What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKAME] Parallel Fantasy IF (RJ125993)

Status
Not open for further replies.

afa

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125993][CircleKAME]Parallel Fantasy IF(new trial updated)

Still running into force equipping loop with a different download.
For some point of reference which version of the demo did you people get?
I know there's one straight from Dlsite (I tried)
One in author's blog posted on 12/2/2013 (also tried)
One in author's blog posted on 11/28/2013

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As soon as I have control, I try to unequip the character's clothing and the game gets into a loop of what I think is her putting her trying cloth back on, but doesn't and the loop goes on indefinitely forcing a reset. Is this happening to anyone else?
Still running into force equipping loop with a different download.
For some point of reference which version of the demo did you people get?
I know there's one straight from Dlsite (I tried)
One in author's blog posted on 12/2/2013 (also tried)
One in author's blog posted on 11/28/2013
Then don't try to do that. It is simple. She is set to not be unclothed unless she is in her room or has enough lewdness. You are trying to make her nude when lewdness is zero and she is outside! If you want to see her nude that bad here is pic from PF0+ attached.

Attachments

afa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lol That's just the testing part of me acting up, I was just wonder what will happen if I do it, and voila first thing I did hangs the game.

Yea keeping cloth on seems to be more bug free in my case. However if it is indeed different glitch for different people that makes me feel uneasy about how this game will turn out, and it also adds a level of uncertainty when it is time for event and scene hunting.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Then don't try to do that. It is simple. She is set to not be unclothed unless she is in her room or has enough lewdness. You are trying to make her nude when lewdness is zero and she is outside! If you want to see her nude that bad here is pic from PF0+ attached.
She still doesn't stay naked to walk around town even if you get over 500 lust, probably because the author hasn't finished reactions for when she's naked yet.
(also, in PIF her naked picture is different...and currently glitched)

Lol That's just the testing part of me acting up, I was just wonder what will happen if I do it, and voila first thing I did hangs the game.

Yea keeping cloth on seems to be more bug free in my case. However if it is indeed different glitch for different people that makes me feel uneasy about how this game will turn out, and it also adds a level of uncertainty when it is time for event and scene hunting.
It's currently bugged because of incomplete state of the game that the author decide to lock out features (pictures collection and pregnancy are 2 he mentions) so it doesn't crash or cause some weird issue.

Once the full game is out a lot of the issues will probably disappear, and any found will get patched quickly enough.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She still doesn't stay naked to walk around town even if you get over 500 lust, probably because the author hasn't finished reactions for when she's naked yet.
(also, in PIF her naked picture is different...and currently glitched)

It's currently bugged because of incomplete state of the game that the author decide to lock out features (pictures collection and pregnancy are 2 he mentions) so it doesn't crash or cause some weird issue.

Once the full game is out a lot of the issues will probably disappear, and any found will get patched quickly enough.
Yeah, just extracted the graphics. No complete CG in files, just a base torso with separate limbs, faces and so on.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, just extracted the graphics. No complete CG in files, just a base torso with separate limbs, faces and so on.
.- . no, I mean she (as well as Laana, although that one you can just strip her outright) can shows naked sprite from getting cloth ripped (or rape by the bandit, she'll be walking around naked until the escape/2nd rape)

In case of Aty though, she have a different pose...but the pubic hair doesn't move...so it just looks....weird...

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

OK. I'm completely dumb. How do you sleep in this game?

And is there any relation in the story between the circle's previous games?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In the building right below the school to the right, on the 2nd floor, in the upper left room.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Her bedroom is 2nd floor rear left of smaller grey building, the teacher's dorm. Just go to bed and hit enter on 1st option. Latter can rest in bed in her room in library.

Main character, Ati or Aty, is another universe version of main character from PF0 and in PF she is probably the sister of yet another universe's main character (but is male in the "twin" universe). Old man (Odin?) appears twice in PF and may be the cloaked figure in PF0. All 3 have the witch curse. That is that they derive power from sexual desire and intercourse but it may drive them insane with desire.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Her bedroom is 2nd floor rear left of smaller grey building, the teacher's dorm. Just go to bed and hit enter on 1st option. Latter can rest in bed in her room in library.

