What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChipTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

I live in brazil.. there's a "easy" way to pay for it ?
Pede pro paizola que funciona. comigo deu certo. hu3

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I don´t know why this is happening, but everytime, when i try to pay i got blocked from the paying site.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry about my english.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Trying to navigate Enty.jp... I want to stop my monthly payment, does anyone know how?

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Trying to navigate Enty.jp... I want to stop my monthly payment, does anyone know how?
I have your back sir.

Change the language to english at the top
Sign into your account
Click on "menu" beside your account name and then click "my page"
On the left hand side of the screen you will see "support activity" click that
The top option is "supporting list, click that
Your pledge should be listed there and "Stop" right beside it...click that :p

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

At what date will the new update come this month?

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's gonna be the 20th. Keep in mind day one update is generally buggy.
Probably 22-24 for a complete bugfree version.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

It's gonna be the 20th. Keep in mind day one update is generally buggy.
Probably 22-24 for a complete bugfree version.
Poharan are you even legal to play this. :p

Yeah, so If i were you just pay it the day it's out instead of the monthly thing. Least that's what I do........ :(

Royalvergil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found a bug in gallery mode. Enemy 40, the tall guy in 2nd part of the carnival. His animation is bugged. His spinning animation is continuously looped, even after Airi dies. The spinning never ends, never progresses to the punching and raping.

However, if you go to the carnival boss fight, it works.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Found a bug in gallery mode. Enemy 40, the tall guy in 2nd part of the carnival. His animation is bugged. His spinning animation is continuously looped, even after Airi dies. The spinning never ends, never progresses to the punching and raping.

However, if you go to the carnival boss fight, it works.
It's not really a bug. It was temporary changed for now for the sake of convenience (related to the too far throw he executed at the end of the spinning that might throw you out of the gallery and perma stun you when changing locations). If he starts spinning you, try to escape and let him catch you again. He'll immediately start beating your sorry ass.

Still, I'm waiting for the other outfits in the gallery - the JK Airi was awesome and it's tiresome to go to the circus every time you want to "watch" xD

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone got a save file for August vers? ?Preferably in front of the gallery...

Royalvergil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not really a bug. It was temporary changed for now for the sake of convenience (related to the too far throw he executed at the end of the spinning that might throw you out of the gallery and perma stun you when changing locations). If he starts spinning you, try to escape and let him catch you again. He'll immediately start beating your sorry ass.

Still, I'm waiting for the other outfits in the gallery - the JK Airi was awesome and it's tiresome to go to the circus every time you want to "watch" xD
I see. Thanks for the clarification.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a save file for August vers? ?Preferably in front of the gallery...
Here's my save.. right in front of the gallery xD

hope it works xD

There's a new post in Chairi's blog.. anyone here know's what is it about ? my japanese and english is really bad.... :/

Last edited:

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So new post on the Enty page is for all to read. To summaries the points,

He is basically stopping the support for Enty because he already has enough funds to finish AIRI, and if people expect new animation every month it will be better to stop the updates.

He wants to make AIRI into a high quality game so he will be brushing up to sell AIRI.

He has no decided what to do with Enty as of now. and the last few updates will be on September 20th, October 25th and November 29th.

I may not have summarized it well enough so if anyone else that has read the post can correct me. please do so.

*Note he strongly recommends people to stop Enty support
and for the original post. Either go to his blog or his post in Enty

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And here I thought that the game will forever be in developmental hell with an animation update every month til eternity. Good guy Chairi, giving us all a heads up on these things.

I'll continue my pledge until the last 'normal' update on November. Though I'll miss my monthly dose of Airi, having a fully polished final game doesn't sound too bad either.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Welp, that's unfortunate.
I had to renew my credit card this month since it expired and i was waiting update day to subscribe again.
Looks like he blocked any new subscriptions now so RIP me. Guess i'll be waiting the game release.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wait, he closed his own patreon thing because he ended up having enough money? Holy shit, a modest developer! I thought they were extinct...

I hope this means he'll update more public builds soon.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'll respectfully continue my pledge until the last update. This game has had me hooked monthly and I would feel bad if I didn't support him until the last possible moment. I can't wait to see what the final game looks like:D

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So new post on the Enty page is for all to read. To summaries the points,

He is basically stopping the support for Enty because he already has enough funds to finish AIRI, and if people expect new animation every month it will be better to stop the updates.

He wants to make AIRI into a high quality game so he will be brushing up to sell AIRI.

He has no decided what to do with Enty as of now. and the last few updates will be on September 20th, October 25th and November 29th.

I may not have summarized it well enough so if anyone else that has read the post can correct me. please do so.

*Note he strongly recommends people to stop Enty support
and for the original post. Either go to his blog or his post in Enty
Thank's for the info xD

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New update just hit. Theres 3 new enemies. Downloading now so I dont know the animations yet. A new area. and something like u able to equip a third skill or something like that
*Edit new area is after the area with the crawling guys with huge lumps. And sadly even tho he prevents new people from supporting him on Enty the post is still not open to public*

*Edit
So new out of the 3 enemies 1 of them is a boss(worm head). When the boss grabs u, it enters into a big animated picture of AIRI being in the boss stomach
2nd one is just before the boss area. u can find them by jumping up high. its like a trap. and 2 more animations which is when he grabs u and when u down
And a third one is basically the enemies hanging above u when u are fighting the boss. U can knock them down too. (has total of 2 animations)
If im wrong. correct me :D

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

New update just hit. Theres 3 new enemies. Downloading now so I dont know the animations yet. A new area. and something like u able to equip a third skill or something like that
*Edit new area is after the area with the crawling guys with huge lumps. And sadly even tho he prevents new people from supporting him on Enty the post is still not open to public*
Where you find it? I'm supporting him on Enty.....(not new, just he haven't updated it yet. :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.