What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

dheadmaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

OK, there are more of my children inside the church on the different floors. But there really seems to be a limit on the total number of children appearing, which makes sense, as it is so quick and easy to conceive and give birth to them!

clownyxx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found 1.04. I'll upload it here
depositfiles.com/files/hgo2n36zf
They added a new H-scene i think, which they said on the dlsite.

Distortedjoe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hate to be "that guy", but can anyone get me a link to a site with a better download then depositfiles :x?

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Where's is the fourth customer? (after defeating the second demon)

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Where's is the fourth customer? (after defeating the second demon)
The right side of the first town you just have to walk towards the dead end. The place where you started the game from.

@dheadmaster It's supposed to be one child per person/monster and there are only so many people/monsters

Last edited:

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Partial patchs

I guess I'll just post the most recent patch here and keep updating it as I translate.

And for a percentage, I don't really know for sure. Counting with every possible scene that can appear in the game, I would say the game is 30% translated so far, more or less.

Complete game, partially translated (the same link of before, don't need to download it twice):

VX RTP (Just in case somebody doesn't have it installed yet. You'll need this in order to run most of games created in RPG Maker VX.)

Newest patch download, 2013-03-19:

The most recent translated things:
- Scenes 1 and 2 with the homeless (only if Mikami is wearing bikini and not pregnant)
- Scenes 1 and 2 with Pikku, the prisoner in Ontato City. (only if Mikami is wearing bikini, not proofread yet) (get the keys with Axe guy)
- Dialogue with the second boss and dialogue with Shi after defeating her. (only if wearing bikini, not pregnant)
- Scene 1 with Tony (the boy inside a house on Ontato) (only if wearing bikini, not pregnant)
- Event with the second client of the Mikami whore call service.
- Giving birth in city to a human baby - scene 2. (I'll add the variations of humanoid, demon and egg babies after it get proofread)

I'll edit this post to update the patch later.
Is it the full game? I noticed it says only 216MB, DLsite says 505.81MB

MacDakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Partial patchs

Is it the full game? I noticed it says only 216MB, DLsite says 505.81MB
If I am not mistaken (did not try this version, but one with a similar filesize), it is just compressed really well. Unraring it should do the trick. :)

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

it could be the zips containing the CG could've been removed

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The right side of the first town you just have to walk towards the dead end. The place where you started the game from.

@dheadmaster It's supposed to be one child per person/monster and there are only so many people/monsters
Thank you but I had lost track of the customer #, I'm actually looking for the third ^^'

Daioh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just posting to keep it on the first page :)

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thank you but I had lost track of the customer #, I'm actually looking for the third ^^'
I'm probably wayyy too late to answer that, but the third customer is on the path in between the two towns. Start from the eastern exit of the road (On-something, don't recall offhand) and keep watch for a cave on the north side of the road. It's not very far in.

Anyway, I've had that game on my wishlist on DLSite since it came out. I'm not a fan at all of pregnancy or overly giant breasts (or most RPG-maker games in general in fact), but I was intriged by the tagline of "Glorious XXX-rated adventuring full of bright, happy contents. :)" I noticed this thread when Daioh bumped it, saw that there was a translation patch available (Thanks Ramza!) so I finally purchased it.

It was definitively worth the purchase: The tagline was surprisingly correct. It's such an upbeat, positive game overall despite the h content. Mikami is pretty much completely insane, but man is she entertaining at times. I actually laughed out loud at a few parts, like the first time she pays someone or when she puts herself into a pilori to infiltrate the prison and comments "This plan is certainly a huge success ;)" when the bandits are taking turns on her.

It's super nice to actually have a game with bandits and orcs and tentacles where the character is looking foward to it and enjoys it from the start. It's a very welcome change of pace in my opinion, and one I enjoyed very much: I definitively prefer bright and happy instead of dreary and depressive. Plus, the art's really pretty, especially the battle sprites.

Gameplay isn't anything special unfortunately and there are certainly some repetitive aspects of the game but overall it was certainly worth buying (well, and it's less expensive than most games so it's an additional bonus). At least you didn't have to grind at all: By fighting about 1/5th of the enemies, I never ran into something overwhelmingly hard or lacking enough money. The only problem is that this meant not having enough parts to synthetise items.

Question about item synthesis: Is there any item that's actually worth making? The game is not hard at all, and if you fight often enough to actually have enough materials, it's going to be even easier. So does any of those items do anything interesting, or are they pretty much pointless? Those items are all untranslated, unfortunately. By the way, a huge "Thank You" for the translation: I would have skipped this wonderful game if it hadn't been made, and even if I had bought it, I would have missed all the great jokes in it.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, I'm glad to see that people are enjoying the translated parts. =]
I'm still working on it by the way (Some scenes are in the process of being proofread right now).