Main character, Ati or Aty, is another universe version of main character from PF0 and in PF she is probably the sister of yet another universe's main character (but is male in the "twin" universe). Old man (Odin?) appears twice in PF and may be the cloaked figure in PF0. All 3 have the witch curse. That is that they derive power from sexual desire and intercourse but it may drive them insane with desire.
The room in library only work as a resting area until you finish the first part of the old man (NTR) route.
After which it'll pop up "NOT IN DEMO KTHX" ' 3' Instead of just forcing an "always pick no when asking if wanna wait til night for rape"

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to get this game to run. It keeps saing I'm missing the graphics folder, but there is none in the zip file. Here is a screenshot.

Attachments

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't seem to get this game to run. It keeps saing I'm missing the graphics folder, but there is none in the zip file. Here is a screenshot.
Okay, looks like nobody mentioned that this is a RPGMaker Game in this thread. This particular game is a VX Ace version so it needs the VX Ace RTP files installed on your system. You will find the installer .

It will have the graphics files you need. ;)

EDIT: Actually, save yourself some headaches in the future. Download and install all 3 versions. And if you haven't installed the Japanese Language pack yet, do that now as well. English dlsite instructions for that are .

Last edited:

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks but...I always had all the versions of RPG maker installed...especially the Japanese ones. This is the first game that every game me the problem. I'll try reinstalling again then. Thank you.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks but...I always had all the versions of RPG maker installed...especially the Japanese ones. This is the first game that every game me the problem. I'll try reinstalling again then. Thank you.
The file you are missing is definitely a VX Ace RTP.

Last edited:

sigmazx

Reputation score

Thank you!

Khoud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A question, do we know a date release for this game?
I truly expect great things from it

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, long story short, Ati (star of this game and PF0) is the sister of Ester, the star of PF, in PF ester gets transported to a parallel world where she has a brother instead, but presumably returns to her own by the end of it (In fact I think she does). During the start of PF, Ester's sister goes off on her own adventure, this is PROBABLY the start of PF0 as at the start of that, Ati mentions looking for a cure for herself and her sister Ester, but PF0 may also be a prequel.

In this game, I don't think they're related at all (as far as I can tell) The only real mention of it is that this version of Ati used to be a great summoner (which she was in PF but not PF0) but has long since forgotten most of her skills since moving to a "foreign land". Basically I think that's just a little nod to the previous games but I don't really see it being related that much.

carnege

Reputation score

Looks like he posted a new build on the blog

sigmazx

Reputation score

Okay, long story short, Ati (star of this game and PF0) is the sister of Ester, the star of PF, in PF ester gets transported to a parallel world where she has a brother instead, but presumably returns to her own by the end of it (In fact I think she does). During the start of PF, Ester's sister goes off on her own adventure, this is PROBABLY the start of PF0 as at the start of that, Ati mentions looking for a cure for herself and her sister Ester, but PF0 may also be a prequel.

In this game, I don't think they're related at all (as far as I can tell) The only real mention of it is that this version of Ati used to be a great summoner (which she was in PF but not PF0) but has long since forgotten most of her skills since moving to a "foreign land". Basically I think that's just a little nod to the previous games but I don't really see it being related that much.
Thanks for the explanation!

I am sort of disappointed we don't have a new protagonist here but I trust in circle kame so it's all cool.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Google translation of the 'update':
+-Restraint tearing of Lana's a low probability it is by design.
Ati is similar, but I will establish up along with the libido level rise.
· Main status is significantly lower heart cracking and is (semen state).
It is not only repaired (Limited 1) clean water entering the hand in the room of Ati.
You can not possess only one is clean water. This is by design, but it's available
I think because it might be troublesome to be just his room, to try to get more than one destination.
· In response to the invitation of Adoi, it was back to the dormitory without Kona-sa events in the night in the preparation room
There are people? Once, although I've been to the stairs impassable.
- For now, I have to be able to use the trial version data. Readme has been fixed.
· ↓ It is used in this story of course.

Which seem to be more of explanation rather than patch note ' 3'

First one is that Aty and Laana's cloth destruction/bind resistance is high by default, this get lowered as you get more lust.

Second one, the broken-heart state (from cum inside) greatly reduce all your stats, it's curable by using the water you can get from the bucket in your room (you can hold only 1), but the author might adds more places you can get the water later on, since having to go back to the room all the time will be annoying.

Third one is after you get the invitation from the fat headmaster, you sleep in the preparation room at school to go into night (though I think the author says that currently the stair is blocked so you can't go outside)?.

Status
Not open for further replies.