Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Chiinosuke] Mix Lynch

oh good game :D
but very few man can access DL site :D
can someone upload MF

and.....
stop sending harmful link =))
it must be several virus such as " download.exe ", " game.exe ".v...v.v.
i don't need virus :D

Last edited:

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

I think I have the demo for this, or maybe even the full game, I can't really tell.. But the game isn't great in my opinion..

I really hate GOR, I'm much more into the character getting raped in-game, right on the spot..

They kinda did that with tifa-tan, what with the backround pics, but without cheats, frankly it just wasn't fappable..

Reactions: ???

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Huh... I found a copy of 1.1 somewhere (Google around, links get removed it seems). This game isn't all that impressive, it's actually a lesser version of Tifa Tan, since Tifa Tan allowed you to do combos, this one doesn't, and the jumping is pretty lame. It offered some entertainment though.

As for the savegame, if you take a look at the save after you earn at least one CG, you'll notice it's actually just some very basic switches. There's 11 CG in total with 5 variants a piece, hence, the order is:

Code:
001=1
001a=1
001b=1
001c=1
And etc.

At the end there's a high score switch. Also noticed that my save didn't have any characters in it (possibly because I don't have my desktop set to japanese, nor am I using applocale or the like), yet the saves uploaded did.

Attached is my edited save with everything unlocked for those interested.

Attachments

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'd actually like to check this out but the links keep get taken down. :(

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have Japanese applocale running, but I can't get this game to run... :confused:

jackson2000

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have Japanese applocale running, but I can't get this game to run... :confused:
I just set my unicode to Japanese then extract the game & it works. Applocale isn't always worth it. Although, the game sucks in my opinion.

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

@michael jackson : change the name of the game rar and then upload to MF :D

this will keep it out of ADMIN sight , and if some strange boy that is not ULMD MEMBER see it, he don't understand what it is , and don't down/share to other :D

jackson2000

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@michael jackson : change the name of the game rar and then upload to MF :D

this will keep it out of ADMIN sight , and if some strange boy that is not ULMD MEMBER see it, he don't understand what it is , and don't down/share to other :D
Pretty true amigo! ;) But if the author or his team is lurking around here & he finds the links related to this thread then I think it may not always be worth it. They could download & check or take a note of the file size. That's why I rely on PM whenever I notice the links dying frequently.

Last edited:

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

hey yo just a curious sujjestion but did anyone think to say change the .zip or .rar files name to say oh i don't know something outlandishly funny like say candycanes for all or some such like that

LucaDiGreg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All I've found of this was a Depositfi|es download which has a passworded rar.
Did my best to find it but to no avail, I now necro this to ask your help ULMF.
Please put together your powers and help me fap once again.
Thank you.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

This game was a pain in the ass to get 3+ years ago, you'd have to be pretty lucky to get anything out of this thread at this point.

I'd chastise you for the horrendous necro, but there's really no point.

Try a search of the link you got for it, that might turn up a page where that link is posted along with the password to it. One of the main uploaders on animesharing uses biohrd for all their stuff, don't know if they were active then. Probably would have been able to do all this for you, but you didn't post the link, too bad :(

LucaDiGreg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game was a pain in the ass to get 3+ years ago, you'd have to be pretty lucky to get anything out of this thread at this point.

I'd chastise you for the horrendous necro, but there's really no point.

Try a search of the link you got for it, that might turn up a page where that link is posted along with the password to it. One of the main uploaders on animesharing uses biohrd for all their stuff, don't know if they were active then. Probably would have been able to do all this for you, but you didn't post the link, too bad :(

This was the only link that led to something, inside I found 2 links:
-"linkstohgames.host.sk" which took me to a long list of pretty old games but no passwords of any kind;
-"depositfiles.com/files/r7j0wtc3p" which let me download the aforementioned passworded .RAR

I tried looking elsewhere too and in the site that is mentioned in the first link's name (BBS-2DJGAME) but it seems they have an archive that only goes back to 2014.
I had a false positive on Sukebei too but I don't remember how I reached it if it even matters.

If you are right Slicer then with the links I provided someone more experienced could be able to get something more than me.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What I mean by search for the link using google is copy and paste the link you downloaded the file from into the search bar (depositfiles.com/files/r7j0wtc3p for refrence).

Only 4 results came up, one of which is a forum in moonspeak that seems to be the source of this link:

Now, there's nothing that seems like it's clearly a password in with the links. There's a box at the bottom of the post with a lock symbol on it. That should have the passwords in it. Don't know how to get at that, most likely involves joining that forum, making an account and posting, or since there's a stack of gold coins to the right of that box... paying.

So in short, you're either going to have to do that shit yourself, or you've found a pay-link (seriously though, if I'm not going to pay the creator, why would I pay some fuck who pirated it?) and you're fucked.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I was going to be helpful and download the copy that was on anime-sharing (the one by biohrd) since I noticed that the password was right there under the info, but it turned out to be a fake and was this game instead.

Have you tried biohrd as the password for the other .rar file? I'm going to try downloading it myself and see if it works, and I'll update you when I'm done.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, Goodluck finding Me a link for this old game ;) ;)
Thanks for helping out - I was just about to update and say that I couldn't figure out the password for that file he posted. I remember having this game at one point, too, but I deleted it somewhere along the way.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, Goodluck finding Me a link for this old game ;) ;)

Man there are no words for how awesome you are, I was just searching the thread hoping to find a link and you had posted on barely 4 minutes before I opened the page. awesome timing and you get some well deserved rep.

Wow thats much crappier than I was expecting.