What's new

Club Grounds

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Club Grounds

Autumn's eyes widen in surprise when Sho says she won't be signing up. Turning to the only other girl she knows on the campus, she asks quickly, with a bit of a stutter. "Y-you'll be signing up, r-right?"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya smiled back at Autumn.

"Hey, so much to choose from here hmm?"

She thought for a moment then asked Sho, "do those two clubs operate on the same day, or different ones? Or at least different times?"

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Don't think so. The clubs usually co-ordinate with one another so as not to overlap too terribly much. Makes it easier for people to join. Check with Autumn, though, she's signed up for nearly everything." That makes her grin a little. "She should be able to tell you."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya nodded.

"So, Autumn ... what's the scheduling like?"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Which two now? Literary and Tea?" Autumn asks. After the confirmation nod, she smiles and answers the questions. "Nope, no problems with those two, you should be fine." She says, looking around a bit.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Awesome. I guess I'll be in both of them then."

She signs up for both, then returns to the other two women.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well, now that we've found things to do, shall we get the unplesantness of our schedules out of the way or did you guys want to look around her a little longer?" Sho rubs her hands together as she asks.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"If I sign up for anything else I'm going to risk losing sleep to homework." Autumn says with a chuckle. "Shedules and uniforms sound good."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Okay, that's over in the A building, so we can head over there next and after that, ladies, the day is ours." She taps her fingertips together in almost evil genius fashion. "Care to see what sort of trouble we can get into?"

(Leaving it up to you two whether we jump threads or not. I'll follow you if we do.)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well, I don't know about trouble, but I'm sure we could find something to do." Autumn says a bit meekly, looking around at the various school buildings again. "Which one is A building again? The one that used to be the mansion, right?"

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"That'd be the one. Give the kid a prize." If Aya's all for heading over as well, she'll lead the two of them from the grounds over to the other building, taking a detour past the martial arts booth to swat Siphon lightly on the ass as she strolls by.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya nodded, ready to go.

Siphon turned and smiled at her.

"Off somewhere?"

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Girl stuff," she calls back to him, giving him a wave as she leads the other two off, heading for the A building and the dreaded schedule.

((Again, leaving it up to you two if you actually want to pop over there or not. Otherwise, maybe back to the Dorms?))

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon nods to both Elissia and Sho.

"I'll catch you folks later then, and absolutely then Elissia. Remind me later too and I'll get the snapshot I took of the blade I own. I've not had much chance to use that in some time, would be good to shake the rust off, so to speak."

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"Sounds good. Though I think it's about time for me to be off." Ellisia stands up and collects her sword. "Till next time then." She says waving and starting for the exit.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He bows to her slightly, waving as she left.

"Until next time."

Then, after a few more moments, he headed out with no particular destination in mind.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

((Another little monologue. Mostly for wrapping up/explaining (?) an old story arc that had became a little twisted over the course of the games history.))

Ellisia strolls into the Martial Arts Club, some lunch in one hand, a large sword stowed in a finely crafted leather case clutched in the other. One other student was present in the club, sitting to one side on a bench with his own lunch. Mere buttered bread and a bottle of water. Ellisia sets her food aside and steps to the centre of the room with the sword. Simon watches as she unsheathes the sword with incredible speed, casting the leather case away as she does so, and proceeding into a set of meditative katas. Here of course she was forced to keep her eyes open or risk looking totally irresponsible. It was a wonder the Countess had allowed her to keep her blade on campus and she didn't want to spoil that while she was away. She continues with elegant sweeping swings and motions. Simon quietly observes as he eats.

"Hmm. I'm glad I don't have to hide from that any more. Though, if I may ask, if your no longer hunting me, how come you're still here?"

Ellisia takes a few steps and picks up her sword case. "That was only meditation, not practical exercises." Ellisia stops for a second looking to the entrance and listens to check no club members were about to walk in. Looking back to Simon, "The Order called off the mission, but they want me to stick around for a few days and keep an eye on you all the same. Your an unusual case and I don't think they're entirely sure what to make of you and that shadow."

"Is that how it is. I'm ok with that. Though I'd have thought there would be other tasks you'd need to attend."

"Strangely, no. Things have been quiet lately for Etheiria, so there's really no need for me to hurry home." Ellisia looks around the club room thinking for a moment, "Besides, to be honest, I'm enjoying my time here. I think they may have picked up on that in my last report. Even knights are permitted some downtime."

"I see. So after you leave, should I expect any more visitors from Etheiria?"

"Can't say for certain, but I believe your accidental incursion got their attention. Not many things these days can just slip in unnoticed like you did. As I said, that shadow is something of an anomaly."

As Ellisia says this she calmly and slowly raises the tip of her unsheathed sword, to hang roughly a foot from Simon's face. Simon sits quietly and unconcerned. As she does so visible distortion occurs at the tip of the sword. Inky shadow clashes with a shimmering white light that dances across the blade. Even as Ellisia draws extra strength from her spirit, she can feel the shadow pushing back with a frightening pressure. The large sword starts to shudder and she swiftly pulls it back and sheathes it in the case.

"Hmm. In any case, you've no need to worry. Etheiria has firm policies on how far we are allowed to interfere with other worlds affairs." Ellisia says walking back to where she put down her lunch and sitting down to start on it. She could hear faint footsteps growing outside so decided the conversation was over for now. Simon nods silently and pulls out a book to read for a while.

Last edited:

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

After classes are over for the day, Grace arrives at the club grounds and heads into the cosplay club. She gives a greeting wave to one other student already in the club and finds a spot to sit down and set down a plastic bag she was carrying. She takes some folds of black cloth from the bag, along with a simple sewing kit. Carefully laying the material across her lap she begins working on it with a content expression on her face. Slender hands guide the needle with surprising speed and skill.

--------------

Ellisia was also back at the club grounds, and of course heading straight to the large pavilion and sparing zone set aside for the martial arts club. On her way though she takes a second to make a sneak peek into the cosplay club. "Ah of course, she's working on that again..." she says softly to herself. Her little bit of curiosity sated she continues on to her own club.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The day had been somewhat boring, unless you counted the itching people trying hard not to scratch in public as being entertaining.

Siphon himself had finally shrugged off the effects of whatever had started it, it was one of his ... gifts. Classes themselves hadn't been too hard, though he'd made it seem he was concentrating hard. In truth, most of it came easily. However some of the less complex math here actually was slightly different, and he had to at times resist the urge to impulsively correct the instructors.

Now though, he'd come to the club areas, and had entered the sparring arena. Untypical of him, he was actually in full out clothing suitable for such a training exercise. Black shorts, and a black tank top that accurately gave away his full bodily proportions, and whatever else was needed for safety was his attire. For the moment, he was utilizing one of the punching/kicking bags. Unlike a normal person, these bags could take one hell of a beating, so he wasn't really holding much back, and the bag every time he connected would swing wildly, a loud popping noise audible.

He had not seen Elissia enter, though if he had he probably would have paused only long enough to wave to her before going back to his exercise, unless of course she engaged him in conversation.

((Yeah, feel free to have her go ahead and say something to him and get it back into the swing of things. I suppose she could convince him to lightly spar with her too if she want's, though idk if the club allows that or not.))