What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.09d

Well, you're not supposed to sell Shampoo... But yah, I noticed that problem as well. You can still complete early if you go to the slave market as the slave maker action (when your assistant is supervising) and you can complete early there. The only way I think to complete Shampoo, but for everyone else, you can sell them to random people or to story characters (like Akane to the lord, Yurika to Astrid, etc.)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm, another thing i noticed is it seems to not let you play a catboy slaver yet. As the true catgirl advantage is greyed if you pick male. And I only picked Shampoo at first when I do freelance is because anyone else will put you in debt, but I guess you can always cheat :3.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

...On the topic of cheating at Slave Maker... With the new char gen, I had sought out a way to get more/unlimited points to make your character with. You can use Cheat Engine rather easily.

Start up Slave Maker and Cheat Engine, have Cheat Engine start looking at Slave Maker and start a new character but don't pick anything yet. Do a search for 800 on Cheat Engine, you'll come up with a bunch of possibilities. Buy something for 10 points and then do a search for 720, there should be only one. That's your character point address. Lock it and you have unlimited points. (Slightly more technical version: The character points have a multiplier of 8. Take whatever points you currently have and multiply it by 8 to find the value in Cheat Engine)

Unfortunatly, the address changes everytime to start SM, but since you're just making your character, it shouldn't be a problem.

TheHamburglar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, that helped with making my SM the most hacked guy ever, lol.

Buuuut, how do I change my monies? I wanna be filthy unnecessarily rich as well.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

I havn't tried using Cheat Engine to change any variables once you've started, for those I just use a .sol editor. See earlier in this thread about one. You can change money, stats, measurements (for giant cocks if you so wish) and just about anything else... except for abilities. I've found the variable, but it seems to be an integer that corresponds to groups of abilities. So use Cheat Engine to get the abilities you want in creation and use a .sol editor for the rest.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Or you could simply click the G in (G)old it DOES still give you 500 guild gold 100 SM gold or something and a boost to your slaves obediance...

Just a few moments of clicking and you have enough money to do anything you possibly want... And if you run out... Just begin clicking again mid buy...

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Double post... But it's been over a month...

New Slaves have been released!

New Beta: Heather from Silent Hill 3

New Alpha: Jesse/Musashi from Pokemon, Kallen Kozuki from Code Geass

There seems to have been an update to Yoruichi and Ino Beta's also... But don't say what was added...

I'm going to do another beta sweep tomorrow on Futanari Palace...

If I get any new ones I'll upload them all for everyone...

Krim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah, Slavemaker. Played this like mad last year, it's awesome. And it's still getting updated! :D (It's like the Team Fortress 2 of h-games :))
I remember playing Princess Maker years ago and wishing how there was a hentai version... and then i found my prayers were answered.

Would love to create some slaves myself, but unfortunatly i don't know how to program and the Slave Builder lacks the Event creator options yet (one day it'll be updated, and thus that day shall be EPIC).
While i could use it to create some very basic slaves, what i really want is to create slaves with a series of events which are:
1) Challenging (Ie: Exclusive fights and quests, which are available but require items or finishing other things before to be solved right).
2) Exclusive to that slave.
3) Related to the universe of the slave and making some references to events of the original source she came from, to make it more immersive.
4) With exclusive routes.
5) That only work if the options of not being able to select the slave again in the same run and Bad Ends are selected, as to put some pressure on the player in his or her choices. (It would be really good if the slave could only be available if those conditions are meet).

Example:
You get a slave, let's say Rukia from bleach.
A-On the X and Y and Z (etc) number of days of her training, you get attacked by enemies (in this case, hollows). If you lose a battle, your slave's stats suffers from it, and if they go below or beyond certain point, the slave gets sick or even dies.
Winning these battles gives you one special item (a) each.

B-There is a place which acts as dungeon of sorts (like the cave, but related to the particular slave). To solve it, there are some fights and options prompted that requite some specific slave exclusive items (ie: A special sword, some kind of artifact, learning a spell, etc). Said items can be get by triggering a specific event of the slave (exclusive or not).

Ie. About half the way in Rukia's training, she gets kidnapped and you get informed she'll be executed in X amount of days.
Route1-If you don't save her (by not going to the dungeon or failing to win against it's boss in the specified time), she gets killed.
Route2-If you go save her and advance thru fighting your way and defeat the boss near the end of it, but fail to gather the neccesary items and completting the quest before the time runs out, she gets brutally raped (and her stats suffer from it), but survives after being saved by Ichigo and Renji. However, she won't have a love ending with the player.
You get either the (c) item or (d) item based on one of your choices during her rescue.
Route3-If you both win against the boss and gather the items and complete the quest before the time runs out, you successfully save her, get the option of boosting one of her stats, and receive a special item (b).

Some days pass (Depending if you went Route 2 or 3 there'll be some specific events which gives you the option to boost some stats)

Another important event appears: Orihime gets kidnapped.
If you go save her, you get 3 fights in a row.
Route1-If you lose, nothing happens except you won't be able to complete the quest.
Route2-If you win, you get 3 more (a) special items and a new dress.

