What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Clymenia ] [クリメニア] Civilian Justice League -Enduring the Worst in the Name of Justice- / 民間正義会社~正義のためなら陵辱も枕営業も耐える!~ (RE136535) (RJ136535)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [クリメニア]民間正義会社~正義のためなら陵辱も枕営業も耐える!~

Thanks, that unlocked more of the GoR scenes, but I still can't do the sponsor events...do I have to lose in battle while recorded to gain corruption?
try $ to 0 first (possibly 1 play need 2 times), then has command for prostitution

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if u say enemy GoR 2nd 3rd hscene, after GoR few times, go research institute, talk to doctor 2nd choice then try GoR again and again, 3rd one need go research institute again

I've now done countless times this does not work.

Malone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's the MEGA link

mega.co.nz/#!FAtgEQLD!n3AiZdXVcPSIPs9Klg_jVnXWARomdC8Zz6F8z98DWag
Thanks!

Missing few Armors item... couldn't figure out how to translate it i'm a begginer, hope don't mind and the PT is usefull for someone:)
Link for a PT here: mega.co.nz/#!ONd2nS4K!HyctQ4M0GpJxf15Fu1yj5HxM8ANNzNhyb3uYLUVnAKU

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks!

Missing few Armors item... couldn't figure out how to translate it i'm a begginer, hope don't mind and the PT is usefull for someone:)
Link for a PT here: mega.co.nz/#!ONd2nS4K!HyctQ4M0GpJxf15Fu1yj5HxM8ANNzNhyb3uYLUVnAKU
The 2 slots available besides weapon (from attack upgrade) are TV coverage and protections.

TV coverage give Fame multiplier, but has some condition attached (the 1.2 and 2.0 retreats when they think it's getting dangerous/armor break, the 1.5 stays to record you getting rape which reduce your Fame)

protections are things like condom, to reduce the chance of pregnancy when you get raped (they're all heart-shaped icons).

Malone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The 2 slots available besides weapon (from attack upgrade) are TV coverage and protections.

TV coverage give Fame multiplier, but has some condition attached (the 1.2 and 2.0 retreats when they think it's getting dangerous/armor break, the 1.5 stays to record you getting rape which reduce your Fame)

protections are things like condom, to reduce the chance of pregnancy when you get raped (they're all heart-shaped icons).
Here a list with the "problematic-words"
Code:
孕美原TV - no ideea ???   アーマー破損時には撮影を打ち切る。= ??? help
ランテレビ - Run TV seems odd ??   戦闘敗北時には撮影を打ち切る。= ?? help
リークリーク - no ideea ???  敗北時にも報道を続ける。=  ??? help
裏テレビ - Back TV ?? seems odd
ランテレビの裏の顔。Fame is magnification by 2.0 times.
戦闘敗北時にも撮影は続き、勝利しても名声は増えない。

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Here a list with the "problematic-words"
Code:
孕美原TV - no ideea ???   アーマー破損時には撮影を打ち切る。= ??? help
ランテレビ - Run TV seems odd ??   戦闘敗北時には撮影を打ち切る。= ?? help
リークリーク - no ideea ???  敗北時にも報道を続ける。=  ??? help
裏テレビ - Back TV ?? seems odd
ランテレビの裏の顔。Fame is magnification by 2.0 times.
戦闘敗北時にも撮影は続き、勝利しても名声は増えない。
With the update on PF IF I'm tempted to put this one on hold for now :v not to mention I don't really do exact translation but rather give a rough understanding between google-fu and some kanjis I recognize.

But name aside, the effects are something like this
孕美原TV - Retreat when armor break.
ランテレビ - Retreat when the fight seems lost.
リークリーク - Keep on filming even when you lose.
ランテレビの裏の顔 - Keep going even when the fight seems lost, but winning doesn't increase fame
(I guess it refers to the bonus fame from first time clearing the area? haven't unlocked this for me)

Btw 裏 (Ura) generally means the hidden/reverse/opposite side of something, like the dark side basically :v so the English equivalent tends to shift based on context.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rape reduces fame? That's bs.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Rape reduces fame? That's bs.
Only if you get caught on camera, and negative/low fame might be used for certain scenes?

Once you get past certain point the -1000 is pretty negligible.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just saying it doesn't make any sense!

