What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.09d

I like to see a furry slave also when you fuck them i like the choice of cumming in or out of them with the chance of them getting preg with your child

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

check out the fourm there.

the ino beta is out, and people are working on hinata and raven.
Betas! Whoo! Time for some downloading and testing...

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well the ino beta is ok, most pictures there. dont try a training her as a lesbian though... thats almost all default images, but shes pretty generic so far, only some Tent monster events are new. apparently if your sm dominence is low enough you get some cool stuff too.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ino slave beta has a twist... During the full moon and a Female/hermaphrodite Slavemaker a tentacle encounter will attack YOU at the same time...

The first time, it eggs you, the seecond time is pasive, just flavored text, the third time it adds a Second egg...

It takes slightly less time (like three days less) for the slavemaker to gestate the eggs than the slave to gestate her own brood... Including two additional daily events of

1)her belly looks bulgy...

2)she looks full on pregnant

3)she gives birth

If you complete Ino mid pregnancy you get a +2 count on tentacle impgregnation slavemaker ending.

Biggest problems I found with the betas I tested (Included Ino of Naruto, Bulma of Dragonball, and Misty of Pokemon) was that they aren't all compatable with eachother... So I keep them all in a separate file and only cut paste the one I'm gonna try out, so I now have a cycling file of Betas filled with Yoruichi Bulma Ino and Misty...

Bulma has a scripted quest of looking for the dragonballs, But so far I've only found two and know where two more are (I have obtained 1 swimming and one from buying her final outfit, I can't figure out the one that roshi has walking on the beach and I've been playing with max difficulty on so the Videl fight is yet to be confirmed but suspected as a dragonball sighting...

I've read that the final ball is in the forest, in a confrontation with Ox King... But I'll get back to you on this...

Misty... Misty is almost so generic that repeat training Shampoo is funner..

All three have SOME missing images, there betas, there gonna be some minor problems. I think most of these will be fixed when they are occicially "beta released" like peach and aeris are... Though Cmac, the creator of the series seems to have qualms about Misty, seeing as how...Oh...Hello... Obvious loli!

So they slapped her with larger breasts ala photoshop and threw in more "future" Misty pics... Overall I still think it needs content...

One Major dissapointment...

I do did want to play with the Kallen (of Code Geass) slave... But the download didn't contain the .swf to go with the .png image needed for all slaves...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Bei Shun, if I remember right, the slave maker getting rape too by tentacle will happens anytime you personally supervise the Walk.

If you go into tentacle area, you'll either scare the thing away, or you both get rape, one or the other only.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yes I know the USUALL "Personal Training" has you getting raped by the tentacle monsters after the trainee Slave but this is a bit different...

It shows an event where you are given three options:

1) fight

2) escape with Ino

3) run for your life

1 usually ends in the tenta sex for her then another event:

Give in or resist...

resist and they simply rape you into oblivion, give in and they egg you

2 escape with ino pretty much 50/50 chance of you geting captured as you save her and make your getaway...

3 you ditch the bitch and get the fuck away from the thing, turning it into a relatively normal tentacle encounter...

Where as normal tentacle encounters first the trainee gets a fond groping and then the slaver get her turn... And can only impregnate the trainee..

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, it doesn't seem like an idea that would specifically be just for one slave.

You mentioned she's in Beta, so maybe the creator use her for testing a new version of tentacle encounter too .- .

I just hope it doesn't stay with only Ino...

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what do you mean not compatible?

you have to rename the files to SlaveGirlXX (where XX is the number of slaves you already have plus 1.) so if you have to called SlaveGirl15 you need to rename one SlaveGirl16

other than that they all work for me.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Bei Shun, can you upload the Ino slave somewhere, or post the download link here?

.- . too lazy to make an account

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Am I the only guy to stay Male throughout this slave training thing, cause I've never been tentacle raped ever. Maybe that's why. Cause it sounds like that's a problem for you guys.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sponge, I have three slave makers going at present...

One of each gender, each following a different religeon... And having a different House locale... I wanted to see the difference between everthing, And what I find is this...

Male: Easy mode- you need one less dicked slave to do the more complex gang bang/cumbath actions easiest to make women love you and as the easy mode you can choose ONCE to and how high you set the difficulty a week after slaves first milking...

Hermaphrodite: Normal mode- You'll make your assisstant do most lesbian acts but you DO count towards the cumbath/gangbang count, You MUST work on her Lesbian bar before Wooing her over will earn you a new assisstant...

