What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

wish this game was a bit bigger with new places to go and such

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I recall someone claiming that he said he probably won't make more hrpgs, which is a great shame.

Oh well, at least the translation is very nice and I wish everyone involved good luck.
no one claimed it. It was written on his website that it took too much time to do.

But then if he could find someone's who is like minded and know how to make games. Maybe there'll be more :D

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He's been raking in a good amount with his CG sets, not sure about the earning ratio to the amount of work done, but if he only takes say 3 times more energy and time to make a game than his CG sets, he has to realize that he's getting 8 to 9 times the amount by making a game.

Vitamin Quest sold close to 10000 copies, whereas his CG sets sold only 1000~2500 on average.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

HJ skill: You cause def down or something on human enemies. You get this skill from the hobo at the woods(blue haired girl at the entrance talks about this guy).

what a blue hair gril in a wood ?
it give not this gril in a wood XD
and

where can I find the key for the cell actually ^ ^

Last edited:

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

HJ skill: You cause def down or something on human enemies. You get this skill from the hobo at the woods(blue haired girl at the entrance talks about this guy).

what a blue hair gril in a wood ?
it give not this gril in a wood XD
and

where can I find the key for the cell actually ^ ^
This blue haired girl is in "Ontato Plain Fields - south".
(It's right north of Konseko on the world map)
Enter there and you will see her. Then go one map left, another one up, and another one right and you will see the homeless guy. Mikami will learn the handjob skill after 2 or 3 "events" with him.

Mikami can receive the cell key from the guard walking on the streets of the first town (Axe). But for that she needs to:
1.defeat the first boss
2. have a sex event with him at least 3 times.
With these conditions, talk with the guard and you get the key.

Last edited:

Mr.MusicReed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a patch I can download and use for the game? Or do I really need to download the game again? Is it a different version of the game that the patch will only on?

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

He's been raking in a good amount with his CG sets, not sure about the earning ratio to the amount of work done, but if he only takes say 3 times more energy and time to make a game than his CG sets, he has to realize that he's getting 8 to 9 times the amount by making a game.

Vitamin Quest sold close to 10000 copies, whereas his CG sets sold only 1000~2500 on average.
On top of the 10000 copies sold there's also the fact that hrpgs naturally cost more than CG sets. Like those guys trying to get by with 5 base images that they turned into and game and sold for $10 -.- I mean I guess its alot of work but its definately worth it.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation, Ramza!

Were you planning to release another partial patch anytime soon?

chrono4111

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any more progress? I'm i'm extremely impatient and I apologize for it :)

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation, Ramza!

Were you planning to release another partial patch anytime soon?
You're welcome. Another partial patch yes, but I wasn't thinking on releasing anytime soon. Maybe in a month or so.

I've traslated some other events (Mikami losing in battle to thieves, small orcs and losing inside prison tower), but I don't think this will make a big difference in the overall gameplay yet. That is why I intend to release a patch just after I translate a lot more of stuff.

But it's really easy to upload a patch with the newest translation I have so far, anyone who want it anyway can just send me an email or pm and I send it.

chrono4111

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know of any other games that are similar to this one? I've played saki's quest and loved it but i'm having a hard time finding other translated games like this one. Any ideas?

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't help with Translated games, but Other Worlds Quest has scads of Pregnancy and a fairly amusing system, if repetitive sex graphics. It and VH were my faves before Vitamin Quest came out.

There is a walkthrough so you can play beginning to end without translating it (though if anyone decided to that would be awesome :D)

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wonder what happened to the translation of this. Hope the Translator is ok :/

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The translation of this is still in progress. I'm pretty sure Ramza is still working diligently on it :D

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wonder what happened to the translation of this. Hope the Translator is ok :/
Don't worry, I'm okay. =]
Some side projects took my time the past week, but still plan to keep translating it. Mikami deserves it.

locomanZX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yay! btw thanks for your work in translating this game, iv'e been waiting for a while now.

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're welcome. Another partial patch yes, but I wasn't thinking on releasing anytime soon. Maybe in a month or so.

I've traslated some other events (Mikami losing in battle to thieves, small orcs and losing inside prison tower), but I don't think this will make a big difference in the overall gameplay yet. That is why I intend to release a patch just after I translate a lot more of stuff.

But it's really easy to upload a patch with the newest translation I have so far, anyone who want it anyway can just send me an email or pm and I send it.
So has the been much progress and can i have a copy of the newest one mentioned above?

Daioh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's almost March,I know ramza022 said if he keeps pace the translation would be done around this time,any case how goes the translation ramza022? What percentage would you say is translated,and will you be sending whats been translated so far?

And once again: Thank you so much for your hard work,It's much appreciated!

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Partial patchs

Complete game, partially translated (the same link of before, don't need to download it twice):

VX RTP (Just in case somebody doesn't have it installed yet. You'll need this in order to run most of games created in RPG Maker VX.)

Newest patch download, 2013-05-22:

(further updates will be on page 18 of te thread)

Last edited:

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation update!