What's new

ADV [ Chiinosuke ] 翔んで!ゆい Fly! Yui ちいのすけ] RE163165 RJ163165

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This game is like reach a certain distance and you start to strip game. Short and fun :) (jk it's pretty hard but once you master your timing, it's pretty fun)

Game link:

Mega Link:

Tags: Girl athlete Supoyuni Sports shortcut brown / tan

Picture:
hard.jpg
A simple mini game. Only do the running broad jump.
You can view erotic CG events which a girl is goning to take off her clothes
each time you clear the game.

3 scenes for erotic events.

Last edited by a moderator:

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ163165][ちいのすけ][ 翔んで!ゆい]

You need to jump past 6 meters to progress.

Take note: if the coach is yelling at you, it means you are running too fast and your jump will be very small.

If you need help, look at this picture. Pay close attention to the background, just stand in that spot and just run from there. You will be reaching 6+ meters almost every time.

Attachments

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Very... interesting game. The 8-bit music was a little jarring at the end, sounded kind of sinister. I assume there's nothing past the CG of the two guys fingering her, right? Looks like it just goes back to the beginning.

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After getting the second scene and failing to make the jump, the CG from the previous scene (doggystyle) is blocking my view. Anyone else had the same problem? Or am I missing something to make it disappear...

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, so there's more afterwards? I don't think I have the patience to keep trying those jumps, myself - especially if there's a bug for failing.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

You can also press the 1 and 2 keys to set start points and then press x to reset to position 1 and c to reset to position 2. Just set a start point that is just right and you can just mash the right button and nail the jump for consistent 6+ metre jumps