And the author did a great job in this game indeed. When it comes to h-games, I usually prefer dreary and violent stories, but even so I liked the happy atmosphere of this game very much.

I can't help you with the synth question yet though. I still haven't checked most of the items, and like you, I never had much trouble with the fights so I don't know if there is something really necessary in that synth list.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't want to be pushy, but would you consider translating his Drop Factory once he finishes it?

clownyxx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I'm glad to see that people are enjoying the translated parts. =]
I'm still working on it by the way (Some scenes are in the process of being proofread right now).

And the author did a great job in this game indeed. When it comes to h-games, I usually prefer dreary and violent stories, but even so I liked the happy atmosphere of this game very much.

I can't help you with the synth question yet though. I still haven't checked most of the items, and like you, I never had much trouble with the fights so I don't know if there is something really necessary in that synth list.
hey ramza are you gonna use the upload that i have for vitamin quest? cause i have 1.04 version, which they added some new events in it

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

BigJohnny, I guess another kind person, exalyn, is already planning to translate Drop Factory, hopefully.

clownyxx, I'm almost sure that I used the version 1.04 since I began. Do you know which events were added in that version so I can confirm it?

clownyxx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@ramza: Not sure i machine translated the patch notes and here is what it says.
2012/08/04
 ver.1.04 …近親姦やシィイベントなどの新規イベントを追加しました。
       また、幾つかの不具合の修正をしました。

August 2012
 ver.1.04  ... I've added a new event, such as events and Consequences incest. I have also fixes some glitches.

Edit: Wait i went on the website. here is what i found
●近親姦について
 孤児院の誰かとでもよかったんですけど、
 結局新規でキャラを置く事にしました。
 本番CGは増えていませんが、
 ややひょっとこ気味のフェラ、ニプルファックなど
 あるミ大歓喜のCGを追加してあります。
 あと…仲良くなると、録画しながらのプレイも…?
 発生条件は
 ・トニィの子供を3人産む。
 ・トニィと結構仲良くなる。
 ・トニィの自室の本棚を調べる。 
 …この3つです。
 キャラの発生場所もトニィの自室横の部屋。

●シィイベントについて
 砂糖成分多めの甘々な感じ…になりました。
 あいかわらずカオスですけど。
 ミカミがフタナリ化してシィとイチャイチャします。
 シィに出産CGは用意してないので、子供はミカミが産む事になります。
 ぶっちゃけアクマ連中と同じ感じです。
 発生条件は
 ・本編をクリアする。
 ・クリア後に何度もシィに話しかける。
 この2つです。
 ただ、シィのイベントはボテ状態では起こりません。

●ピックイベントを回避して正史ルートを辿っている方へ
 ちょっとした補填をもう1つ用意しました。
 シィとの初回セックスイベントを見た上で、
 教会2階のピックとの子供(代理)に何度か話しかけてみてください。

● about incest
I also happen to have liked even with someone of the orphanage,
I decided to put the character in a new after all.
CG production does not increase,
Blow Droll fellow feeling, and a little nipple fuck
I have added some of the CG Mi exquisite rapture.
If you befriend ... after, also play while recording ...?
Generation conditions
-Lays three children Tonyi.
· Make friends very well and Tonyi.
- I examine the bookshelf of his room of Tonyi.
It is ... three.
Place of occurrence of the character of the rooms of his room next to the Tonyi.

● Consequences for events
I now feel ... a variety of sweet sugar component rather much.
It is chaos, but as ever.
I will flirt and Consequences Mikami and Futanari mosquitoes.
Since you have not provided the birth CG to Consequences, children will be that Mikami lays.
I feel the same as the Devil guys fuzz in Bukkake.
Generation conditions
-I want to clear this volume.
-I talk to Consequences many times after clearing.
It is these two.
However, events of Consequences does not occur in the Bote state.

● To the person who has gotten Masashi route by avoiding the pick event
I have prepared another little compensation.
On I saw the first event of sex and Consequences,
Please try to talk several times (representative) of the children pick on the second floor church.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

anyone have a save where you can have sex with ur children and u unlock the nuns scene

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@clownyxx, yes, I'm using the version 1.04 then. I didn't tranlate the new events yet, but they're there. =]

(edit: btw, I'm now looking for someone to proofread my English in a doujin translation script I made. The story is about Tabitha and Bianca from Dragon Quest 5, so you already know what to expect. Whoever is interested, please PM-me)

Last edited:

Daioh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So ramza022,how fairs the translation?how far would you say it's done? Also let me know when your Dragon Quest translation is done,I'd love to check it out. Thanks so much for your hard work :D