What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.09d

Why is it so damned big? It takes forever to dl, and I just dont have time to sit around waiting for it. And I don't have a home connection. I wish there was one big fast dl I could use. :|

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Why is it so damned big? It takes forever to dl, and I just dont have time to sit around waiting for it. And I don't have a home connection. I wish there was one big fast dl I could use. :|
The game is pretty larrge in content now. I think there's about 50 slaves or near that now.

just a idea

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well this my first post , i have try using editing the xml editor to get the other minor slaves to confess to me by copying the the ones from maid tara and succeed.
so guys try to use the xml editor and see if you can the other slaves pregnant as well....(and also back up your files as well)

Last edited:

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

well this my first post , i have try using editing the xml editor to get the other minor slaves to confess to me by copying the the ones from maid tara and succeed.
so guys try to use the xml editor and see if you can the other slaves pregnant as well....(and also back up your files as well)
Or you could just play the game and spam kiss a lot.

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

not only has there been a bug update for the last release, two new slaves have been released: Samus Aran, and Panty and Stocking as a 'twin' slave. interesting...

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

not only has there been a bug update for the last release, two new slaves have been released: Samus Aran, and Panty and Stocking as a 'twin' slave. interesting...
Why hello there.

:D I wonder how it would work though...

Kiva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so with the extra slave downloads, do i need to get the first one and keep upgrading them or can i jsut download the most recent one and it'll be up o date?

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

is there a newer one then 3.09d cause i lost track of the thread

Kiva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's up to 3.2.0.3b (a.k.a 3.2.o.4)

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

whoever the first-poster is is dead or something, because they stopped updating that post. if you want the newest version, go to his blog directly.

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

oh good god, it's a trap. ladies and gentlemen, it has finally happened. Slave Maker now has a Trap to train. Ryo Akizuki, from Idolm@ster. apparently, you don't figure out it's a trap until you buy him. from the description of his bug fixes, though, it looks like you don't necessarily have to fuck him yourself.

we've also got a new vanilla slave (Dark Magician Girl), an update for Shampoo (OMG NOWAI), an update for Kallen, and a new vanilla slave, a composite Lamia character. the final update, 3.2.05 (mainly a bug fix release), before the new version is released is out as well.

but enough about that. HOLY SHIT IT'S A TRAP. MIND BLOWN.

Takhimar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I was playing around with Ino a bit. She has a custom event for tentacle pregnancy that does not require you to allow her out of the house. Because of this, it's easy to get your Tentacle Impregnated count up eaisly.

On earlier occasions I have gotten the count up to dozens, but just recently I got the count up to 622 by day ~120. Mind I had already trained shampoo. This seemed a bit out of place, and I decided there had to be an error in the calculations. For science!

The result made me laugh.

So 20 days later...

Attachments

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm not going to try to run through the conditions, but there is a chance in any tentacle encounter with Ino (including giving birth) to double the number of tentacles currently inside of you, with no limit. Well, the limit is that after a certain number you get a bad end, but if bad ends are off then there's no limit.

Adra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So erm... I know this is quite stupid, but is there any full version link somewhere ? I can't seem to find any with all those news and i can't get to find where my previous version is... And knowing myself, if i start with the lastest i can find and try getting the upgrade one by one, i'll surely make something wrong x_x
So if someone as a link or something, i'd be thanksfull.

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

if you're looking for a full release, you're better off scoping the developer's blog (link is on the first post) and waiting to see if he's giving the new version he should be releasing soon a full download.

Adra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh so he still didn't. I was afraid that i missed it or didn't understood wich link it was. Well, a bit disappointing, but thanks anyway, dude.

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

he says it's gonna happen this weekend, if nothing slows him down. try back tomorrow or sunday.

kleinerx10

Reputation score

Just for the case no one noticed, the full version is up and ready to go.
(see Blog of the game designer: )

elysia

Reputation score

I'm sure this has been answered somewhere in this thread, but I'm having a bit of an odd problem. If I finish training one slave, I can't train any others using the same trainer as all I get are blank screens. Anyone else had this problem? If so, how would I go about fixing it?