What's new

RPG [ Bronze 5 Box] Sexy GIRLS HUNT (RE156085) (RJ156085)

Status
Not open for further replies.

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Sexy GIRLS HUNT (RJ156085)

I don't understand it either :p

But if your lv high enough. You don't need to care about orb color because you still win even use Auto mode.

I have to say this game has great art and animation but not good for gameplay :(

(I like the last mini game too :D)
Agreed, The creator should disable the Experience Boost and unlimited HP but... I am sure he knew that pure
-blood gamers like us won't touch it because of our pride~

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Agreed, The creator should disable the Experience Boost and unlimited HP but... I am sure he knew that pure
-blood gamers like us won't touch it because of our pride~
HA HA Sorry man, I have to say that I use x10 EXP option.

In my opinion use or not are the same because player get full HP when battle end. And if you can win which girl. You will always win her because they don't have any skill or surprise attack to defeat you. It just play normal or faster X10 that's all.

I always clear the game that caught my attention as fast as I can. Then go back to work on my own game. I'm busy guy :p

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So how do you get to the boss refights or whatever? And for that matter, how do you play the higher level versions of the minigames?

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you are my hero, finaly i can go sleep :D

wow i am extracting it with 7zip and it keeps telling me that sexyGirlsHunt.exe is corrupt

edit: i just had to run the part1 exe and it worked
When I ever I do anything for this game, it crashes. Any help?

Wiz2909L

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone got a save for this game? really like it but the bosses are too strong.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

anyone got a save for this game? really like it but the bosses are too strong.
I don't see anything resembling save files anywhere in the game folder. Bosses are not hard, you just didn't grind enough. Use potions too else you won't be able to beat some of them.
@Eld
If you read previous posts you would of already known that. Nevertheless in the main menu there's an extra section that's where you can refight the girls and bosses and to play the higher level mini games you have to play the mini games until they are unlocked. I'm not sure how many times you have to play one to unlock the next level but by playing it over and over you unlock the higher level mini games.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't see anything resembling save files anywhere in the game folder. Bosses are not hard, you just didn't grind enough. Use potions too else you won't be able to beat some of them.
@Eld
If you read previous posts you would of already known that. Nevertheless in the main menu there's an extra section that's where you can refight the girls and bosses and to play the higher level mini games you have to play the mini games until they are unlocked. I'm not sure how many times you have to play one to unlock the next level but by playing it over and over you unlock the higher level mini games.
or you know, PRESS OPTIONS AND PUT YOUR TURN ONLY.

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I did read that but it didn't precisely answer my question: I'm still not clear on the mechanism of unlocking the extra bosses. Through minigames? Through losing to some girls? I dunno, I made sure to lose to every enemy type once, that seemed to at least boost my Sex Appeal so I can only imagine it also unlocked them.

As for minigames, it seems you have to hit a certain score to unlock the next tier. At least this holds up for spanking: I got 79 points in the first one to unlock the second one and it seems to be a tough-but-doable number in the second one too so I can only surmise that 79 would also unlock the third one.

EDIT: Okay, got 80 on the second one for the first try but didn't unlock the third tier so I suppose this theory is busted...? Maybe 5 runs or something?

As for game data, the only plausible place I can think of for it to be stored in is the "game.ini" under Sexy_Data; as it's a simple text document, that would mean that it's trivially easy to manually just unlock stuff too, but of course it would take a lot of trial and error to figure out, what's what.

Last edited:

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, I did read that but it didn't precisely answer my question: I'm still not clear on the mechanism of unlocking the extra bosses. Through minigames? Through losing to some girls? I dunno, I made sure to lose to every enemy type once, that seemed to at least boost my Sex Appeal so I can only imagine it also unlocked them.

As for minigames, it seems you have to hit a certain score to unlock the next tier. At least this holds up for spanking: I got 79 points in the first one to unlock the second one and it seems to be a tough-but-doable number in the second one too so I can only surmise that 79 would also unlock the third one.

EDIT: Okay, got 80 on the second one for the first try but didn't unlock the third tier so I suppose this theory is busted...? Maybe 5 runs or something?

As for game data, the only plausible place I can think of for it to be stored in is the "game.ini" under Sexy_Data; as it's a simple text document, that would mean that it's trivially easy to manually just unlock stuff too, but of course it would take a lot of trial and error to figure out, what's what.
Alternative versions of bosses (recolored and at level 50) are unlocked after beating the game (defeating the boss in town)

As for minigames - you need to complete minigame 5 times to advance to next level - don't know if loosing (in minigames which can be failed) counts too, though - in other words, I was always able to unlock next level after beating minigame 5 times.

If anyone really needs it and that ini does contain progress, here's mine.

Attachments

Reactions: Eld

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Cheers! I hadn't realized there's a boss in the town. Derp. I also checked the game.ini; it works just fine, that one unlocks everything.

Leavemealone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just what is it asking for me to do here? There were only 2 files to download, but it seems to be asking for a third?

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alternative versions of bosses (recolored and at level 50) are unlocked after beating the game (defeating the boss in town)

As for minigames - you need to complete minigame 5 times to advance to next level - don't know if loosing (in minigames which can be failed) counts too, though - in other words, I was always able to unlock next level after beating minigame 5 times.

If anyone really needs it and that ini does contain progress, here's mine.
SO where do you find the alternative versions of the bosses?

Edit: Never mind, found em.

Last edited:

y0sman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone able to reup? Links seem to be taken down.

chukkyjr

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i believe nyaa.se have it, got mine from there

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

falling in love with that ass :rolleyes:

Attachments

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's annoying me how I can't notice a pattern with the orb colors. Checked the video and the manual and neither helped either. I wonder if the text alerts you. The fact that everything flashes at you so quickly doesn't help... Since every fight ends in a win anyways, I don't know how this is any different than an animation viewer. I haven't managed to lose.

I don't really get it, because adding some difficulty to the game at this point would be easy. Who was like "Let's take all this time to make something that resembles a game but has little to no actual interactivity", lol. It could easily have some rhythm or combo/timed based system to add depth. If there is some system I'm not noticing, doesn't really matter if the game is so easy that you can get by without knowing it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.