What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Combin Ation ] 生存者サラ / Survivor Sarah (RE109730, RJ109730)

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Survivor Sara - 生存者サラ RJ109730

Perhaps He should add Difficulty option

Easy , for people like Me who bang all the zombie:D
And always run out of ration and ammo
Unlimited Buy item

Normal , The potion on the shop is limited

Hard , the Lone route? / No Shop
I'm okay with difficulty options. It's a good way for developers to please everyone in that regard.

So, apparently there's a new version out with new scenes and other things. Has anyone bought it and willing to share?

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm okay with difficulty options. It's a good way for developers to please everyone in that regard.

So, apparently there's a new version out with new scenes and other things. Has anyone bought it and willing to share?
i can upload the newest one to mega if you want but there's not much added just a few scenes for the combat parts for the zombies/mutants special attacks that were added but they are not worth it if ya ask me just a shitting scene a pissing scene and a shame/grope scene all in combat so they don,t get added to the cg gallery at the end, i will upload it to mega and will edit this post with the link when it's done.

here is the link to the newest version no saves included since saves from the old version should work.

Last edited:

MichelleK2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello
Could anyone upload on a different site? Mega really doesn't like me...
xoxo

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i can upload the newest one to mega if you want but there's not much added just a few scenes for the combat parts for the zombies/mutants special attacks that were added but they are not worth it if ya ask me just a shitting scene a pissing scene and a shame/grope scene all in combat so they don,t get added to the cg gallery at the end, i will upload it to mega and will edit this post with the link when it's done.

here is the link to the newest version no saves included since saves from the old version should work.
Cool, thank you very much. I was hoping for a much better update than that, though. Ah well.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Awesome , but still
Even with the update I think the price is still expensive
I hope He can lowered the price , so He can have many buyer
So He can make another game.

tycho0042

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I bought the silly thing from the english dlsite and it won't run! I have installed RPG maker VX pro, RPG maker XP English(trial) and it keeps telling me that files are missing. it's like the file came without any of the required data. downloading it from the english site gives me the .exe and the sound files but no graphics which I thought would be included with it. Has anyone that bought the game had this problem?

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

What's new in the newest version?

EDIT: Downloaded, replayed, nope.

All they added was "battlefuck" which makes the game HARD AS SHIT because it cancels your attacks, in the last part where there's 9 zombies, one is always going to cancel your attack, get ready to save->reload like a madman.

Last edited:

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

All they added was "battlefuck" which makes the game HARD AS SHIT because it cancels your attacks, in the last part where there's 9 zombies, one is always going to cancel your attack, get ready to save->reload like a madman.
god fucking damn it the original itself was hard enough (the solo story) and now they added attack canceling? the game dev sure knows how to piss people off -.-

kaspiakapsas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like the second part has made some progress. Even a demo has been released. Played the demo and it looks promising. Product's number is RJ118778 (can't post the direct dlsite link because of the low post count, sry)

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks like the second part has made some progress. Even a demo has been released. Played the demo and it looks promising. Product's number is RJ118778 (can't post the direct dlsite link because of the low post count, sry)

Nice.

EDIT:
Wow, he totally ruined the Sarah character. I don't like this one bit. The finished version better have a way to avoid all this crap. And the new girl seems to be the main character now, but I don't really like her. I'm not into that Japanese schoolgirl thing, to be honest. I guess others will like it. So far I'm really hating this demo, though.

Last edited:

cytix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey guys

first of a LOVE the game and recommend it, i spent all night playing it, it has alot more value than just a hentai game.

quick question tho,
if i see a scene that doesn't kill me, and than load a game, do i NOT get it in the gallery? this is my gallery

for example
1. isn't that where the kid goes? so i did the Dog thing with him, finished it, and loaded again and did the mom, and its empty.
2. isnt this where the soliders are? i lost to them and was raped, but its not here.
3. lastly this is strange, this is where the black chick is right? is that the ending where she leaves me because i slept with her BF? because i did that, and lost.. but its not here.

p.s
if anyone has a save with full gallery id like it just to make sure.. i might have gotten everything but stuff didnt save itself.

ty!!

play this game and the next! its worth the money to support such a talented creator!

Attachments

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey guys

first of a LOVE the game and recommend it, i spent all night playing it, it has alot more value than just a hentai game.

quick question tho,
if i see a scene that doesn't kill me, and than load a game, do i NOT get it in the gallery? this is my gallery

for example
1. isn't that where the kid goes? so i did the Dog thing with him, finished it, and loaded again and did the mom, and its empty.
2. isnt this where the soliders are? i lost to them and was raped, but its not here.
3. lastly this is strange, this is where the black chick is right? is that the ending where she leaves me because i slept with her BF? because i did that, and lost.. but its not here.

p.s
if anyone has a save with full gallery id like it just to make sure.. i might have gotten everything but stuff didnt save itself.

ty!!

play this game and the next! its worth the money to support such a talented creator!
You need to play tru once and start all over again but not from new game. I think game asks you when you finish it first time if you want to start all over again.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

when i try to start the game always pop up this erer message
yes i have the english version of rpg maker

nvm...i didnt installed the rtp and now it works fine =)

Attachments

Last edited:

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Limited healing and attack canceling is only good if you actually have a way of avoiding damage in the first place (which you don't). Any turn-based game in which you have no control of your character should include healing items. Otherwise the only viable strategy is to avoid fights in the first place, which means that you're underleveled for the mandatory fights.

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Limited healing and attack canceling is only good if you actually have a way of avoiding damage in the first place (which you don't). Any turn-based game in which you have no control of your character should include healing items. Otherwise the only viable strategy is to avoid fights in the first place, which means that you're underleveled for the mandatory fights.
I'm not sure why people keep complaining about the combat in this game. I found it extremely easy all the way through. It's not complicated. I say this with all due respect: learn how to play. I died maybe ONCE in my entire two playthroughs.

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm not sure why people keep complaining about the combat in this game. I found it extremely easy all the way through. It's not complicated. I say this with all due respect: learn how to play. I died maybe ONCE in my entire two playthroughs.
I know how to play. I just have exceedingly crappy luck.

cytix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok - will anyone give me a hint? (SOME SPOILERS HERE)

in the top row of the gallery, the first 7 (one seperate - and than 6 others) are all Sarah icons alone.

i have the first, and from the other six i have the 3 toilet scenes (poop in girls toilet, nerd comes in, and poop in men's toilet once in the pooper and one in the urinal.

so im missing 3 scenes here that are pretty much DEAD ON at the start of the game, i tired TONS of times, still nothing.. any tips? hints? ANYTHING?

ty!

Last edited:

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i have the first, and from the other six i have the 3 toilet scenes (poop in girls toilet, nerd comes in, and poop in men's toilet once in the pooper and one in the urinal.
I think there are actually 6 toilet scenes.

Each one has a pissing and a pooping variation. The one that you get seems to depend on whether or not you drank with Benjamin once.

• Benjamin peeps on Sarah in the women's bathroom (2 different scenes)
  • Michael finds Sarah in the men's room stall (2 dffierent scenes)
  • Sarah pisses or poops in the urinal (2 different scenes)

I think this is how it works but I'm not positive. I didn't try to get all the toilet scenes since I'm not a fan of scat.

Last edited:

Blix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This was surprisingly not terrible, I await the sequel.

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is 3d... Right? I haven't download the file but I wonder if you can replace the 3d model because I don't like her look that much.