What's new

RPG [ Bronze 5 Box] Sexy GIRLS HUNT (RE156085) (RJ156085)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogwartshp320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sexy GIRLS HUNT (RJ156085)

A mega link for those that prefer not to torrent etc. would be greatly appreciated. :)

asker015

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

[not here because rules]

Found the torrent here.
well, i can say that this one here is still fully functional, even with my low-speed internet i got it in less than half an hour :D

Allucard88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you make this game run in fullscreen mode ? or at least the screen that you have to use the orbs???

multiple

Demon Girl
Reputation score

> - > hopefully someone will upload v1.2
Or ENG version of it. :p

EDIT:

Unless that torrent version has ENG option in the option as well :D
If have anyone else downloaded it.

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

is something added inn v1.2 or is it just bugfixes?

multiple

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is something added inn v1.2 or is it just bugfixes?
According to dlsite
from v1 to 1.2 they are all just bugfixes O. o so I hope they are just that cuz I'd really enjoy the game more if I can understand the dialogs :>

multiple

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ahhh too bad, that torrent one doesnt have English option. :/

chukkyjr

Demon Girl
Reputation score

tbh i don't think you need english version to play this, iirc they show whatever requirements for each girl in the stats page like item name etc, just match whatever moonrunes that look the same

multiple

Demon Girl
Reputation score

tbh i don't think you need english version to play this, iirc they show whatever requirements for each girl in the stats page like item name etc, just match whatever moonrunes that look the same
Oh yeah i know. the game is straight forward with keywords in English already.
But English dialogs would make the game more enjoyable for those who love to know what the girls say and cant speak Japanese. :x

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh yeah i know. the game is straight forward with keywords in English already.
But English dialogs would make the game more enjoyable for those who love to know what the girls say and cant speak Japanese. :x
never heard of an english version. I used chiitrans lite and the dialogue was sometimes translated into something legible

multiple

Demon Girl
Reputation score

never heard of an english version. I used chiitrans lite and the dialogue was sometimes translated into something legible
I tested out the demo from ENG Dlsite, not all of the texts are in English but atleast all of NPC's dialogs seem to be in English.

but uh, I'll look up for that chiitrans lite you mentioned o_O

EDIT:

Nope, seems like wayy too much effort just to translate .___ .

Downloaded chiitran lite + ALTAS v14 but chiitran didnt come with any executable like an installer etc. soo no idea on how to install it. Google didnt help me either. New to this territory.

Last edited:

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Although not related to this particular game, the maker has a free game on his website, released on 9/9. Didn't see a post about it, so figured I'd put it here.

It's one of those closed rooms where you have to do some puzzle or something. I have no clue how to do this.

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Although not related to this particular game, the maker has a free game on his website, released on 9/9. Didn't see a post about it, so figured I'd put it here.

It's one of those closed rooms where you have to do some puzzle or something. I have no clue how to do this.
1)The painting by the door is the code for the box on the top of the shelf.
(right, left, left, right, right, right, left)

2)Take key from box, use on drawer, get first gold piece.

3)Click on painting by door until paper falls out. Click on paper, then click on pop up. This gives you the hint to the code for the bookshelf safe.

4) Go to bookshelf, activate locked drawer. Code is 3513. Use gold piece with box inside drawer. Close drawer. Open other drawer. Take color pad. Use color pad with "About Item". Click on pop up, hint for desk code. (The number on the calender for the desk is the other hint)

5) After examining the color pad, use it on the key pad and put the code in.
is the order of the button presses, starting at 1 and finishing with 9. Open the drawer and take out the dildo.

6)Use the dildo on the painting of the vagina. (Seriously.) Click on the painting of the breasts. Second gold piece is revealed. Take it and place it in the box.

...That's as far as I can get. You can take the blue pig-box-thing from the shelf, but I don't know what to do with it.

guts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

place the blue box in the painting and you get another gold bar

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

place the blue box in the painting and you get another gold bar
Okay. That gets you the second key, which you combine with the first to leave the room and get Ending 1.

The question is, what the hell is ending 2?

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

Wait...Wut? No H-scenes or anything?

And here i gotten my hopes up...

And Ending 2?

F*** this shit i am out

mark9700

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wait...Wut? No H-scenes or anything?

And here i gotten my hopes up...

And Ending 2?

F*** this shit i am out
when you get the 2 keys , combine them
then click on desk/bed ; click on the girl to undress her , than again on the bed
ending 2
artstyle looks nice , there are always the flaws that pertain to hentai (loud obnocious female voice , ridiculous amount of semen sprouted somewhat magically out of her , without even the male pulling it out , and of course the nowdays omnipresent sticking out tongue , that for some reason , is a must in an climax for every woman) . anyway animation is very well done , art is very sexy . blonde/redhead with green eyes are my favourite

Last edited:

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Regarding to their blog a new minigame appeared and some information about a new game(?). I'm not sure about this part.

Status
Not open for further replies.