Female: Hard mode- though you do all the lesbian acts yourself you have no dick to use for the Cumbath, You DO still count towards Gangbang and still have to convert her to lesbianism before wooing her has any effect...

Tentacle encounters: Males- held against there will and forced to watch as there slaves are molested and fucked... Then released... Hermaphrodite- Watches the Molestation and then gets raped and Cock milked after ward usually...Female watches the Molestation and then gets raped herself...

I think theres a difference in Combat ability too... But I havent yet confirmed this...

Anyways...

I'll be sure to have a DL for Ino up for ya tomorrow, its 6:20am right now and I'm exhausted and dealing with MU's bullcrap and my recently spotty connection is not good at this time...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

For Dickgirl, in the 3.2 version in System -> Option -> Content, there's a check for

"Lesbian will accept Dickgirl lover"
I'm not sure if this implies that non-lesbian will accept dickgirl without the need of converting them to lesbianism or not, but if you have time you could give it a test.

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For Dickgirl, in the 3.2 version in System -> Option -> Content, there's a check for

"Lesbian will accept Dickgirl lover"
I'm not sure if this implies that non-lesbian will accept dickgirl without the need of converting them to lesbianism or not, but if you have time you could give it a test.
It means that you will no longer get the auto-refuse on the third draft.
Before this option was introduced it was impossible to turn a lesbian slave into a futa.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And... I'm back with just like I said I would...

But I bring new info about the Slave Maker Tentacle Impreg event!

Previously, I had "visited' the tentacles only three times during the new moon, (had to find them each day... would be easier with tenta convert/hybrid backgrounts) But this time I found them on the first try so a full 9 trips were taken, (I rested the day before to get 6 actons for day and high cons allows 3 walks a night)

Visits 1, 3, and 5 all get you egged all others are simple Rapes

So you can be egged a total of three times,

Differences?

When I did this last time it was with two eggs and when it was birthed it was mentioned that there was two slime trails leading out the window... And that was the end of it...

This time however.... After Birthing she found herself and every oriface covered in cum and more pregnant than before! Then less than a week later theres a secondary birthing... And impregnates her again...

I couldn't see if there were more due to Ino's completion time... But I might just try to aquire her on her first day on a new moon just to see how far this goes...

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I've played through with Ino and got tentacle attacked, but never got the egging or birthing thing.

On that matter, I think I would rather have Tsunade be a slave rather then an assistant, as well as the Mizukage, Hinata, and maybe Anko, Kurenai and Temari.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, I found the effects of the "Weighted Conpanion Cube" assisstant

Weighted Companion Cube
Cost: 400
The Weighted Companion Cube is unique in that he gains bonuses with the amount of female slaves you own. This includes: Minor Slaves, Bought Back Slaves, and Assistants. The effects are all cumulative and take effect when your stats increase.
if >=0, Morality *1.1
if >= 1, Charisma *1.1
if >= 3, Conversation *1.1
if >= 5, Sensibility *1.1
if >= 7, Constitution *1.1
if >= 9, Obedience *1.1
if >= 11, Intelligence *1.1
if >= 13, Refinement *1.1
if >= 15, Fuck and Blowjob *1.1

gmanprime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A new version has been released, but its another alpha, so not much to get excited about.

By the way, does anyone here find assistants kinda useless because of Kasumi? In other words, I only use Kasumi once I acquire her because she's the only one who enables cumslut training, so everyone else just falls to the wayside. Kinda disappointing actually.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't even use Cumslut Kasumi...

Frankly I haven't gotten any of the other slaves to become Cumslut Version (Probably due to lack of trying) But overall MOST of the bought back/love assisstants aren't worth there wieght...

I only use Hild for her Potion shop know how, When I want Demon girls I get Demon girls... When I want Massive breasts I get Massive breasts when I want Futa I get BIG futa

Or Mugi... For when I want a specific ending (Catgirls galore!)

Or Companion Cube... An extra +10% to all stats along with your +75% as the slaver Making a total +85% Boosted Stat increase makes for some EASY 100+ ranked slaves and helps get your reknowned stat up...

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I am waiting for freelancer to be finsihed or worked on a little bit more, at least to where the game doesn't run on forever when you're training a slave, because I've got Shampoo nearly if not perfect and have tried taking her to the slave market and and exhibited her, but have never found a buyer for her yet. :(