What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Clymenia ] [クリメニア] Civilian Justice League -Enduring the Worst in the Name of Justice- / 民間正義会社~正義のためなら陵辱も枕営業も耐える!~ (RE136535) (RJ136535)

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [クリメニア]民間正義会社~正義のためなら陵辱も枕営業も耐える!~

Ver. 1.04 is out now.

ocean818

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

a little help needed..
can't find any clue where to find the final boss?

fame 738946, every upgrade are maximum and surgery 2 time done

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey hey, Well now that I've done partials for all the H.H.Works I've now turned my attention to my second favorite circle, Clymenia. So I've decided to start with Civilian Justice League and work my way down.
I'm currently working on somethings and I might make some updates for this game depending on how things go.

Enjoy

Kthxbai

huckbeine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone help me?

I downloaded the game, but it was from hentai share and the audio files are in chinese named, so when the game changes bg, it always crash. can someone upload the correct audio files

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oooh. I remember really liking this.

Is it just a partial translation then? Even then, I remember struggling with the menus a little before., I'll have to keep this in mind if I replay.

Rrezz

Reputation score

Oooh. I remember really liking this.

Is it just a partial translation then? Even then, I remember struggling with the menus a little before., I'll have to keep this in mind if I replay.
Yeah the Menus are all taken care of. You'll know what you're getting yourself into now.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm. the translation is for 1.04, right? The only version of the game i could find seems to be 1.03. does anyone have a link for the latest?

Rrezz

Reputation score

hmm. the translation is for 1.04, right? The only version of the game i could find seems to be 1.03. does anyone have a link for the latest?
This is for 1.04, There's a link for it on Nyaa. Just search the first half of the name up to the Tilde.

okkokko

Reputation score

can someone help me?

I downloaded the game, but it was from hentai share and the audio files are in chinese named, so when the game changes bg, it always crash. can someone upload the correct audio files
i'm having the same problem and this is the only game from clymenia that this is happening, any advice on what to do

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This is for 1.04, There's a link for it on Nyaa. Just search the first half of the name up to the Tilde.
Maybe I don't know how to correctly search through Nyaa, but I cant find it at all. I had been meaning to hunt this down earlier, but I forgot the title while playing other games.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just played this again...

I seem to be missing something big. I've beaten the game, got the body alteration, got all scenes with mooks and bosses, (as well as what looks like all the TV scenes) but i'm still missing tons.

I can't get the Investment scene with the guy who wants to bone her. (looks like the Bosslady shuts him down, even if i'm super low on cash.)

Plus, the third of fourth block of scenes is missing. (normal enemies, bosses, blank, blank, endings)

not sure what it could be.

edit: all the missing scenes are the "sex for investors" scenes apparently. Guess my cash or my fame were too high when i tried, so they just accepted the deal without.

Last edited:

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

help how to get this event
the file name is [ED]肉便器 (meat toilet)
been diging around in rpg maker till i shame my guy down there till it wilt of no gain....

edit : fix pic source soz

Last edited:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

sry for necroing this game but i got this problem

how to fix this guys?

i checked the folder and there isn't any file named like that, can i fix it in RGP Maker?

Last edited:

danceofmany

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how to fix this guys?

i checked the folder and there isn't any file named like that, can i fix it in RGP Maker?
Do you have the appropriate RTP installed?

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Do you have the appropriate RTP installed?
thanks for your help, just redownloaded another version of the game and it worked fine, guess the person uploaded a corupted file

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how to fix this guys?

reinstall the game? probably blame your security system.........
or you can put dummy file and name it that file instead
邪光1

edit: ninja'd 6minago ain't gonna blame myself

Last edited:

Rrezz

Reputation score

Hey Everybody! Got a quick update for Civilian Justice League. I've gone through and translated the Investment portion of the game. I'm going to go through and update more of the game as time goes on as I really enjoy this game and its probably my favorite Clymenia game.
I'm still kind of working on Nobleman's Retort, its just gotten a bit boring for me. I'd thought I'd like the game more, but honestly its kind of boring. I like the scenes with the daughter and would love to see a game thats just her. Also elfloren has asked to pick up the game for me, so he'll probably be the one to finish it up.

Enjoy

Kthxbai!

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I get the Interviews scenes ? I've already done all of the prostitution scenes and went to an interview afterward but I only ever get the original scene.

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hate to be "that guy", but can someone send me either through a pm or mega the 1.04 version? I tried downloading 3 separate .rars, and all of them dont work. The first one had a corrupted .dll file and the 2nd one was for the 1.00 version of the game. Using the translation for the 1.00 version of the game doesnt translate any of the story at all. Thanks in advance.

Rrezz

Reputation score

I hate to be "that guy", but can someone send me either through a pm or mega the 1.04 version? I tried downloading 3 separate .rars, and all of them dont work. The first one had a corrupted .dll file and the 2nd one was for the 1.00 version of the game. Using the translation for the 1.00 version of the game doesnt translate any of the story at all. Thanks in advance.
You can find Ver 1.04 by searching "民間正義会社" on Nyaa, minus the quotes.