What's new

Civilian Game, Drunkman™ Debut (Aust, Squid, Cappy) Gmed by Diagasvesle

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Civilian Game, Drunkman™ Debut (Aust, Squid, Cappy) Gmed by Diagasvesle

The trip down the ladder was far from pleasant. The whole time, the wood would creak, her hands would get covered in grime and wood flakes. Sure her last job was far from glamorous, but she never had to deal with stuff like this. As she continued complaining to herself in her head, her ears would be met with a terrifying sound. The sound of the wood cracking. Alicia had little time to react before the failing ladder cracked completely, sending the shepherd girl tumbling to the ground, landing with a resounding thud on the dirt floor. Sure it was a short fall, but it was still painful. As she collected herself, she would find herself in the dark cellar. Well, at least she made it. That had to be a plus.

Dusting herself off, she would move back to where the ladder cracked and would recive the torch from Henrietta and Thulmer. With a light source at her disposal she was finally able to get a good look at what the cellar had to offer her. The first thing she noticed would be a rack of wine bottles. Some of them were broken, but at least three of them were unopened. Dusty sure but unopened and the bottles were undamaged. Thulmer would be able to tell just how valuable or tasty these were, as the farm girl had never really enjoyed drinking all that much. Felt it got in the way of work and her training. But the next find would be a joy to see to anyone, regardless of their walk of life. A chest! A broken lock and everything! Despite the initial joy she felt, something about the chest made her feel uneasy. She'd ignore the chest for now and moved on in her search. The last few items she found were nothing out of the ordinary as compared to the first two find. Markings in the dirt that indicated heavy tools or rope being dragged across it, and a cupboard with heaven only knows inside of it. She decided she'd inspect that first, but thought she should at least tell Thulmer the good news. “Mr. Thulmer! Found a few bottles of wine for ya! Unopened and untouched! I'll pass them up after I finish up down here.” With that said and done, the farm girl would make her way over to the cupboard and would attempt to open it, hoping to find something useful inside.

OP
Diagasvesle

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Without any word from Thulmer or Henrietta, Amelia opened the cupboard. Inside the cupboard were bags containing something. Grabbing the bags and opening them, Amelia would see jerky venison. She could not tell how long ago it was made and left here but it could serve as some food for the trio. If nothing is wrong with it.

(Waited on something from Squid or Cappy but guess not.)

Cappy

Reputation score

"Aye! Thank ye Lass." Thulmer replied, a cheeky grin on his mug. It's the little things in life, and he couldn't wait to read the date on those bottles. He kept crouched near the hatch all the same, bad idea to assume the basement's empty.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm. First she found wine and now what looked to be a decent supply of food. Well, no use waiting anymore. Amelia just wanted to get out of this damn place. It was starting to weird her out. She took each item and placed them against the wall where the ladder use to be. She then called up to both her companions, knowing she'd need help. "Thulmer, I'm gonna need help with the wine. I'm gonna pass up one bottle at a time, that way none of them get broken or damaged in any way. Hettie, I'm gonna hand you the food. I want you to take a look and make sure it's still good. I wouldn't want to find I got a bag of bad jerky." Wasting no time, she held up the first bottle of wine in her free hand, waiting for Thulmer to take it. When he does, she would pass up the next bottle and the last one. She'd then wait for Henrietta to take the food, which she'd only pass up once the wine was safe.