What's new

RPG [ Cupid Ice] [ キューピッドアイス ] Missing Link / ミッシングリンク (RE160066) (RJ160066)

Pilou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Missing Link from Cupid Ice

No new post on the blog but the release date is now mid-november.
Fingers crossed...

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

megaten style h game... well I'm sold.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I fuck*** new it they wouldn't release it 15.10...

Now they're gonna make another excuse how their hdd broke and they lost progress. Who the fuck stores all their data on one hdd these days?

Would be nice if they had the decency to at least inform the public/their buyers about what is going on.

Heh, nothing to do then wait...

remicks

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just found this while browsing through threads. The demo for this game is great, this goes on my "eagerly anticipated" list. I agree with previous sentiments that a full translation would be highly beneficial here. I also would love a way to hide the text box so I can, er, appreciate the character portraits more fully.

I'm still not sure how to use the conversation system in battle to get the monsters to have sex with me, nor am I certain what the percentage in the top right, the meter in the bottom right, or the words in the top left do. I have never played any of the Persona series so this might be why... :D ;)

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks like the blog was updated and that the game will be released in a few days.

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like the blog was updated and that the game will be released in a few days.

Brief translation:

Sorry for the delay...really sorry.
We(I)'ve been working to death everyday and have been receiving a lot of emails concerning the progress, we'should have posted another delay report...but now we finished it finally.

It will be released on both DLsite and DMM, we're now waiting for approval and we never pass their criteria in one try when submitting our work, trial version of Romance of Fantasy and Missing Link included. Usually it's censorship not enough, inappropriate language, etc. Should be easy to fix.

The homepage will be updated before release.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know this is too early but...

Can i expect some partial translation?
At least for the menu of "Demon Negotiation"?
Please..?

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Update on blog. Looks like some of the censorship was a bit thin on a few pictures, so a quick fix and reload in place. Said was because that had about 824 pics that they missed a few. Also said game will take 30-40 hours to play. Jeebus.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Update on blog. Looks like some of the censorship was a bit thin on a few pictures, so a quick fix and reload in place. Said was because that had about 824 pics that they missed a few. Also said game will take 30-40 hours to play. Jeebus.
Their first game was around 20-30 hours. Add in save scumming for the random hotel events and getting the "woke up" chance on sleeping girls, and you'll easily add another 5-10 hours not reflected in the game time.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know if Sorted did it, but I translated everything except for most of the skills.

Items, Weapons, Armors, UI, and like 15% of the skills are translated including all pictures that had Japanese text.

I'm waiting for the full game to see if they changed anything before posting a link here.

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I seem to recall the game managing to crash on me on a name input screen when I gave the trial a shot earlier... but I think I'll give the trial another shot when the full version's out on DLsite.

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New minor blog update while waiting for game to pass review. Stating that multi endings and new game plus could not be implemented in time, but may add in future updates. Also skill sets didn't fuse with monster equipping so its been removed as well.

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And it's out on DLSite today;

Time for me to take a look at the trial...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New minor blog update while waiting for game to pass review. Stating that multi endings and new game plus could not be implemented in time, but may add in future updates. Also skill sets didn't fuse with monster equipping so its been removed as well.
That's one hell of a bucket of cold water you just threw on me lol.

I'm not sure if I want to play now or wait til after future updates....in any case game bought, you know what to do for link.