What's new

ADV [ Circle Exelga ] [サークル・エクセルガ ] Another Story of Fallen Maidens: Fallen Hero and the Magic Sword of Truth / 堕落乙女異聞―堕ちたる勇者と真実の魔剣― (RE180894) (RJ180894)

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ180894] 堕落乙女異聞―堕ちたる勇者と真実の魔剣―

To those who can't seem to patch it: for me, only changing the route to the game's folder did the trick. I think the self-extractor can't deal with '.' or '-' symbols and the likes when trying to access the game's directory.

Got it patched at 'D:\1', though... :)

dragonlord217

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is no English patch that I am aware of. I dunno why someone mentioned it here.
Dude up above mentioned an english version, but there isn't any? :(

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dude up above mentioned an english version, but there isn't any? :(
I feel the same... I looked and did not find anything so I assume it was wrong. If anyone else knows more, feel free to enlighten us.

Mimi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He was talking about making an english patch. Not sure if he progressed since.

On another note, the guy translating the fallen brides stories (and others kenkou cross related works) has started translating the game and is doing a sort of 'screenshot-let's play'.
First part:

Maybe someone interested enough to make an english patch should contact him.

gmkz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On the English patch thing, I'm currently translating it for an English version to be released on DLsite. This is with exet's permission and supervision, and has been going since a few days after release. This is also the reason why exet asked for the screenshot let's play translation to be stopped. I'm not sure right now, but it should probably also be released as a patch for people who bought the Japanese version.

I'm currently about halfway or so through it. I can't give an estimate of when it will be finished because of real life right now, but it's on its way!

dragonlord217

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On the English patch thing, I'm currently translating it for an English version to be released on DLsite. This is with exet's permission and supervision, and has been going since a few days after release. This is also the reason why exet asked for the screenshot let's play translation to be stopped. I'm not sure right now, but it should probably also be released as a patch for people who bought the Japanese version.

I'm currently about halfway or so through it. I can't give an estimate of when it will be finished because of real life right now, but it's on its way!
Ty for the update :D. I'll wait as long as it takes.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

News on the translation?

Axato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any news about the English translation?

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
this game is translated on english dlsite, but I dont how well it is translated.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if anyone knows yet but there was sequel to this game. Don't think it got a translation and I'm not sure if we have a thread for it...