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have not done everything chong but with the monster and goes bossen.

I'll also like to not by whom complete save XD

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score

I have not done everything chong but with the monster and goes bossen.

I'll also like to not by whom complete save XD
To unlock further scenes with the enemies (including bosses) you need to make the heroine go through a surgery with the upgrade scientist. To unlock that surgery you need to be defeated in battle and raped a few times, in the scene with the doctors he will be appear, saying to meet him on your free time (last option in the select action menu), at his workshop to the left of the main building. There are a total of 2 surgeries, first one to decrease her pain sensors, and second to turn them into pleasure.

I hope that helps :) .

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's been a 1.01 update, but on his blog it has a 1.02 update. I'm wondering if these are the same or he updated it again recently and it's not up yet.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Just saying it doesn't make any sense!
Judging by the premise of the game, the heroine is a well... crime-fighter/super heroine/sentai of sorts.

Being caught, on camera, of being defeated and raped would not really do much to make you a famous heroine. Well, not the kind of "fame" that is good for that kind of job... I mean, you're a pretty lousy crime-fighter if you are seen losing and being raped.

The concept seems kinda nice though.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Recycled art used over and over and over... His second and third games were reasonably better. (Hentai wise).

The gameplay is sort of refreshing, and the gameplay is pretty unique, simple enough for someone with no knowledge of Japanese whatsoever to navigate it, but complex enough to be... different from anything else to date.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Judging by the premise of the game, the heroine is a well... crime-fighter/super heroine/sentai of sorts.

Being caught, on camera, of being defeated and raped would not really do much to make you a famous heroine. Well, not the kind of "fame" that is good for that kind of job... I mean, you're a pretty lousy crime-fighter if you are seen losing and being raped.

The concept seems kinda nice though.
The concept is similar to the anime "Get Ride! Am Driver" and "Tiger & Bunny" where there is crime or alien villains but in order to get better equipment they need sponsor money.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just cheatengine it :v given what I've done so far the game is hell of a grind without doing so. (at upgrade lv 21 I can't even one-shot the level-C map's minions)

Some options unlock as you progress (like appearing on TV)

But for now here's some infos:
The 3 upgrades are:
Attack
Toughness (armor break harder, not more defense)
Limit (for each lv of limit, you can upgrade the above 3 times, higher level of limit increase maintenance cost)

You get more HP/MP/defense with levels (also unlock healing spells)

There is still corruption stuffs, but I'm not sure if it's flag-based (like being filmed by the TV crew when getting raped) or if it's based on hidden value.

I'll update first post once I actually finish it :v
I gotta ask, since I can't hack my money above a thousand in this game, how do you do it?

lyhonlam

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New updates today:
ver1.01

・条件を満たしていないのに特定のイベントが発生してしまう不具合の修正。
・回想ルームで黒服に話しかけられない不具合の修正。
・ボス戦用自爆アイテムを回想ルームに設置。
・回想ルームにセーブクリスタルを設置。
・回想ルームに、サンゴの非エロのイベント回想を追加。
・周回プレイ時、金庫の金がリセットされなくなるように変更。
・改造手術をした場合は、その状態を次の周回へ持ち越しに変更。
・ヒントテキストを添付。
・改造手術フラグがたたない不具合の修正。
・設備増設時の維持費表記のミス修正。

ver1.02

・土下座でイベントを回避したにもかかわらずイベントが始まってしまう不具合の修正。
・回想で土下座イベントを発生させるかを選べるように変更。
・戦闘中の立ち絵の実装。
・立ち絵を表示するアイテムの追加。(出撃時のみ使用可)
・100%妊娠するアイテムを回想ルームに設置。
・その他不具合の修正。

Ver 1.02:

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

try $ to 0 first (possibly 1 play need 2 times), then has command for prostitution
Okay, I game over'd due to debt and worked at a soap bath. Gonna see if anything changed now...

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes thank 1.02v
finished whit ol :)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Aside from bug fixes, notable changes as of 1.02:
In the recollection room, there's now 2 new boxes you can open, one give a suicide item to use at boss in case you get too strong and boss can't damage you, the other gives a heart item that makes it so you always get pregnant when you get raped.

The body modification (for scene 2/3 of the enemies) now remain between loops.

There's ヒント file listing how to get certain things to work (such as prostitution only being available after having negative money once)