What's new

ADV [ Circle Exelga ] [サークル・エクセルガ ] Another Story of Fallen Maidens: Fallen Hero and the Magic Sword of Truth / 堕落乙女異聞―堕ちたる勇者と真実の魔剣― (RE180894) (RJ180894)

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ180894] 堕落乙女異聞―堕ちたる勇者と真実の魔剣―

;_; not even a demo?
It has a demo now, since it's now for sale on Dlsite and Eng.Dlsite as well.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It has a demo now, since it's now for sale on Dlsite and Eng.Dlsite as well.

what a dissapointing trial.....because the trial is so short and shows nothing but 2 sprite scence, i'll wait fo a link

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Makes me wonder what ever happened to that game KC was making.

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, I will just wait for the link as well and use that as my trial. If I like it, I will then buy it.

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

Err... before someone shares the Full Version, let me get this story straight. From what i can tell through the demo with chiitrans.

The Succubus has amassed massive power and is at war with the humans.

The Heroine is a female knight dispatched with our Male Hero on a quest to subjugate a succubus terrorizing and hidding in a ruins/cave.

As they chase the succubus, both of them fell into a magic trap which disables their movement.

There the succubus molested the female knight and corrupted her with some sort of dark magic that turns our heroine into a succubus.

From there she rapes the Male hero. End of Demo

The only thing i didn't understand from the translation was the purpose of the succubus trying to overthrow the humans & the Queen Succubus Dialogue

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Completed the game. Good content. Could have added a battle system.
Here full save for anyone interested.

Attachments

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

Completed the game. Good content. Could have added a battle system.
Here full save for anyone interested.
What the hell? so quick? did thou even enjoy the game?

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright beat the game and here's my full take on it.

First off as I mentioned before, in a previous post, I'm a fan of KC's (Keno Cross's) Monster girl world, so I'm probably bias on this with my opinion but I did find myself enjoying the game.
That of course isn't to say it didn't have some short comings.

The game itself took me roughly an 1-2 hours and is more of a Ero light novel then an actual rpg.
I won't spoil the story but needless to say I think the title gives away the plot "Another story of a fallen Maiden".

-Game play-

The only rpg elements of the game involve moving the main heroine from map to map in a dungeon and solving a few extremely simple puzzles and that's it. There's no level system or inventory items to pick up and the menu screen only consists of-

- View past h-events
- options
- save/load
- exit

I don't necessarily consider this a bad thing since the whole point of the game is just to enjoy the story and see the main heroine fall into debauchery, which you get to see in 11 scenes.

-H Scenes-

The 11 scenes are all done in pixilated art and are all based off monster girls in KC's monster girl encyclopedia. (I actually paused the game to find each the monster girl profile online as I came across them).
When you reach an event it divides itself into two parts, the corruption part, where you see the main heroine transform into a monster girl, followed by the main heroine having sex or pleasuring her male companion. When this happens the pixel art is blown up so it's clear to see.
After the event the main heroine returns/wakes and is back to her normal form and the story continues.

-Music-

As far as the music goes, I was actully quite surprised and pleased with it. Maybe I haven't played enough rpg maker games but the music seemed original and fit with the setting of the game.

-Conclusion-
Over all I enjoyed the game, and I think my only disappointments was how short and simple the game was in comparison to some of the other monster girl games out there and the fact that they showed off a few other monster girls but gave them no scenes. It also kind of bothered me that you never reach the monster lord after the first encounter at the beginning.
Summery:
Yes I enjoyed it and would recommend it if only to support monster girl games and Keno Cross's art.

Pro's:
Music
Pixel art
Monster girls

Cons:
Too simple
Too short (1-2 hours)
Not all monster girls in game get a scene.
No replay value

Will play again if the game gets an update or someone is nice enough to translate the story of the game. :)

Also my favorite monster girl in this game was:

Kitsune-Tsuki/Yoko
the cheshire cat and holstaurus where my close seconds.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Daaamn. All the animations are out on Exhentai too.

That was fast...

Krampus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't find them on Exhentai, got a link?

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

oh so no corruption ? just stright turn into succubus ? thats a shame...

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sweetest fall to darkness ever.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

erm... hmm... hi there :)

Mihorinako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there some sort of gallery? I really don't want to go through all those walls of moonrunes I won't understand anyway to see animations I cannot influence.

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn that game was unplayable without 2x speedhack, preferably 5x most of time.

Honestly guys just look gallery online, there's no gameplay at all other than linear walking and unskippable walls of slow text.

At least art was nice but that was biggest censorship I have ever seen in pixel art game.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there some sort of gallery? I really don't want to go through all those walls of moonrunes I won't understand anyway to see animations I cannot influence.
You can view experienced animations any time by opening the character menu, and at the end of the game you get taken to a room that shows all the monstergirls in the order they appear. Makes it easy for non-Japanese speakers to pick the animations they want to view.

gmkz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've asked exet for permission to translate this, and I got it! Hopefully I'll have 15 posts or so soon enough, so I can start a WIP thread.