What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKAME] Parallel Fantasy IF (RJ125993)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [CircleKAME]Parallel Fantasy IF

thanks for that also is they anything after or I got left is defeat the dragon
In term of main dungeon progression, the dragon is not required (the gate to the next area is actually at the north end of the dungeon)
It should be:
First floor, get the yellow hair kid (a 'tank')
2nd floor, get the old man (alchemist, that can give elemental buff to allies...sadly kinda useless due to how easy it is to overpower your characters)3rd floor is where you get the blue hair girl (I'll just call her Laana)

And that's the end of the main dungeon progression.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125993][CircleKAME]Parallel Fantasy IF

wheres the suicide skill I cant seem to find it

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

oh right cheers

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Found another (fairly minor) thing:

If you're alone, go to the sparkle spot in floor 1 and she'll get trapped in a rather...strange position.

There's also another sparkle spot on floor 3 with a more advanced version of the same trap.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game... Cannot wait!

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

diffrent scenes show up on diffrent days.

found one in the cafetiria where she spills water, then blondy walks in on her changing, found one near the stairs (floor 2?) where she runs into him and they fall. and one ON the stairs.

does Kanu have any scenes?

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How could I miss such beautiful game...
Thanks for posting, gonna add this one to my waiting list.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm also curious does the old man have any scenes? If it is like the previous game you'll need to kill stuff with a companion to get their scenes, but who knows.

SandmanGeroka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is a dumb question...
But what do I have to do after the blonde guy joined my party?
I tried going to the second floor of the dungeon but it doesn't let me...

Edit: Nvm...I'm an idiot...

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So there's a new post on the blog with a different link to the trial (probably bug fixes...including the TP being used after skill is done? cuz I was able to keep using Kanu's 100 TP skill if I keep ending the fight with it)

Also, sadly he mentions that the "early december" was a mistake and he meant to put late december, but for now he'll aim for mid december.

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So there's a new post on the blog with a different link to the trial (probably bug fixes...including the TP being used after skill is done? cuz I was able to keep using Kanu's 100 TP skill if I keep ending the fight with it)

Also, sadly he mentions that the "early december" was a mistake and he meant to put late december, but for now he'll aim for mid december.
Thx for the reminding.:)

afa

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125993][CircleKAME]Parallel Fantasy IF(new trial updated)

As soon as I have control, I try to unequip the character's clothing and the game gets into a loop of what I think is her putting her trying cloth back on, but doesn't and the loop goes on indefinitely forcing a reset. Is this happening to anyone else?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

As soon as I have control, I try to unequip the character's clothing and the game gets into a loop of what I think is her putting her trying cloth back on, but doesn't and the loop goes on indefinitely forcing a reset. Is this happening to anyone else?
I believe that's a bug that happens when you have the alchemist in your party.

aeon0rain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what software to use to edit the save files for a game like this? Or is there an equivalent to the flower pot in Arms Devicer? Not a huge fan of grinding in these games.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Aside from the first few level to clear floor 1, there's very little required to grind this game...

I use CheatEngine to edit for money but that's about it.

Once you clear the first floor and unlock the fields, go out and get rape for FP, then sleep and you can buff your stat to make killing everything laughably easy to do.

If you STILL want level after that, bring an ally with decent speed + hit-all attack along, then equip that character with the double-offense stat while halving defense stat accessory til he/she can one-shot all enemies.
Then equip yourself with 3 of the halve your stat item but give 2x exp (which stack multiplicatively, 3 of them makes for 8x exp) and go kill a few enemies and voila you've got fast level.

Something I read on the blog (or so I think):
You can upgrade your summoned minion by having enough Ymir's Fragments (the white skull thing) and check the red circle in your room at school.

antibexistence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aside from the first few level to clear floor 1, there's very little required to grind this game...

I use CheatEngine to edit for money but that's about it.

Once you clear the first floor and unlock the fields, go out and get rape for FP, then sleep and you can buff your stat to make killing everything laughably easy to do.

If you STILL want level after that, bring an ally with decent speed + hit-all attack along, then equip that character with the double-offense stat while halving defense stat accessory til he/she can one-shot all enemies.
Then equip yourself with 3 of the halve your stat item but give 2x exp (which stack multiplicatively, 3 of them makes for 8x exp) and go kill a few enemies and voila you've got fast level.

Something I read on the blog (or so I think):
You can upgrade your summoned minion by having enough Ymir's Fragments (the white skull thing) and check the red circle in your room at school.
Or just just buy stats increase item from the nun npc at the left side of the town(and i forgot in what day she shows up) and you'll be good to go except for killing the dragon

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Or just just buy stats increase item from the nun npc at the left side of the town(and i forgot in what day she shows up) and you'll be good to go except for killing the dragon
.- . So she's the 4th NPC huh (I only saw 3 so far, Banker, random quest, horny/lust drug seller)

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nope, I just wasn't able to leave the house anymore after forceremoving her underwear while trying on some other clothes (There is a sexy bikini, a bunny outfit and a volleyball outfit in the FV), even when she was lewd like louis.

But the Game crashes on me for everything else. Like after every tenth battle, sometimes when they speak, sometimes when I lose against the Dudes with the RapeCG... The Overuse of scripts in Acegames really bugs me nowadays...

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You get some monster when you go into the first dungeon the first time, but if you go to sleep you lose the monster. Is there a way to get the monster back?

EDIT: Derp, just tried this 5mp spell on her, basicly an on/off button for the monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.