What's new

ACT [C-laboratory Slave Girl ENA / ]奴隷少女エナ RE134318 RJ134318

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [C-laboratory]奴隷少女エナ

My favourite move is spanking! Oh God do I love spanking in ecchi videogames! :p
I love where she got choked and fingered, though sadly the boss has no H moves or any grappling moves, he looks like a perfect candidate to do bearhug to our heroine :D

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

fun little game.

it's probably going to be good when it comes out.

Just wish it had more than one attack button though.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

My friend found this link:

Can someone confirm if it's true or not? Thanks :D

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Considering that the game isn't even out yet yes I'm sure that's a fake.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Considering that the game isn't even out yet yes I'm sure that's a fake.
Yeah, just checked it out, name don't even match. Sorry for the trouble.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

On the subject of bumping this thread, though: The comment thread on the latest blog post has a few interesting comments by administrator:

Sunday evening (japan time) they said they finally ended up with something they are comfortable calling 1.0 - not a final version, but something good enough to start selling. Final bugtest happening.
Then a few hours later another update that they found fairly obvious bug, which has been visible in the demo for half a year now, so they're a bit disappointed it hasn't been reported yet.
(Not sure what the bug is, though...)

So I guess the plan of "send it to dlsite on monday and get a release date" may not quite happen, but it shouldn't be long now.
Dang japanese perfectionism... ;)

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I guess it's a matter of hours now.
Don't get too excited just yet - it's out of the author's hands, in dlsite approval territory, but it may stay there for some time.

Bear in mind that this is a game with a custom engine - thus, they can't just take a brief look that it works and count the clitpixels in a rgssad unpack,
they actually have to take time to install the game, make sure it runs on different environments, and play partway through to see the nippy bits.
I've seen that type of thing take a few days, probably not because the process itself takes that long, but because dlsite only has so many people who can do those.

I figure you can probably speed up the process by calling ahead and reserving a spot, or handing in an earlier beta for preliminary testing.
But I'd bet this one was just out-of-the-blue throwing a binary over the fence and going "here, please put on store at your earliest opportunity."

I still figure "by the end of the week" is probably a fairly good guess, but "today's release" apparently didn't happen.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Or maybe they're enjoying it too much and forgot to approve it *shot*

:p

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

your a wizard harry!
Well, you're a hairy wizard!

In slightly more on-topic news, it passed validation on the second try, and now has a scheduled release date:
Thursday, November 27th. "Tomorrow."
If my timezones are correct, that should mean it'll go on sale in 1-2 hours, or perhaps a little longer if you're on the wrong end of a particularly lazy delivery cache.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, you're a hairy wizard!

In slightly more on-topic news, it passed validation on the second try, and now has a scheduled release date:
Thursday, November 27th. "Tomorrow."
If my timezones are correct, that should mean it'll go on sale in 1-2 hours, or perhaps a little longer if you're on the wrong end of a particularly lazy delivery cache.
i really really need this game to not get delayed.

A_J_Wuk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It has been released now as far as I can tell, Checkout option is there now as well as the favorite button.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Welp, time to break out the wallet. Hey are we considering this roli or not before i try share anything?

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Debatable really....there has been things that have been "more loli" looking that have been shared before and there are things that have been "less loli" looking that have been share-banned before too. I'm going to guess that it will be considered loli...so expect a ton of messages.

Really up to the mods.

That being said, it isn't tagged as loli....but that isn't necessarily the end all be all.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

she's a small Elf and no more loli looking then the elf from Ernesta.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't think she is loli, and...

*dances in joy*

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well she seems like shes about the same height as the grunts so I'm going with dfc unless mods say other wise. Gotta admit this didn't really live to my expectations but it was pretty cheap.

Here ya'll go