What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 2x15.8

The closed beta should be starting any time now if it hasn't already.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

I do believe it has been a week. Anyone find any links? Or is the update delayed again? And if you think I am lazy then by yes! I am lazy! >.>

Edit: I just checked and there is no new version. Now consider this post a bump!
He had an update earlier a day or two ago, saying that one of the beta testers got a full playthrough without running into anything.

If all is well, we should probably expect it to become public in a couple days. If not, I'd guess by next weekend or so.

The closed beta should be starting any time now if it hasn't already.
Edit: I fail at life. I don't actually know if or when the closed beta is.

Last edited:

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Where did you see the closed beta had started already, Pakars? Cmac hasn't said anything about it to my knowledge.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Where did you see the closed beta had started already, Pakars? Cmac hasn't said anything about it to my knowledge.
Actually, Cmac got a full playthrough on weds. Derp.

I cut myself.

DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAY, I SUCK COCKS.

/too eager for game to come out

Last edited:

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Actually, Cmac just made a post on that says Beta testing will only start once he can't find any bugs himself.

Also, if you look, I was also the first one to suck up to Cmac on his blog entry :D

W_Coyote

Reputation score

Does anyone have any hints on beating Riez? I can never find all the quest items before the time runs out.:confused:

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well... Which ending do you want for Riesz? There's a detailed list at her wiki page, located as well as the requirements for them.

Note: The Tentacle Queen ending is really hard to get, in my opinion. I used a lot of save scumming and even more gold when I tried to get it for Riesz, and even then I still screwed it up.

Last edited:

W_Coyote

Reputation score

Thanks, LOTS of good info there. Didn't know it existed.:eek:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I think I also never managed to get the Tentacle Queen ending. It was quite some time ago but I'm pretty sure I eventually gave up with the conclusion that he hadn't put it in the game yet.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well, the requirements for it are pretty hard... You need at least 5 or 6 tentacle assaults to begin with, and you need a pretty high lust and Nymphomania for Riesz. While you're doing that, you need to keep training her so her discussion is high, but also do the Sciences Class to get through the Snow arc. The other girls to recruit is where the save scumming comes in, because they're all up to chance really; I'd just save-load every time I didn't run into the Lesbian, Acolyte, or Demon.

Edit: Oh, and don't forget the fact that her hunting skill needs to be high for the Demon, too; however, the best way to raise your hunting skill is to hunt tentacle monsters...

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah save scumming is probably your best bet with the tentacle queen ending, because of the random chance of meeting some of the girls. Probably why I haven't got it yet, since I almost never save when playing games.

Good news though the beta test will probably start tomorrow, when the futanari palace forum is back online. So it shouldn't be too much longer.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To get Tentacle Queen ending it'd be best if you had lots of money (buy the potion which increased obedience +5 at the start and energy drinks everytime she needs them), buy her best dress and keep visiting the seer daily to know if there are any tentacles around.
Having a male slave maker with the trait that "detects" tentacles helps a lot here.
And saving is important, saving 3 times in 1 day isn't too much actually.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have faith to believe that slavemaker has updated... Through I am very unsure of it... but eh... Check it out yourself... I don't know.. Probably need to get a pm from him..

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

I have faith to believe that slavemaker has updated... Through I am very unsure of it... but eh... Check it out yourself... I don't know.. Probably need to get a pm from him..
All the beta testers have already been chosen. The rest of us get to wait for about a week, at the least.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

He choose less than 10 people. I'm pretty sure most were on the FP forum, since there are a lot more developers there than on MasterBloodfer's.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

sry i'm tired and couldn't be bothered reading through the past five pages just to find the latest ver 2 or what ever num it is upto now could some one either tell me the page number or give links plz night everyone

p.s. plz and thnx

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

sry i'm tired and couldn't be bothered reading through the past five pages just to find the latest ver 2 or what ever num it is upto now could some one either tell me the page number or give links plz night everyone

p.s. plz and thnx
This is why I asked it be moved into the first post not long ago. But, y'know, read the damn thread and all. It is a pain to try and dig through for the latest version, but I still dun it.

Then I decided I'll wait until this here new edition comes out.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

p.s. plz and thnx
This is why I asked it be moved into the first post not long ago. But, y'know, read the damn thread and all. It is a pain to try and dig through for the latest version, but I still dun it.

Then I decided I'll wait until this here new edition comes out.
The current edition of the game has been in the very first post for over two weeks...

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

The current edition of the game has been in the very first post for over two weeks...
u meen all i needed to do was goto to the begining of this @#$%ing thread and i could of found it oh and i use digits instead of actually swear and reason why i said i was tired and couldn't be bothered was because it was like 1.30am and i was litarly at my limit of going without sleep had gone 3days without sleeping sry if i annoyed anyone