running blind atm.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There are 4 available options after triggering the negotiation successfully and google-fu translated the first one into "Joined the party", but when I checked my party I did not see any monster girl in there. Is this some kind of bug?

Edit: Problem solved. Summon the monster girl by using the computer.
By the way, is there anyone triggered h-scenes with other girls yet?

Last edited:

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I haven't gotten any with the humans, but in the astral space with the "Butler Woman" there's a male scientist who sends you on quests ala Elizabeth from P3, his first quest had me capture a fairy for him, which unlocks a h-scene with her up the stairs next to the scientist.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I haven't gotten any with the humans, but in the astral space with the "Butler Woman" there's a male scientist who sends you on quests ala Elizabeth from P3, his first quest had me capture a fairy for him, which unlocks a h-scene with her up the stairs next to the scientist.
I also just got that scene. It seems we need to increase relationship with the others in order to unlock h-scenes.

Pilou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

an early h scene you can get is getting the homeroom teacher/nurse community to level 4.
But yeah it seems most of the H is unlocked through progressing the communities level.
I was hoping you could visit the girls in their rooms like in RoF but the you can't this time, too bad, especially with a dorm setting.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

an early h scene you can get is getting the homeroom teacher/nurse community to level 4.
But yeah it seems most of the H is unlocked through progressing the communities level.
I was hoping you could visit the girls in their rooms like in RoF but the you can't this time, too bad, especially with a dorm setting.
Do you know where she was after C.link reached level 3? I have been roaming for around but still could not find her.

Edit: Solved. She just went out for work for 3 days.

Last edited:

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can sometimes. I've visited the short-black-haired in her room and helped her with her workout. So not fully like RoF, since you only go in for scenes.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So far I only found 4 girls who I could raise C.link (Maid in coffee shop, two girls in the place where you usually play cards and the head teacher). Are there more girls we can interact with after class finish?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's is the partial for v1.00 of the game.

This is by far a finished partial. There's still tons of things left to translate, like over 800 skill names and descriptions(Maybe translating most of them won't be necessary, but to know that I'll have to play the game a bit).

What's translated?

Whole UI
All Weapons
All Armors
Most of Enemy Names

I translated about ~100 skills names and descriptions but due to author changing the description it was impossible to transfer it over with RPG Maker Trans. In the next few days, I'll do it manually and then update the partial.

To have full UI translated you will have to start new game, because some of the UI things are stored inside your save files.

In case I missed translating something from the UI, post the Japanese text here so I can find it.