What's new

ACT [C-laboratory Slave Girl ENA / ]奴隷少女エナ RE134318 RJ134318

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [C-laboratory]奴隷少女エナ

I think there's update on the trial (reading what I can in his blog), but about bug fixes only?

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, I think they added an options menu to control difficulty,
and maybe rebalanced the game a little in general - seems less annoying now.
Good that they are listening to feedback.
I think they also fixed the running a bit, but it's still sometimes broken (if you triple-tap a direction, she sometimes starts running and then immediately goes back to walking)

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

*very easy*
most enemies die in 3-4 hits
barrier heals much higher 70%
barrier goes up fast

*easy*
enemies die in 6 hits
barrier goes up fast
barrier heals 70%

*hard*
enemies spam attacks
barrier heals 10-20%
barrier is really hard to regen
enemies die in 15-20 hits

atleast from what i could take from trying the modes

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Is this game out yet? The blog seems to say something about full version and 100MB in size...

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is this game out yet? The blog seems to say something about full version and 100MB in size...
Just that they announced disk requirements of 100MB and are concerned that the full version might need more than that,
though the price will stay the same. Japanese PC specs tend to be low-end, so I guess the difference may matter for some.

Other than that, comment thread on the latest update suggests they ran into difficulties in development,
so it's down to "stay tuned" with no announced specific release date at this point, I guess.
It'll come out at some point, and I'm sure someone will notice within a few hours at the most ;)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Just that they announced disk requirements of 100MB and are concerned that the full version might need more than that,
though the price will stay the same. Japanese PC specs tend to be low-end, so I guess the difference may matter for some.

Other than that, comment thread on the latest update suggests they ran into difficulties in development,
so it's down to "stay tuned" with no announced specific release date at this point, I guess.
It'll come out at some point, and I'm sure someone will notice within a few hours at the most ;)
I see, thanks for the clearance! :D

never know that most Japanese PC tend to be low-end o_o

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see, thanks for the clearance! :D

never know that most Japanese PC tend to be low-end o_o
Me too
It's a new news for Me

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bad News

It seem's it will be delayed until Mid-September
According google translate

発売予定時期 :
2014年09月中旬
予定価格 :
900円

Sales Development predetermined periods:
In mid-September 2014
I fixed price format:
900 yen

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

...I thought there's update :(

And yes, the release date already changed to September few days ago on DLsite.

*weep*

RenVortex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

...I thought there's update :(

And yes, the release date already changed to September few days ago on DLsite.

*weep*

There there mate. *pats him on the shoulder* We all know that pain.

Look on the bright side though, we at least have an idea of when it should be released by. Some developers nowadays don't even give us the courtesy of even that. Right, Kyrieru and Zeta Team? xD

(Disclaimer: That was a joke. A bad one, maybe. But one none the less. Please don't shoot me o-o; )

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

mid september now.any news?

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The last life sign I got is

a comment from Sep 12th. Not entirely sure what it says,
but I'm guessing it's something like "Another month went by way too fast",
"Sorry, not going to make it by next week", "For those who have been waiting: Really sorry about the delay, we're committed to making this and we will work hard"

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, they updated the demo, and while they were there, updated the expected release date.
Annoying that it's not "tomorrow", but hey - can't have everything.

The demo doesn't add any new content - if I read it right, it includes their new engine/script changes, so they're looking for bug reports.
They also updated controls: X is now an invulnerable air-dodge, C is a force-sprint key. Double-tap to sprint still works, too.
Also some minor balancing changes to the easy difficulty.
Other than that, nothing new I can make out...

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It already delayed 3 times (CMIIW)
No surprise if there is 4 time

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If I read today's update right, they are talking about a gallery where you can view each enemy animation, but it might not be in the game in the initial release - will be added later on, though.
Said initial release is planned for sometime next week, if my moonderuner can be trusted...

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

If I read today's update right, they are talking about a gallery where you can view each enemy animation, but it might not be in the game in the initial release - will be added later on, though.
Said initial release is planned for sometime next week, if my moonderuner can be trusted...
I'm sure your moonderuner can probably be trusted...their readiness probably can't though. I bet it gets pushed back again. If it isn't ready yet, I'm more than willing to wait through another push-back or two until it is polished.

Stupidface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New update on the blog saying that it's last post before release so maybe expect this out within a couple of days.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

My reading is "the next post will be about a confirmed release date" - so I'm guessing another week or two.
(Incidentally, on the comment thread of the previous post someone asked "so it's out next week?" and the author replied "oh, sorry, I misphrased. I meant 'content finished next week'".)

I think the game is ready and done, but they are giving it to some friends for a test playthrough, to make sure the difficulty is sane.
The usual rule applies, I guess: If you make a game, you're so familiar with the subtleties of each mechanic that you can't accurately assess difficulty.

Compared to the latest demo, they tweaked some mechanics subtly, and added one move.
(Look for it in the how-to-play, I think it's something like the classic "press down while knocked back to avoid crash-landing).
They also made it so "very easy" difficulty has infinite lives.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I wish it'll come out soon and already have gallery mode, I love the animation in this game especially the one where she get choked from behind :D

SparklySnuggly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wish it'll come out soon and already have gallery mode, I love the animation in this game especially the one where she get choked from behind :D
My favourite move is spanking! Oh God do I love spanking in ecchi videogames! :p