What's new

Club Grounds

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score
Re: Club Grounds

Her lessons finished, Suzy decided to leave the confines of her room and made her way to the Club Grounds, wandering around, looking for anything interesting. Noticing the training dummies, she walks over to them, taking note of the people around, though she is simply looking around for something to do, and unsure of how to go about it.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Grace returns a slightly more concerned stare back at Art. "Shit, really? I guess I better turn this into a costume then huh?" Grace says holding up her work in progress and grinning at Art. "Don't go taking me seriously on stuff like that. It's scary." She says with a laugh, also adding a small wave to Trixe now.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Phew, thank god." Art says, looking relieved. "Well, if you need anymore material you may find some in the cupboards, though we don't have much of our own. Anyway, I'm gonna go relax for a bit, got a packed schedule tonight. Call me if you need anything." Art then ambles over to a table that isn't currently occupied and sits down. Putting his feet up he pulls out a small book from god knows where and starts reading it, those who were trying to see what it was would see a blonde haired kind and some guy in metal armour on the cover.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"Alright. Though if this goes right I should have everything I need already." Grace says going back to her needle slinging. Like in the lunch hall she takes a moment to squint at the cover of the book. 'Ah, of course.'

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Trixie goes to the table and sits on it, stretching comfortably as well. "So, what's this place about again?" she asked with a blush.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"The Cosplay club?" Art puts his book down as Trixie sits on the table. "Oh, it's just a club where people discuss about cosplaying, sharing tips and the like about how to make a costume and such. Of course, we also show off our own costumes that we've made, there's some stock costumes that the Dressmakers club helped us with in the store room. You could try some on if you want." A small smile stretches across Art's face.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Blushing slightly, Trixie nodded at his suggestion. "I guess I could give a few a shot," she mused to herself.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

As they talk Grace seems to continue working. Stopping for a moment, she reaches into one of her bags and carefully pulls something out. Puffing it up a little, she takes aim as if using a frisbee and throws it onto Trixie's head. "Bingo!" She says grinning again as the hat lands.

(looks something like this)

"Hmm, I haven't actually looked at what else is here yet."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Trixie ducks a bit as the hat falls onto her head, looking at it dubiously as she puffs it off her eyes. "Interesting hat..."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon nodded slowly in response to Elissia. What she couldn't know was he too could still sense those who had ascended before him, but it was more of a dull sensation readily put out of ones mind if they so chose to do so, which he did. To dwell on that was too distracting, but it was a comfort to know he could still sense them, even if it was only just barely.

Again a flash of recognition in his eyes when she mentioned being able to sense the previous knights and seeing images of their own loved ones. He felt it proper to share a saying with her now, something that would ring true for both of them.

"We have a saying where I come from. Gunte, devun bre tahnashan. Gone, but never forgotten."

By now he had noticed the newcomer, and briefly caught Elissia's eye to warn her there was another person with them, then spoke to said new person. He of course had not met her yet, so this was something of an introduction.

"Anything we can help you with? I don't think I've seen you around before, name is Siphon Talvesh."

He was careful to make certain that he said the name as if that was his first and last name, which the name might strike people a bit odd.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy jolts in surprise at being spoken to, but quickly recovers and turns to face Siphon, "Oh, uh, hey there, I'm Suzanna Biggs, but people call me Suzy, an interesting name you have there Siphon. Anyhow, yeah it is unlikely for you to have seen much of me, I spend a lot of time in my room, but, uh, I thought I'd come down here and see what's on offer. I do a bit of combat training myself, so I got interested by the training dummies over here." She says, with a slight smile on her face.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ah, pleased to meet you Suzy. Yeah, name is a little strange, ya get that when you have Norse and Sumerian background in your family I suppose. As for the dummies, yeah they provide a pretty good workout if your into hand to hand combat training, and there is a sword club as well, which kind of inter-relates with this one."

He chuckles slightly then adds, "and if you see me around a lot it's because I don't spend that much time by myself. I've got enough friends and things that I do in my free time to easily keep me occupied."

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"Hello. Always nice to see someone new here. My names Ellisia. Alvante." She adds seeing how everyone else had shared last names. "I spend quite a lot of time down here. Your welcome to make use of any of the club equipment. As long as you don't wander around the school with it of course. They don't like us doing that." Ellisia says with a welcoming smile. "Hmm, is there any particular style, or styles, you focus on perhaps?"

Looking around the room Suzy would be able to spot a surprisingly diverse assortment of training weapons, as well as a small shelf packed with books on different martial arts. Wooden and kendo style swords, staves, nunchaku, a pair of light weight tonfas, a fake knife, and even a rubber tipped spear, all hiding about the club. Tucked between some books on the shelf sat a rather convincing Colt.45 pistol. In another corner leaned what looked like a genuine great sword in a fine leather case.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Well you're free to try any of them out, and I have a few others for a more private viewing," Art adds quietly, so that only Trixie could hear him.

"Cute hat," Art says as Grace throws it on Trixie's head, a small chuckle coming from him.

---------------------

Isabella had been working on the picture for almost an hour before she finished it, and even though it was only drawn in pencil it was highly detailed to the point that it looked like a black and white photograph.

Putting her pencil down Isabella wipes her graphite-stained hands on a cloth lying around and admires her portrait. After several minutes she takes the picture down and looks around for something to mount it on and something else to put it in to keep it safe. After some time of searching she manages to find a sturdy piece of cardboard just big enough for the paper and a see-through case to store it in. Isabella puts her picture away and goes to leave.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Blushing at Art's private comment, she just gives a small cheeky wink to him as she gets up and starts rummaging around at the costumes, curious at the various details and touches included. "Hard to believe some of these would be practical," she adds as she picks up a piece of garmentry based off Ivy's attire, of course more strap then cloth.

Finally, she seemed to find something interesting and ran off into a sideroom, quietly changing into her find.

Mirchie

Reputation score

"Oh, hey there" Suzy says, turning now to Ellisia, "I'm used to using a spear, about yay long" she gestures at a point about 3 inches above her head "I don't have a definitive style, I taught myself how to use it. Other than that I'm inexperienced in other arts, what about you guys?"

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Art looks briefly over his book as she comments on one of the costumes. "Oh that...I must've left it here. Could've sworn I hid it better though." He says bluntly, before going back to his book. Though if anyone was watching him he wasn't really focusing on his book, instead it would appear as if he was deep in thought.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

After a quiet amount of shifting, grunting, and struggling in the back room, Trixie soon returned, her body adorned with a skintight, almost latexy gray bodysuit, with blackish metalic accent pieces acting as both support and replicating armor. Also part of the outfit was a pair of goggles, slung over her eyes at the moment, and a fake rifle she held aquardly. "Hehe, what ya think?" she asked the room at large, grinning a bit sheepishly.

Outfit Ala Starcraft Ghost

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Art looks up from his book again, though this time it appears as if his attention had suddenly been dragged back to reality.

"Holy crap, that looks awesome," Art says, a little too enthusiastically given that the room has other occupants, some of which look at him funny. "It's not something I recognise, but it's still very nice."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She continues to blush slightly. "I know... it's a cool outfit, but I got no idea what it is... seems oddly familier though..." she comments with a shrug.