Some days pass

Right near the end of Rukia's training, the final important event happens.
(Routes depend on the amount of (a) items you gathered and if you have the (b) item).
Route1- If you have below X number or (a) items and don't have the (b) item, you trigger a special event and many of Rukia's stats drop completely (BadEnd: Broken cum dumpster).
Route2- If you have below X number of (a) items but have the (b) item, you trigger a special event (NormalEnd) and you get no stat penalties.
Route3- If you have above X number of (a) items but don't have the (b) item, you trigger a special event (GoodEnd) and you get the choice of boosting one stat. Depending if you have the (c) or (d) item, either one of two events will occur (With Ichigo or Renji). Unless she's a lesbian, in which case you get an Orihime scene.
Route4- If you have above X number of (a) items and the (b) item, Rukia's love stat gets to the max and you trigger a special event (GoodEnd+) where you can choose if you accept her feelings of love or not.
Yes --> Special Extra Event
No --> Love drops to 0, and regarding a stat boost, .

After that the game continues and Rukia's training ends.

Notes:
During the dungeons, events are shown adding some scenes (or modified scenes) from the slave's source material. ie. Rukia remembering Kaien, Ichigo, Renji, the player, in the Soukyoku, etc.
She won't fall in love with the player unless you get the right conditions meet in the final important event.

Hard as shit to do, yes, but it would make things much more interesting. Am i wrong?

Last edited:

Cyn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just so you guys know, Cmac released a new update. It's got a few bugs but it come with Ayanami Rei, and all the recently released slaves.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Bah! I downloaded the friggin upgrade and not the full download. :| I don't have Internet on my pc now so I'll have to get it tomorrow. :facepalms:

Dono1973

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone else having trouble with the blogspot links. They either redirect me to a different site, or tell me the link is no longer available everytime I try them.

Ami

Reputation score

---Hey, question for all you experienced players out there.

I just found the game a few weeks ago, and I was wondering if there was any possible ways to get Rei Hino as an assistant. I know that normal endings are only offered by getting her into the 'Assistant' Ending, but is the Love/Brought Back ending possible with her?

Rogdort

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

other than Mousse, are there any buyers while self employed?

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure you can sell to0 any of the NPC's of the game...

But I'm generally a Guild Member... And havent really delved very much into the freelance Slave master route...

And I was wondering when Ayanami was going to be finished...

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

---Hey, question for all you experienced players out there.

I just found the game a few weeks ago, and I was wondering if there was any possible ways to get Rei Hino as an assistant. I know that normal endings are only offered by getting her into the 'Assistant' Ending, but is the Love/Brought Back ending possible with her?
Short answer: No.
Long answer: You can't get Rei Hino as an assistant. The Assistant path makes her an assistant to whats-her-face, not you. A shame really, cause I'd really like to get her as an assistant.

other than Mousse, are there any buyers while self employed?
The Lord will buy Akane, Astrid will buy or force you to sell Yurika if you go down that path, the Knight will buy Kasumi, the bounty hunter will by any slave, and in the mornings you can have random NPCs show up to ask to buy your slave. Don't know if the milk slave end cuts you off at the end of planned training or not.

For Shampoo and Ayane on her loyal path, I think the only way to complete their training is to go to the slave market as your personal action during the day (Not the 'take a walk' location) and hit complete there.

There might be other buyers, but I havn't found them yet. I imagine Naru and Beldandy have special buyers as well, especially if you take Beldandy down either of her two special paths. And, of course, there's the bad ends.

Ami

Reputation score

Short answer: No.
Long answer: You can't get Rei Hino as an assistant. The Assistant path makes her an assistant to whats-her-face, not you. A shame really, cause I'd really like to get her as an assistant.
That sucks. It may be just me, but I really don't like that woman. Seems like the worst person to give Rei to, to be honest. Rei honestly wants to be a priestess at the start, but I can't stand letting her go into a corrupt church system. On the flip side, the assistant ending would probably give her the most liberty, but would still stick her with the corrupt church. She's (pardon the expression) screwed either way!

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Hey, if you make her a corrupt priestess, maybe she'll be the one doing the screwing. Especially if she's a futa when you turn her over.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Am I doing something wrong? I don't see ayanami Rei, Jessie, Heather, Bulma, Eri or Sakura when I load the game up. Just Mihoshi and Mei.

Rogdort

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Lord will buy Akane, Astrid will buy or force you to sell Yurika if you go down that path, the Knight will buy Kasumi, the bounty hunter will by any slave, and in the mornings you can have random NPCs show up to ask to buy your slave. Don't know if the milk slave end cuts you off at the end of planned training or not.

For Shampoo and Ayane on her loyal path, I think the only way to complete their training is to go to the slave market as your personal action during the day (Not the 'take a walk' location) and hit complete there.

There might be other buyers, but I havn't found them yet. I imagine Naru and Beldandy have special buyers as well, especially if you take Beldandy down either of her two special paths. And, of course, there's the bad ends.
I also found that if I want to keep them for myself, I can just go to the slave market.
Anyone know if and/or when otakubell might update?

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

Am I doing something wrong? I don't see ayanami Rei, Jessie, Heather, Bulma, Eri or Sakura when I load the game up. Just Mihoshi and Mei.
I found when I added Jessie, who is a sepperately downloadable slave btw, that I did need to alter her txt file number as she was slave 17, while there already was a nr 17.