What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

salem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.09d

so i know when you begin the why you cannot choose a dickgirl or a male.will they do it later on?

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

so i know when you begin the why you cannot choose a dickgirl or a male.will they do it later on?
?

You should be able too do that off the bat. Look in the options menu to see if dickgirls are disabled, not sure why the male thing happened.

salem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i know i havent written it clear.what i want to say is when you create your player than you have to choose a slave why cant you choose a male or dickgirl whitout the option to have all slaves dickgirl.while they create other characters to be choosed like male and dickgirls?

salem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

another thing i wish to know why in the option there is an option to have incest happen?how is that possible

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I really want to play with the new Misako slave as I am an admirer of MILFs/more mature women myself. I especially want to make her an assistant cumslut~ :3

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You have to do certain things during training to turn a female slave into a dickgirl, but they have to be allowed on the options menu. There are no male slaves as of yet, but the option has been made for slave development kits.

As for insect, just check the options menu as said before.

salem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what i want to know about incest is which characters can have incest sex.

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

what i want to know about incest is which characters can have incest sex.
It's mostly random events on the map, but Akane does have sex with her sister from Ranma 1/2, here known as Miss M. There are a few others as well I think, but I don't remember off the top of my head.

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm curious, actually. the dev blog says that assistant slaves can get pregnant, and there's an image file of Ivy/Lady Farun knocked up. I assume the one slave you can easily knock up is Maran, but how would you go about doing either of these actions?

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm curious, actually. the dev blog says that assistant slaves can get pregnant, and there's an image file of Ivy/Lady Farun knocked up. I assume the one slave you can easily knock up is Maran, but how would you go about doing either of these actions?
You can talk to minor slaves in the morning or in the evening, where you can spend intimate time (BOW CHIKA BOW WOW). I imagine female SM can't do this. It's also possible I'm wrong about this and it's a tentacle related thing.

Swerto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maran seems to spontaneously get pregnant. Which is too bad since only one of these minor slaves can become pregnant I believe.

I really want too know how to make the Lady pregnant though.

king confusion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey im new to slave maker and i got an odd problem i can get my slaves reputation to increase but im unable to get the trainers reputation to increase iv gone to court but it cant get past 13 and i dont know what to do can anyone help

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

hey im new to slave maker and i got an odd problem i can get my slaves reputation to increase but im unable to get the trainers reputation to increase iv gone to court but it cant get past 13 and i dont know what to do can anyone help
For trainer rep, simply train god slaves. When you finish and you get a good score, you get rep.

Also, you can use a Naginata and you'll sometimes get a visit from a woman named Lady Grey. If you accept her challenge, you get a small amount of rep.

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it's a bit late, but you can get reputation when you are visit other people with your slave.
i didn't played the game for a while now but there should be an option ''Visit''.
Also like Eye stated.. for trainer rep you have to train good slaves and you get a small amount of rep (i got +7-10 per slave making it a slow progress)

Warrawak

Reputation score

just downloaded this the other day, I was just wondering whether its good to have a high or low temperament? I would of thought it would be good for a slave to have low will but I'm not sure what it affects

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

just downloaded this the other day, I was just wondering whether its good to have a high or low temperament? I would of thought it would be good for a slave to have low will but I'm not sure what it affects
Consider this: Would you rather have a mindless fuck doll that does nothing (and I mean nothing) unless ordered, or a perfectly obedient slave that takes care of herself and you of her own free will. I feel that Temperament isn't so much her desire to be free as independent, able to think and make decisions for herself, coloured, of course, by her other stats such as Obedience.

In other news, I just saved over my awesome save file with a crappy one by accident. Maiko sad.