What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

Aha! Even tho he blocked all new subscriptions, if someone unsubscribes you can take his spot.
I am back in baby!

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Soooo, anyone willing to share it with the others? I was willing to support him again in the October but looks like I won't be able to (yes, I tried to anyway, 10min ago, no success, even though I did it five times already during the development ;p ).

Since there's no chance to get it now, I'm forced to start begging like others used to :) Maybe now the conspiracy will break for this topic.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Soooo, anyone willing to share it with the others? I was willing to support him again in the October but looks like I won't be able to (yes, I tried to anyway, 10min ago, no success, even though I did it five times already during the development ;p ).

Since there's no chance to get it now, I'm forced to start begging like others used to :) Maybe now the conspiracy will break for this topic.
Hmmmmm should we? Or is this a trap? I mean the creator already said he has enough money. :(

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

He did say to have enough money.
Since he also blocked all new subscriptions and suggested people to cancel the pledge by the end of the year... I guess why not?

32bit
hxxps://mega.nz/#!vcpywApS!Cw5Lux1tmZqCrDb4utj8FQA9vvH5k44wy0p55RLIFqE

64bit
hxxps://mega.nz/#!CFpT3Agb!T7gGY1j5qIUu2Tit3j_IRHGQPxEbSDvEPqDEGvRvQCY

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Since he also blocked all new subscriptions and suggested people to cancel the pledge by the end of the year... I guess why not?

32bit

64bit
Oi change those t's to an x. Least he wont say you were illegally sharing it. :p
Also so the bots won't spam it.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the help! May the Tentacle Goddess of Hentai and Love bless you, guys!

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

32bit

64bit
T-thank you very much....

downloading 64 bits version..

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

32bit

64bit
Links are dead, were working just 15 minutes ago lol, and I got cut out in the middle of downloading... :/

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Too late. Someone got to the d/l. It's down.

The most secure method IMO is to write down the address(es) in a text file, then post that text file as an attachment. Hopefully, anyone taking that link will have enough sense or just accidentally also post it as a text file, preventing the bots from seeking it out.

EDIT: And how the hell did I just get stealth downvoted from 1 to 3 red bars in 24 hours? I didn't even post anything recently except this message just now! Rep system is utter shit. If you're an uploader, you get green bars no matter how much of a jackass you are, and if you're not an uploader, there's no way but down to go if some uploader so much as looks at you sideways.

And then idiots treat that system as if it was some kind of moral judgement.

Last edited:

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hol-
i mean.. the link is already down.. anyone can upload again ? 64 Bits version please..

Obs: how are you guys downloading this ? i mean, mega has a download limit... right ? and 2.60 GB is beyond that... i think..

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't have any sort of a MEGA account, but I can get large downloads off it easily and regularly. So it might be dependant on the uploader's account type, I guess? Or maybe MEGA has some region- or ISP-based IP filtering? Dunno.

Some people have real problems with MEGA downloads, others do not... and I've never heard a coherent explanation why. Sorry.

Last edited:

Cyberllamaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I regret not downloading it sooner then, lol. Any info on the new enemies/scenes at least?

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't have any sort of a MEGA account, but I can get large downloads off it easily and regularly. So it might be dependant on the uploader's account type, I guess? Or maybe MEGA has some region- or ISP-based IP filtering? Dunno.

Some people have real problems with MEGA downloads, others do not... and I've never heard a coherent explanation why. Sorry.
I see, ok.. thank's for your attention xD
i will try again..

32bit

64bit
Hey there.. can you please reup the 64 Bit version ? link is down.. and i was not fast enough to download it..

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guys im wondering if its ok to share the link that is on the enty page. if so i will post in a txt.file.
If its not then i would not do it and try to upload to mega

Royalvergil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys im wondering if its ok to share the link that is on the enty page. if so i will post in a txt.file.
If its not then i would not do it and try to upload to mega
It shd be ok. Since Dualty already did it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.