What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Combin Ation ] 生存者サラ / Survivor Sarah (RE109730, RJ109730)

koczi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Survivor Sara - 生存者サラ RJ109730

DLSite, that is why I'm not getting it lol... I don't have any censor on any of this circle's games
Really? that's weird. anyway if you have a cracked version, or a .rar with the pics feel free to post it xD

koczi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone wants to share the v1.02?

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, first I was pretty excited with this game but...It fall apart like a sandcastle versus a tsunami.

I made it to the bar, wich is really simple, but there after a couple of dialogue, searching for item in every corner of this freaking bar, found the key and go to the back, i'm stuck!

I can't beat nor dodge any of this f***ing zombies!!! Here's the thing, 2 hits, Sara is dead, game over, plain and simple, please go back to your save.

Is there any hint, hidden things to knows or any cheats to be able to see the rest of the game.

I swear to god, in my game, going after the bar is simply impossible!

koczi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do you any weapon with you? i know that after you leave the bar and follow that road, at the end, there's a door and inside, there's an axe.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Do you any weapon with you? i know that after you leave the bar and follow that road, at the end, there's a door and inside, there's an axe.
If only I could arrived here. As I said: First zombie to attack, bam, game over... Plus, they are inevitable.

Some people arrived to finished the game, so I think it's based on luck.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If only I could arrived here. As I said: First zombie to attack, bam, game over... Plus, they are inevitable.

Are you attacking the dude at the start? Just run to the door on the left, and follow what happens. It's not based on luck. It's based on measuring if you have enough health to take on the zombies, and finding equipment.

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you are fighting that first zombie. Here is what to do. near the door that the other guy in thread said was to your left, there will be a box with bottles in it. take one and fighting that zombie is easier than it would be without it. Hope that helps :).

Karandryel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That absolutely correct. At this point you already choose what story line you are going to follow. You either go to that door and introduce yourself to the other survivors or you grab that bottle -marked with that yellow star-, kill the zombie and play the solo route.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

No, no, it's the first zombi after reuniting with the people in the bar, I did not fight any zombis at all yet.

I didn't fight the zombi in the toilet too. I have bottle, snook bar and a couple of item such as chocolate bar and sandwich.

But when I have to go searching supply, the first zombi to attack me, in the street, kills me in two hit, can't even use an item...

By the way, I have the very first version, the one in the first page on this thread, not the 1.2 version and not the uncensored version.

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No, no, it's the first zombi after reuniting with the people in the bar, I did not fight any zombis at all yet.

I didn't fight the zombi in the toilet too. I have bottle, snook bar and a couple of item such as chocolate bar and sandwich.

But when I have to go searching supply, the first zombi to attack me, in the street, kills me in two hit, can't even use an item...

By the way, I have the very first version, the one in the first page on this thread, not the 1.2 version and not the uncensored version.
Once you leave the bar through the back door, make a save. Then run avoiding all zombies to the convenience store. Usually you can kill two without dying. Don't select regular attack, go on to skills and it comes up with weapons, then select bottle. I'm sure that was the strongest but it's been a while since i played.
Hope this helps...:)

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Once you leave the bar through the back door, make a save. Then run avoiding all zombies to the convenience store. Usually you can kill two without dying. Don't select regular attack, go on to skills and it comes up with weapons, then select bottle. I'm sure that was the strongest but it's been a while since i played.
Hope this helps...:)
Solid advice man. There is a way to kill them all though :p. Just before you get to the convenience store be sure to enter the door on the left. Its along a small alley. Avoid the zombies and the back shelf should have an axe. Which lets you kill them in 1 or 2 hits. One most of the time if the game feels nice :) lol. This is mainly advice for the other guy who is stuck, I just thought i would add more info to help :). Hope people don't mind :).

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Solid advice man. There is a way to kill them all though :p. Just before you get to the convenience store be sure to enter the door on the left. Its along a small alley. Avoid the zombies and the back shelf should have an axe. Which lets you kill them in 1 or 2 hits. One most of the time if the game feels nice :) lol. This is mainly advice for the other guy who is stuck, I just thought i would add more info to help :). Hope people don't mind :).
News to me dude! Wish i'd of know that before :eek:! So yes, do what he said!

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

News to me dude! Wish i'd of know that before :eek:! So yes, do what he said!
:). No probs man, happy to help when/if I can :). I beat that game quite a bit so I know a few things :p lol

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi, could anyone provide savegame ?

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay!

I finally I manage to put my hands (well Sara's hands) on the axe and:

A Whole New World!

It really become easier after that, now I have to find all the endings.

Thanks buddies

Ho! A last question: Can you run in the game or just actually have to avoid the zombies?

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay!

I finally I manage to put my hands (well Sara's hands) on the axe and:

A Whole New World!

It really become easier after that, now I have to find all the endings.

Thanks buddies

Ho! A last question: Can you run in the game or just actually have to avoid the zombies?
You're welcome :). No I don't believe you can run, but if you can then it should be shift. It's been a bit since a last played it mate

Karandryel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am pretty sure that there is no way to run faster than normal, i am sorry. :(

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am pretty sure that there is no way to run faster than normal, i am sorry. :(
I know you probs meant that for the other guy i was talking to but thanks :). I could not recall if you could or not.

Duruband

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any1 have the new version yet?